who gave it to you in the first place.
当初给你这条咒语的人
Revenge is a dark and lonely road. Once you go down it...
复仇是条孤独的不归路 一旦你开弓
there is no heading back.
就没有回头箭了
What is there for me to head back to?
还有什么值得我回头的吗
It's just us, dearie.
只有我们俩 小亲亲
You can show yourself.
你可以现身了
That curse you gave me...
你给我的那道咒语
It's not working.
没起作用
Oh, so worried.
哦 你担心了
So, so worried...
非常 非常担心
Like Snow and her lovely new husband.
就像白雪公主和她英俊的新婚丈夫一样
What?
什么
They paid me a visit as well.
他们也来拜访我了
They were very anxious
他们非常担心
about you and the curse.
你和你的咒语
What'd you tell them?
那你是怎么说的
The truth--that nothing can stop the darkness...
真♥相♥ 黑暗的咒语无人能敌
Except, of course, their unborn child.
当然 除了他们未出世的孩子
You see,
瞧
no matter how powerful,
无论咒语多么强大
all curses can be broken.
都可以被打破
Their child is the key.
他们的孩子就是解咒的关键
Of course the curse has to be enacted first.
当然这道咒语首先得起效才行
Tell me what I did wrong.
告诉我哪步出错了
For that, there's a price.
要告诉你 你就得付点代价
What do you want?
你想要什么
Simple.
很简单
In this new land,
在新的世界里
I want comfort.
我想获得舒适
I want a good life.
我想过上富足的生活
Fine. You'll have an estate, be rich.
行 你将会拥有一笔财产 变得富有
I wasn't finished. There's more.
我还没说完呢 还有别的呢
There always is with you.
你总是不满足
Yeah.
当然
In this new land,
在新的世界里
should I ever come to you for any reason,
如果我以任何理由来找你的话
you must heed my every request.
你必须满足我的一切要求
You must do whatever I say,
只要我下达指示
so long as I say...
你就必须遵命行事
Please.
"拜托"
You do realize that should I succeed,
你清楚一旦我成功
you won't remember any of this?
你就会尽忘前尘吧
Oh, well, then... what's the harm?
反正又没什么损失
Deal.
成交
What must I do to enact this curse?
我要怎么做才能实施诅咒呢
You need to sacrifice a heart.
你要用一颗心脏献祭
I sacrificed my prized steed.
我把我珍爱的马牺牲了
A horse? This is the curse to end all curses.
只是一匹马 这是诅咒中的诅咒
You think a horse is gonna do?
你觉得牺牲一匹马就够了吗
Great power requires great sacrifice.
强大的力量需要足够的牺牲
The heart you need
你要用的心脏
must come from something far more precious.
必须更珍贵才行
Tell me what will suffice.
告诉我什么样的心脏能达到要求
The heart of the thing you love most.
你最珍爱的东西的
What I love most died because of Snow White.
我最爱的人因为白雪公主死了
Is there no one else you truly love?
你就没有其他挚爱了吗
This curse isn't going to be easy.
这诅咒不会那么容易实现的
Vengeance never is, dearie.
复仇从来不容易 宝贝儿
You have to ask yourself a simple question--
你得问自己一个简单的问题
how far are you willing to go?
你愿意为此牺牲多少
As far as it takes.
直到成功为止
Then please stop wasting everyone's time and just do it.
那就别浪费时间 该做什么做什么吧
You know what you love.
你知道你爱什么
Now go kill it.
现在 去杀了它
Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士
Oh, my, this is terribly awkward.
天呐 我这么说实在很令人尴尬
I need to ask you to leave.
但我必须请你离开了
I'm afraid we have a no-felons rule.
我们这里有不允许收留罪犯的规矩
It turns out it's a city ordinance.
这是镇上的条例
Let me guess--the mayor's office just called to remind you?
我猜 镇长办公室打电♥话♥来提醒你了
You can gather your things,
你可以收拾一下东西
but I need to have your room key back.
