To put an end to our misery.
就是为了结束我们的悲惨生活
Today we claim victory...
今天我们宣告胜利
and move to a new, better realm...
前往一个新的国度
a place where we can finally win.
在那里我们会成为最后的赢家
And we'll be happy?
我们能得到幸福吗
I guarantee it.
当然可以
But first,
不过在那之前
I need something from you--
我需要一些东西
A lock of hair from those with the darkest souls.
你们这些恶人 每人给我一缕头发
You must trust me,
你们得相信我
because if you don't, there are other ways.
不然的话 我自有办法对付你们
A wise decision.
明智之举
All that remains is the final ingredient...
完成咒语最后的元素
a prized heart...
一颗珍贵的心脏
from my childhood steed...
来自我童年时的骏马
The glorious beast whose passing will fuel our victory.
这匹骏马的逝去正是我们胜利的开始
Let my wrath be unleashed.
释放我的怒火吧
Yeah, you really unleashed something there.
是啊 怒火释放得真好
The "Mirror" strikes again.
《镜报》又来了
You're late.
你迟到了
Sorry. I wanted to bring you the latest edition.
对不起 我去拿稿子的最新版了
I assure you it's one of my better hatched jobs.
我保证这篇报道写得更出色
That's not what I asked for.
我问的不是这个
What'd you find out about her?
你对她了解多少
Well, the truth be told, there wasn't much.
老实说 了解的不多
She spent a lot of time in foster homes.
她从小被人领养
Uh, she got into some trouble when she was a kid,
小时候惹了不少麻烦
but the details are locked up pretty tight.
不过档案内容都被封存了
Since then, she's clean. Bounced around all over.
从那以后她四处为家 再没犯过事
The only thing I really learned
我唯一确定的
was that she doesn't like to sit still.
就是她从来都不安分
That appears to have changed.
看来她变了
Did you know that, um,
你知道吗
she had Henry while she was in Phoenix?
她在菲尼克斯的时候就怀上了亨利
How'd he wind up here in Maine?
那他怎么会来到缅因州
So if I'm understanding you correctly...
如果我没理解错的话
You found nothing of value,
你并没有找到什么有价值的东西
which means you have no value, Sidney.
也就是说你没有利用价值了 西德尼
Do you know what I do with things that hold no value to me?
知道我怎么处理对我没有价值的东西吗
I throw them away.
我会将他们扔掉
I'll keep looking.
我会继续收集线索的
Here you go.
给你
Thank you,
谢谢
but I did not order that.
但我并没有点那个啊
Yeah, I know. You have an admirer.
我知道 有人仰慕你
Ah, so you decided to stay.
那么 你决定留下来了
Observant-- important for a cop.
洞察力 对警♥察♥很重要
It's good news for our tourist business.
这对本地旅游业很有利
It's bad for our local signage.
但对本地的标志牌很不利
It's--it's a joke.
这是玩笑话
Because you ran over our sign.
因为你撞毁了我们的标志牌
Look, the cocoa was a nice gesture,
那杯可可表达了你的善意
and I am impressed that you guessed
能猜到我喜欢加肉桂的可可也很厉害
that I like cinnamon on my chocolate, 'cause most people don't,
因为大部分人不喜欢这样
but I am not here to flirt,
但是我来这儿并不是为了调情
so thank you, but no, thank you.
谢谢 但是我不要 谢谢
I didn't send it.
不是我给您买♥♥的
I did.
是我买♥♥的
I like cinnamon, too.
我也喜欢肉桂
Don't you have school?
你不用上学吗
Duh. I'm 10.
用啊 我才10岁
Walk me.
陪我走去学校吧
So what's the deal with you and your mom?
你和你妈妈是怎么回事
It's not about us. It's about her curse.
不是我和她怎么了 而是她的诅咒
We have to break it. Luckily, I have a plan.
