Don't leave.
别走了
Since when do you want me to stay anyway?
反正你也从不想我留下过夜
You're not well.
你状态不好
I'm fine.
我没事
Really?
不是吧
Oh! Hey, wait. What are you doing?
等等 你干嘛呢
If Graham thinks flowers will work on me...
如果格兰姆觉得鲜花对我有用的话...
No, those... were mine.
不是 那些花...是我的
From David?
戴维送的吗
No. Uh...
不是
Dr. Whale.
威尔医生送的
Why would Dr. Whale...
为什么会是威尔医生
Are you serious?
你不是吧
I know. It's a disaster.
我知道 这太糟糕了
No. That's amazing.
没有 这样很好
You're getting over David.
你可以忘掉戴维了
Mm, first of all, there's nothing to get over,
首先 没什么需要忘记的
and second of all,
另外
it's just a one-night stand.
那只是一♥夜♥情♥
Not according to those flowers.
从那些花可看不出来哦
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have called him.
也许我不该给他打电♥话♥的
Oh, my god. You called him?
天呐 你给他打电♥话♥了吗
That is definitely not a one-night stand.
那就绝对不是一♥夜♥情♥了
Well, okay, I'm still learning. I...
好吧 我还在学习中 我...
I've never had one before.
我以前从来没有过
I feel guilty.
我觉得很罪恶
Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did.
为什么 你又没做错什么
Trust me. One-nighters are as far as I ever go.
相信我 我向来都只有一♥夜♥情♥
Yeah, but that's because you're...
是的 但那是因为你...
Because... I'm what?
因为什么 我怎么了
Never mind.
没事
No, tell me. What do I do?
不 告诉我 我怎么了
You're just protecting yourself...
你只是设了一道心墙
with that wall you put up.
自我保护
Just because I don't get emotional over men.
我只是不对男人动情
You don't get emotional over men?
你没对男人动情
Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story.
虐花说明的完全是另外一回事
What story is that?
说明了什么
The one that's obvious to everyone except, apparently, you,
除了你 地球人都知道
that you have feelings for Graham.
你对格兰姆有意思
Come on.
不是吧
There's that wall.
那道墙又出现了
That's not a wall.
没有那道墙
Really?
是吗
There's nothing wrong with being cautious.
小心一点总没有错
Oh, true. True.
确实 确实
But, Emma, that wall of yours--
但是 艾玛 你的心墙
It may keep out pain,
也许能让你免受伤害
but it also may keep out love.
但也会隔绝了真爱
Good morning, Sheriff.
早上好 警长
Sorry if I startled you.
我是不是吓到你了 对不起
Right.
是啊
Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf.
对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave?
我忘记刮胡子了吗
What are you doing out here so early?
你这么早来这里干什么
A spot of gardening.
来搞搞园艺
Yourself?
你一个人吗
I was looking for a--
我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on.
一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么
You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,
据我所知 警长
there are no wolves in Storybrooke--
童话镇上是没有狼的
Not the literal kind, anyway.
如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
Why are you looking?
为什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy.
你一定会觉得我疯了
Try me.
也许不呢
I saw one in my dreams,
我梦见过一只狼
and then I saw one for real,
然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago.
就在几个小时之前
Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there?
你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
I'm afraid not.
我想没有
I do wish I could be more helpful.
我真希望我能帮上你
You know, Sheriff...
你知道吗 警长
They say that dreams--
人们总说 梦
Dreams are memories...
梦是记忆
Memories of another life.
前世的记忆
Uh, wh-what do you believe?
那 你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything.
宁可信其有 不可信其无
Good luck, Sheriff.
祝你好运 警长
I do hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你想找的东西
They're letting animals in here now?
动物现在可以随意出入这里了吗
This isn't a slaughterhouse.
这里又不是屠宰场
Forget him. He might as well be one, too.
别理他 他可能跟动物同类呢
I heard he was raised by 'em.
我听说他是被动物养大的
He does smell like 'em.
他闻起来是挺像的
Pathetic. I heard he cries over his kills.
真可悲 我听说他会为自己的猎物哭泣
You believe that?
你能相信吗
Tell me, huntsman.
告诉我 猎手
What kind of a man cries over an animal?
什么样的人为自己的猎物哭泣
An honorable one.
一个值得尊敬的人
What do you know about honor?
你懂什么叫尊敬吗
I have it. They have it.
我配得上 它们也是
You don't.
你不配
Animals have it?
动物值得尊敬吗
They're pure of heart,
它们有纯净的心灵
not selfish and self-serving like... people.
不像人那么 自私自利
You tell him to stop threatening me.
你快点叫它停止挑衅我
'Cause you know what I do to pets that threaten me?
你知道我会怎么对待挑衅我的宠物吗
I hang 'em on my wall.
我把它们吊在我的墙上
He's not a pet.
他不是一只宠物
He's perfect.
他再合适不过了
Bring him to me.
带他来见我
What do you want?
你想要什么
Mary Margaret?
玛丽·玛格丽特
Can I talk to you? Graham.
我能和你谈谈吗 格兰姆
What's the matter? Are you okay?
发生什么了 你还好吧
I think we, uh...
我觉得我们
I think we know each other.
我觉得我们互相认识
Of course we do.
当然认识
No, no, no, not--not from here.
不不 不是在这儿
Not from Storybrooke.
不是在童话镇认识的
From where, then?
那是在哪里呢
Another life.
前世
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗
Or shall I just call you "the huntsman"?
还是叫你"猎人"就可以呢
You're a tortured one, aren't you, huntsman?
你吃了很多苦吧 猎人
Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves?
是因为你父母把你丢给了狼群吗
Those weren't my parents.
他们不是我父母
All they did was give birth to me.
他们只是生下我而已
The wolves are my family.
狼群才是我的家
Wolves, indeed.
狼群 是啊
I always felt there were two kinds of people...
我一直认为世界上有两种人
Wolves and sheep.
狼群和羊群
Those who kill and those who get killed.
捕杀者和被杀者
And you, huntsman,
而你 猎人
you are most certainly a wolf.
你绝对是匹狼
Why am I here?
你找我来干什么
I'd like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that?
帮我杀个人 可以吗
I kill for me. Why would I do anything for you?
我为自己杀戮 为什么要为你做事呢
Because I have so much to offer--
因为我会给你丰厚的报酬
a place at my court.
封你一官半职
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表