但我需要你现在把房♥间钥匙还给我
She destroyed city property.
她毁坏了镇上的财产
I want her arrested.
我希望你逮捕她
Again?
再逮捕一次
What are you waiting for?
你在这儿等什么
I'm just not convinced arresting her's the right plan...
我只是觉得逮捕她不是好办法...
And I'm not talking about your tree.
我说的不是你的树
We both know she didn't steal those files.
你我都很清楚她没偷那些病例
Oh, do we?
哦 是吗
I mean, she looked pretty shocked
我说 我告诉她对她的指控时
when I leveled the charges against her.
她表现得很惊讶
Guess she doesn't like being caught.
可能她只是不喜欢被抓起来
Or because she was set up.
或许她是被陷害的呢
And if she was, that means Dr. Hopper was lying.
如果是这样 说谎的就是和普医生
And if he's lying, that means that someone asked him to.
而如果他说谎了 那肯定是有人指使的
Are we really confident
我们真的能确定
that the man's conscience won't eventually get the best of him?
他最终不会因为良心有愧而说出真话吗
I think your schoolboy crush is clouding your judgment.
我觉得你像个懵懂少年一样爱上了她
Remember, I made you sheriff,
记住 是我让你当上警长的
and I can take it away just as easily.
所以我也能很轻易地让你失去这职位
You want me to arrest her again, I will.
你想让我再次逮捕她 可以
Good.
很好
But she's gonna keep coming at you,
但她还会回来找你麻烦
and I know you-- you're gonna keep coming at her
而且你也会不停地找她麻烦
and you will do whatever it takes to get her out of here
用尽一切办法把她赶走
and you may succeed.
也许你会成功
No, I will succeed.
不 我一定要成功
He's my son. It's what's best for him.
亨利是我的儿子 这样才是对他最好的
I know that's what you believe.
我知道你自己是这么想的
Okay? But if this escalates,
好吗 但是如果你们的争斗继续升级
it seems to me the only one who will get hurt is Henry.
在我看来唯一受伤害的 是亨利
Yeah?
你好
Ms. Swan, I'd be happy to continue demonstrating my power,
斯旺女士 我很乐意继续展示我的威力
but am I right in guessing your resolve to stay is only growing?
但我猜你留下来的欲望只是越来越强了
You have no idea.
比你想象的还强
Well, then, I think it's time we made peace.
那么 我想我们应该和解
Why don't you drive over to my office?
你开车来我办公室怎么样
Or walk--whatever suits you.
或者走路过来 随你方便
I'd like to start by apologizing,
我想先给你道个歉
Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士
What?
我没听错吧
I just have to accept the reality
我只是接受了你想留下来
that you want to be here...
这个事实
That's right, I do.
没错 我想留在这儿
And that you're here to take my son from me.
而你留在这儿是要抢走我的儿子
Okay. Let's be clear.
喂 我们把话说清楚
I have no intention of taking him from anyone.
我没想把他从谁身边抢走
Well, then, what are you doing here?
那你在这儿做什么呢
I know I'm not a mother--I think that's pretty self-evident--
我知道我不是个做妈妈的料 这点很明显
but I did have him, and I can't help it--
但我生下了他 而且我不由自主地
he got in my head and I want to make sure he's okay.
想起他来 我想确认他一切都好
The more you try to push me out, the more I want to be here,
你越是想把我赶走 我越想留下
especially after seeing how troubled he is.
特别是我知道了他现在有麻烦
You think he's troubled?
你觉得他有麻烦
Well, he's in therapy,
他在接受心理治疗
and I only got through a couple pages of his shrink's notes
在你逮捕我之前 我刚刚拿到了
before you had me arrested, but putting all that aside--
他医生的几页笔记 先不说这个过程
He thinks everyone in this town is a fairy tale character.
他认为这个镇上所有的人都是童话人物
And you don't?
你不认同吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表