Believing in even the possibility
即使只是相信有幸福结局的可能
of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.
也会给人很多力量
You know where he is, don't you?
你知道他在哪儿 对吧
You might want to check his castle.
也许你可以去他的秘密城♥堡♥看看
No.
不
No. I can't...
不 我不能
have this baby now.
现在生出她
Doc, do something.
医生 想想办法
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
The wardrobe's almost finished. Just--just hold on.
衣柜马上就做好了 坚持一下
It's ready.
做好了
It's too late. We can't move her.
太晚了 我们现在不能移♥动♥她
Push.
用力
The wardrobe.
衣柜
It only takes one.
只能保护一个人
Then our plan has failed.
我们的计划失败了
At least we're together.
至少我们还在一起
No. You have to take her.
不 你得把她送走
Take the baby to the wardrobe.
把孩子放进衣柜里
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
No. It's the only way. You have to send her.
不 这是唯一的办法了 你得送她去
No.
我不去
No, no, no, no. You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道你自己在说什么
No, I do.
不 我很清楚
We have to believe that she'll come back for us.
我们得相信她会回来救我们
We have to give her her best chance.
我们得把最好的机会给她
Good-bye, Emma.
再见了 艾玛
Find us.
回来找我们
You left this in my car.
你把书落在我车里了
Still hasn't moved, huh?
钟还没走 是吧
I was hoping that when I brought you back,
我一直希望把你带回来后
things would change here,
情况也会改变
that the final battle would begin.
最终之战也将开始
I'm not fighting any battles, kid.
我不会参与任何战争的 孩子
Yes, you are. You're here because it's your destiny.
你会的 你来这儿是因为这是你的使命
You're gonna bring back the happy endings.
你会带来那个幸福的结局
Can you cut it with the book crap?
能不能把这想法跟书一起扔掉
You don't have to be hostile.
你不用这么紧张
I know you like me. I can tell.
我知道你喜欢我 我看得出
You're just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty.
你疏远我是因为你觉得有愧于我
It's okay.
没关系
I know why you gave me away.
我知道你为什么送我走
You wanted to give me my best chance.
你希望我能得到最好的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
It's the same reason Snow White gave you away.
这和白雪公主把你送走的原因一样
Listen to me, kid.
听着 孩子
I am not in any book.
我不是童话书里的人
I'm a real person.
我在真实世界里
And I'm no savior.
我也不是什么救世主
You were right about one thing, though.
但有件事你说对了
I wanted you to have your best chance.
我希望你能得到最好的
But it's not with me.
但跟着我 这不可能
Come on. Let's go.
好了 咱们走吧
Please don't take me back there.
求你别把我送回去
Just stay with me for one week. That's all I ask.
陪我一星期 我没别的要求了
One week, and you'll see I'm not crazy.
一周以后 你就知道我没胡说了
I have to get you back to your mom.
我得把你送回你妈妈身边去
You don't know what it's like with her. My life sucks.
你不知道跟她生活是什么样 糟透了
Oh, you want to know what sucking is?
你想知道什么叫糟透了吗
Being left abandoned on the side of a freeway.
我是被丢弃在高速公路边上
My parents didn't even bother to drop me off at a hospital.
我父母都懒得把我丢到医院
I ended up in the foster system
我从孤儿院出来
and I had a family until I was 3,
被人收养时 已经三岁了
but then they had their own kid,
后来他们有了自己的孩子
so they sent me back.
又把我送回孤儿院
Look...
听着
Your mom is trying her best.
你妈妈做了她最大的努力
I know it's hard,
我知道接受她很难
and I know sometimes you think she doesn't love you,
我知道有时候你觉得她不爱你
but at least she wants you.
但至少她想收留你
Your parents didn't leave you on the side of the freeway.
你父母没把你丢在路边
That's just where you came through.
你只是从那儿穿越出来了而已
What?
什么
The wardrobe. When you went through the wardrobe,
衣柜 你从衣柜被传送出来
you appeared in the street.
刚好出现在路边了
Your parents were trying to save you from the curse.
你父母是想保护你躲过诅咒
Sure they were.
我相信
Come on, Henry.
走吧 亨利
No.
不要
No.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No. No.
不要 不要
No. No. No. No.
不要 这不是真的
Please.
求你了
Please come back to me.
快醒过来吧
What?
怎么了
Oh, don't worry, dear.
别担心 亲爱的
In a few moments, you won't remember you knew him,
再过一会儿 你就不会记得曾和他相识
let alone loved him.
更别提和他相爱
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做
Because this is my happy ending.
因为这是我心中的幸福结局
The child?
那孩子呢
Gone. It was in the wardrobe, and then it was gone.
不见了 藏在衣柜里 然后不见了
It's nowhere to be found. Where is she?
到处都找不到 她在哪
She got away.
她逃走了
You're going to lose.
你会失败的
I know that now.
现在我知道了
Good will always win.
邪不压正
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Somewhere horrible.
一个可怕的地方
Absolutely horrible.
非常可怕
A place where the only happy ending will be mine.
一个能够实现我圆♥满♥结局的地方
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
He seemed to have taken quite a shine to you.
他好像对你比较有好感
You know what's kinda crazy?
我感觉这事很神奇
Yesterday was my birthday,
昨天是我的生日
and when I blew out the candle on this cupcake I bought myself,
在吹灭我给自己买♥♥的小蛋糕上的蜡烛时
I actually made a wish
我许了个愿
that I didn't have to be alone on my birthday.
希望不要独自一人过生日
And then Henry showed up.
然后亨利出现了
I hope there's no misunderstanding here.
我希望你不要对此产生误解
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Don't mistake all this as an invitation back into his life.
不要误以为这是让你回到他的生活中
Ms. Swan, you made a decision ten years ago.
斯旺女士 你十年前做了这个决定
And in the last decade, while you've been...
在过去的十年里 你一直...
Well, who knows what you've been doing?
谁知道你一直在干什么
I've changed every diaper,
他的每块尿布都是我换的
soothed every fever, endured every tantrum.
每次生病是我照顾他 发脾气是我哄他
You may have given birth to him, but he is my son.
你也许给了他生命 但他是我的儿子
I was not... No,
我不是... 别说了
you don't get to speak.
你没资格说话
You don't get to do anything.
你没资格做任何事
You gave up that right when you tossed him away.
你抛弃他时 就已经失去了资格
Do you know what a closed adoption is?
知道什么叫"秘密收养"吗
It's what you asked for.
你当初是这么要求的
You have no legal right to Henry,
你和亨利之间没有法律关系
and you're gonna be held to that.
你必须接受这个现实
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表