我们得打破诅咒 幸运的是我有个计划
Step one--identification. I call it Operation Cobra.
第一步 确认身份 我管它叫"眼镜蛇行动"
Cobra? That has nothing to do with fairy tales.
眼镜蛇 那可和童话故事没有太大关系
Exactly. It's a code name
正是 这只是个代号♥
to throw the Queen off the trail.
打乱巫后原来的计划
So everyone here is a fairy tale character--
这里的每个人都是童话中的角色
They just don't know it?
他们自己却不知道
That's the curse.
这就是诅咒
Time's been frozen, until you got here.
在你到来之前 时间都是被冻结的
Where'd you get that?
谁给你苹果
Your mom?
你妈妈给我的
Don't eat that.
不要吃
Okay.
好吧
Uh, all right, what about their pasts?
好吧 那他们的过去呢
They don't know.
他们并不知道
It's a haze to them.
对他们来说很模糊
Ask anyone anything, and you'll see.
随便找个人问问 你就会发现
So for decades,
这几十年来
people have been walking around in a haze,
人们都活在迷雾一般的世界里
not aging, with screwed-up memories,
不曾变老 失去记忆
stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious.
困在让他们变得健忘的小镇里
I knew you'd get it.
我知道你会弄明白
That's why we need you.
所以我们需要你
You're the only one who can stop her curse.
你是唯一能终结她诅咒的人
Because I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming.
就因为我是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿
Yes, and right now we have the advantage.
正是 现在我们占优势
My mom doesn't know that.
因为我妈妈还不知道
I took out the end, the part with you in it.
我把结尾有你的那部分撕下来了
See? Your mom is Snow White.
看到了吧 你妈妈就是白雪公主
Oh, kid.
孩子
I know the hero never believes at first.
我理解 主人公最开始都不相信
If they did, it wouldn't be a very good story.
如果他们相信了 故事也就不精彩了
If you need proof, take them, read them,
如果你要证据 就去读这本书吧
but whatever you do,
但是不管你做什么
don't let her see these pages. They're dangerous.
别让我妈妈看见这几页书 它们很危险
If she finds out who you are...
如果她发现你是谁
it would be bad.
后果会很惨
I gotta go,
我得走了
but I'll find you later and we can get started.
稍后我会找你的 然后我们可以开始了
I knew you'd believe me!
我知道你会相信我
I never said I did.
我从没说过我相信你
Why else would you be here?
那你怎么还在这儿呢
It's good to see his smile back.
能看到他脸上再次露出笑容可真好
I didn't do anything.
我并没有做什么
You stayed.
你留下来了
So does the mayor know you're still here?
镇长知道你还在这里吗
Oh, she knows.
她知道
What is her deal?
她怎么了
She is not a great people person.
她为人并不和善
How did she get elected?
怎么还选她当镇长
She's been mayor as long as I can remember.
从我有记忆开始 她就一直是镇长了
No one's ever been brave enough to run against her.
没有人敢反抗她
She inspires quite a bit of...
她营造了一种
Well, fear.
恐惧的气氛
I'm afraid I only made that worse by giving Henry that book.
恐怕我给亨利那本书 让事情更加糟糕了
Now he thinks she's the evil Queen.
现在他认为她就是巫后
Who does he think you are?
他认为你是哪个童话人物呢
Oh. It's silly.
哦 很愚蠢
I just got five minutes of silly. Lay it on me.
我都犯傻五分钟了 你说说无妨
Snow White.
白雪公主
Who does he think you are?
他认为你是哪个童话人物呢
I'm not in the book.
我不在那本书里
Can I ask you a favor?
能请你帮个忙吗
Regina mentioned the kid's in therapy.
瑞金娜提到过 这个孩子正在接受治疗
Do you know where I can find the doctor?
你知道在哪能找到那个医生吗
Emma Swan. I was, uh, just reading about you.
艾玛·斯旺 我刚还在看关于你的报道
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表