You're going to tell him why you're here--
你要告诉他你为什么在这里
because you don't love him.
因为你不爱他
It'll break his heart,
这会伤透他的心
and that will cure him.
而这就是他的解药
Or you'll kill me.
否则你就要杀了我
Oh, no.
不
I'll kill him.
我会杀了他
Killing you would just make him love you more,
杀了你只会让他更爱你
and the marriage and the kingdom
那他的婚姻和这个王国
would ultimately crumble,
终将分崩离析
But if he were to die at an assassin's hand,
但如果他是死在刺客的手里
he would die a martyr.
他就会像个烈士那样死去
Midas would forgive, even laud, the death,
迈达斯会原谅我们 甚至称颂他的死亡
and the merger would be complete.
王国合并就得以完成
You would do that to your own son?
你会这么对自己的儿子吗
He's not my son.
他不是我的儿子
James.
詹姆斯
Snow.
白雪
I got your letter.
我收到你的信了
You came.
你来了
You came. You came.
你来了 你来了
You came.
你来了
Wait, James.
等等 詹姆斯
Us...
我们
It can't happen.
是不可能的
Wh-what's wrong? Of course it can. You're here.
怎么了 当然可能 你来了
We can go. We can be together.
我们可以离开 可以在一起
We can leave all this.
可以抛开一切
I know there are costs.
我知道有代价
But I've planned for everything. They can't hurt us.
但我已经计划好一切了 他们伤害不了我们
And now that I know that you love me too--
既然我知道你也爱我
I don't.
我不
What?
什么
Love you.
爱你
I don't.
我不爱你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You said I would always be in your heart, and...
你说我会永远在你心里
that is too cruel a fate.
那对你来说太残忍♥了
Go live your life.
去过你自己的生活吧
Live it without me,
没有我的生活
Because there is no place for us together.
因为我们俩不可能在一起
And fill your heart with love for someone else...
用你对别人的爱填满你的心吧
Someone who can love you the way I never have,
找一个能爱你的人 我没爱过你
the way I never will.
也永远不会爱你
Anything you wanna tell me?
你有什么要告诉我的吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Something's up, isn't it?
发生了一些事 对吗
What?
是什么
I feel like...
我觉得
ever since you've come home,
自从你回到家
you're here but you're not... here.
你人在 心却不在
I know you say you're trying,
我知道你说你在努力
and I know you've been through a lot, but--
我也知道你经历了很多事 但
No, no, Kathryn No, David, please,
不不 凯思琳 别 戴维
just let me finish.
求你让我说完
I know it's been hard on you,
我知道你这段时间不容易
but it's also... been hard on me.
但对我来说也是如此
I want a family with you someday.
我还想跟你组建家庭
I want children.
我想要孩子
I'll be honest.
我说实话吧
I thought I was pregnant.
我之前以为我怀孕了
And when the test came back negative,
但测试结果为阴性
at first I was upset, but then I was relieved.
起初我觉得沮丧 但之后又觉得释然
We're not ready.
我们还没准备好呢
If I was pregnant now, it would be a disaster.
如果我现在怀孕 只会是一场灾难
Yeah. But I wanna fix this. I wanna fix us.
是啊 但我想修复我们之间的这种局面
Me, too.
我也是
Do you?
真的吗
Well, then let's go see Dr. Harper.
那我们去看哈珀医生吧
Let's get some help.
去找人帮我们
Will you do that? Will you give us our best shot?
你愿意这么做吗 你愿尽力挽救我们吗
Yeah.
当然
Look, you and I...
听我说 我们...
I know we're s--
我知道我们该...
I know we should be in love.
我知道我们应该是相爱的
And I wanna make that work.
我希望我们能做得到
It's 7:10.
已经7点10分了
We should get going if you want your coffee before work.
你要想在上班前买♥♥杯咖啡我们就该走了
No.
不了
Why don't we go downstairs and have some breakfast instead?
不如我们下楼去吃点早餐吧
Okay.
好啊
Are you okay, sister?
你还好吗 小妹妹
Not even close.
一点不好
You didn't find him?
你没找到他吗
Worse.
比那更糟
I lost him.
我失去了他
Come on.
走吧
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
Home.
回家
We all lost someone today.
我们今天都失去了一个人
Now we're seven.
我们现在只剩七人了
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you,
我能活下来多亏了你
so you're coming home with us, Snow,
所以你要跟我们回家 白雪
and we're gonna protect you.
我们会保护你的
The only thing that needed protecting is destroyed--
唯一需要保护的东西已被摧毁
my heart.
那就是我的心
It will get better.
会好起来的
Yes.
是啊
Yes, it will.
是会好起来
This will take all of my feelings,
这个会带走我所有的感情
all of my pain
我所有的痛苦
and destroy them. No.
将它们摧毁 不行
Why?
为什么
You of all people should understand.
你是最该理解我的人
You've lost love.
你也失去了爱情
What if your pain could be erased?
如果你可以抹去你的痛苦呢
I don't want my pain erased.
我不想抹去我的痛苦
As wretched as it is, I need my pain.
不管多让我难过 我需要我的痛苦
It makes me who I am.
它是我的一部分
It makes me Grumpy.
它让我成为爱生气
Look around, Snow.
你看看你的周围 白雪
You're not alone anymore.
你不再是孤身一人
I promise you, that's all the cure you need.
我保证 这就是你需要的解药
If the pain's too much, you can always drink it.
如果痛苦难以承受 你还是可以喝了它
But for today,
但至少今天
put it away.
把它收起来吧
Okay.
好的
Come on. Snow!
快跑 白雪
Snow white!
白雪
Snow!
白雪
Are you there?
你在吗
She's gone. She never came back after she went to find you.
她走了 她去找你之后就再没回来
Then I'll find her.
那我要找到她
I will always find her.
我总是能找到她
Where's Snow? Where is she?
白雪呢 她人在哪
Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪
The royal wedding-- the kingdom's abuzz.
皇室婚礼 整个王国都在谈论
It's off, Snow.
婚礼取消了 白雪
He left her. James left Abigail!
他抛下了她 詹姆斯离开了艾比盖尔
Do you hear me?
你听到我的话了吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表