But the problem is,
但问题是
I don't think it's a good one.
我想这个解释不会很好的
What is it? Did you find her?
怎么了 你找到她了吗
We found a box.
我们找到一个匣子
Wait. Wait. What does that mean?
等等 这什么意思
We think it...
我们认为...
We think that she...
我们认为她...
What?
怎么了
There was a human heart inside it.
匣子里有一颗人类心脏
Oh, my god. No.
哦 天啊 不
No.
不
We're gonna send it out for some tests,
我们得送去做检验
but there aren't any other missing people.
但是目前没有其他失踪人口
Maybe you should go.
我们还是走吧
There's more.
还有其他发现
What?
什么发现
There were fingerprints inside the lid of the box.
匣盖内侧发现指纹
I ran them through the records of everyone in town,
我跟镇上所有记录比对
and there was a match.
有一人吻合
Arrest me.
逮捕我吧
No. David.
不 戴维
Arrest me, Emma. Do it.
逮捕我把 艾玛 快动手吧
David, the fingerprints weren't yours.
戴维 指纹不是你的
They were Mary Margaret's.
指纹是玛丽·玛格丽特的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表