And I knew what they meant.
我知道这意味着什么
Something special was happening at the palace...
意味着宫殿里发生了特别的事
Now they're for me,
如今它们为我而放
for our wedding.
为我们的婚礼
I'm so happy you could come. Son.
真高兴你们能来 儿子
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
My dear Ella,
亲爱的埃拉
we are thrilled to have you join our family,
我们家族因你的加入而激动不已
and I hope our family will soon be growing.
希望我们家族很快就能开枝散叶
My darling.
亲爱的
Congratulations, Ella. You two are gonna be very happy.
恭喜你 埃拉 你们俩会非常幸福的
Why, thank you, James.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Ella, dear.
埃拉 亲爱的
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉
This is truly a night for celebration.
今晚真值得庆贺
Do you realize what an inspiration you are to everyone?
你知道你带给每个人多大的鼓舞吗
All I did was get married.
我只是结了婚
All you did was show that anyone can change her life.
你证明了任何人都可以改变她的生活
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you, too.
我也为你感到骄傲
You. What are you doing here?
是你 你在这里做什么
I just wanted to make sure you were happy
我来确认你对交易结果
with your end of the bargain--
是否满意
You know,
你知道
true love, riches, happy endings.
真爱 财富 幸福
Did you get everything you desired?
你想要的一切都如愿以偿了吗
Yes. Yes, I did. Now what do you want?
是的 是的 现在你想要什么
What's your price? My jewels? The ring?
我需要给你什么 珠宝还是戒指
No, no, dear. Keep your baubles.
不不 亲爱的 留着这些华而不实的东西吧
What I want is something you don't yet possess,
我想要的 是你现在还没有的
but something I know is... coming...
但你即将要拥有的
your firstborn.
你第一个孩子
What are you doing?
你在忙什么呢
I thought you were hunting.
你不是去打猎了吗
I was, but the weather wasn't agreeing,
是啊 但是天公不作美
so we came back early.
所以我们只好提前回了
Are we going somewhere?
我们要出去吗
You're going somewhere.
是你要离开
Something's happened.
出事了
What?
什么
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Ella, that's wonderful.
埃拉 太好啦
Why are you upset? This is what we wanted.
你为什么这么沮丧 这正是我们想要的
There's something else.
还有一件事
When we met that night at the ball...
我们在舞会邂逅那晚...
it wasn't my fairy godmother who sent me.
不是我的仙女教母送我去的
It was rumplestiltskin.
是侏儒怪
I made a deal with him for this life.
为了现在的生活 我和他做了笔交易
I was stupid.
我太蠢了
I didn't understand the price of magic,
我还不了解什么是魔法的代价
so I promised him something.
所以我就答应了他
What did you promise him?
你答应了他什么
He tricked me.
他骗了我
I thought that he'd want our gold or jewels.
我以为他只想要我们的金子或者珠宝
What was it?
他要什么
Our baby?
我们的孩子
I'm so sorry,
我真的很抱歉
and now I'm gonna lose it all--
现在我就要失去这一切
my life and... you.
我的生活 还有你
No.
不
I don't care what that imp said.
我不在乎那个魔鬼的话
Magic may have brought us together,
也许是魔法让我们相遇
but it didn't create this love.
但魔法无法创造真爱
But I made a deal.
但我和他做了交易
I can't break that. He's too powerful.
我不能反悔 他太强大了
Then the answer is simple.
那办法很简单
We make another deal.
我们再做一次交易
So this boyfriend of hers--
那么她的男朋友
You don't think he was involved in her disappearance?
你觉得她的失踪和他无关
Uh, that would mean he was involved with her at all,
这么一说就意味着他和她有关系了
which he isn't.
事实他们没关系
He left her in the lurch right after they found out
在他们发现她怀孕后 他离开了她
they were expecting.
让她一人面对困境
Hasn't spoken to her since. Like I said, he's a--
从此再没和她说过话 就像我说的 他...
Hey, hey, hey! Billy, be careful.
嘿嘿嘿 比利 小心点
You almost shattered my wolf thing, Billy.
你差点弄碎了我的玻璃狼 比利
It's good luck.
那可是好运符
I'm sorry, Ruby, but, look, it's fine.
对不起 鲁比 你看 它没事
Um, Ruby, what about her family?
鲁比 那她家人呢
Oh, um, she's got a stepmom and two stepsisters
她家里只有继母和两个继姐妹
that she doesn't talk to.
她从不和她们讲话
Wait. A stepmom, stepsisters, and she's a maid?
等等 继母 继姐妹 自己是女佣
Henry, not now.
亨利 晚点再说
Look, I don't know what you've heard, but it's wrong.
听着 我不知道你听到了什么 别信
Everyone thinks she's not ready to have this kid,
每个人都觉得她还没做好要孩子的准备
but she's trying-- taking night classes,
但是她在努力 上夜校
trying to better herself,
努力提高自己
trying to get her life together.
改善生活
Can you understand that?
你能理解吗
I think so.
是的
Then maybe you should just stay out of it.
也许你不该插手
She's been through enough already.
她已经经历了太多痛苦
I've been through it, too, Ruby, and I can help her.
我也经历过 鲁比 我可以帮她
Then try her ex.
那去找她的前男友吧
Where can I find him?
他在哪儿
He lives with his dad.
他和他父亲住在一起
Can I help you?
请问你找谁
Sean Herman?
你是肖恩·赫尔曼吗
Yeah. Who are you?
对 你是谁
I'm Emma Swan. I'm...
我是艾玛·斯旺 我是...
I'm looking for Ashley Boyd.
我在找阿什莉·博伊德
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
I just thought maybe she came to see you.
我以为她会来找你
My son doesn't have anything to do with that girl anymore,
我儿子和她再也没有任何关系了
so whatever trouble she's in, I am sorry for,
所以不管她有什么麻烦 我很同情
but there's nothing we can do to help you.
但是我们无能为力
You're the reason he broke up with her.
因为你 他才和她分手的
Absolutely. I'm not gonna let my son
没错 我不会让我的儿子
throw away his entire life over a mistake.
将一生的时间浪费在一个错误上
So you just told him to leave her?
所以你就让他离开她
Well, what are they going to do, raise the child
他们能做什么 在车后座里
in the backseat of a car?
养大孩子吗
Some people only have the backseat of a car.
有些人只能住在车里
Well, they're to be pitied.
他们太可怜了
I'm not letting that happen to my son.
我不会让我儿子沦落到这地步
Dad, maybe we should help her look.
爸爸 也许我们应该帮她找找看
It's a waste, Sean.
你这是浪费时间 肖恩
Sean, if you want to come, come.
肖恩 如果你想帮我 就来
Stop letting other people make decisions for you.
别让别人帮你做决定
If Ashley runs away with this baby,
如果阿什莉带着这个孩子走了
she's gonna be in some serious trouble.
她就惹上大♥麻♥烦了
She's running away with the baby?
她带着孩子走了
Yes.
是的
Sean, inside.
肖恩 进去
Now.
马上
Look, believe me...
听着 相信我
If I knew where she was, I would tell you.
如果我知道她在哪儿 会告诉你的
I went to a lot of trouble to get her that deal.
我费了很大劲儿才帮她达成协议
Deal? What are you talking about?
协议 你在说什么
You don't know? Ashley agreed to give up the child,
你不知道吗 阿什莉同意放弃那个孩子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表