You will become my official huntsman.
你会成为皇室猎人
I'm not interested in being a pet.
我对当宠物不感兴趣
This place is a cage.
这地方就是个笼子
You'd be awash in luxury,
你会过上奢华的生活
wanting for nothing.
应有尽有
You have an army at your disposal.
你有军队听你调遣
What do you need of me?
为什么要我来
My prey is beloved by all the kingdom.
我要杀的人在王国很受爱戴
I need someone who won't be blinded by that--
我需要一个不会因此而受蒙蔽
someone without compassion.
一个没有怜悯之心的人
Someone...
一个...
Who will have no qualms carving a heart out
能将她的心挖出来带给我
and bringing it back for my collection.
而不受良心责备的人
That's me.
那就是我了
As I suspected.
正如我所料
Now tell me...
那么告诉我
What will it take, hmm?
你要什么报酬
What do you want?
你想要什么
There must be something.
你肯定会有所求
Outlaw the hunting of wolves.
规定猎杀狼为非法
They're to be left alone.
它们不受打扰
They are to be protected.
得到保护
Simple enough.
简单得很
So who do you want me to kill?
那你想让我杀谁
Mary Margaret, how long have we known each other?
玛丽·玛格丽特 我们认识多久了
Um... I don't know. A while.
我不知道 挺久了
Do you remember when we met?
你记得我们怎么认识的吗
No. Me neither.
不记得 我也不记得
I can't remember when I met you or when I met anyone.
我记不起是什么时候认识你和其他人的
Isn't that odd?
这难道不奇怪吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, I suppose.
我是说 也许吧
But... But, you know, that's just life.
但生活不就是这样吗
Things get hazy.
记忆会逐渐模糊
Have I ever hurt you?
我伤害过你吗
Oh, Graham, no. Of course not.
没有 格兰姆 当然没有
What is going on?
你怎么了
Do you believe in other lives?
你相信有前世来世吗
Mm, like heaven?
天堂那种吗
I mean, like past lives.
我的意思是 前世
You've been talking to Henry.
你和亨利聊过了
Henry?
亨利
Well, he has this book of stories.
他有本故事书
He's been going on about how he thinks
他坚持认为
we're all characters from them-- from another land,
我们都是童话里的人物 来自童话世界
and we've forgotten who we really are.
忘记了自己原本的身份
Which, of course, makes no sense.
当然 这根本不可能
Right.
没错
No, of course.
当然 不可能
Graham.
格兰姆
You are burning up.
你发烧了
Go home and get some rest.
回家去休息一下
I think you'll feel much better after you've had some sleep.
睡一觉后你会感觉好很多的
Right.
好的
You're absolutely right.
你说得对
I'm sorry to disturb you.
抱歉打扰了
And thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
You know, when I was a little girl,
我小的时候
The Summer Palace was my favorite place.
最喜欢的地方就是夏宫
The mountains surrounding it felt like... A cradle.
群山环绕 像在婴儿的摇篮里一样
They always made me feel safe.
让我很有安全感
I look forward to returning to it now.
现在能回去看看真好
Stuffy in there?
戴着头盔挺闷吧
Here.
给
No.
不用了
You're not a knight, are you?
你不是骑士吧
What makes you say that? Without fail,
你为什么这么说 无一例外
every one of my father's men has offered me condolences...
我父王麾下每个人都会让我节哀
Except you.
而你没有
Please accept my condolences.
请节哀顺变
And they all know how to wear armor.
他们也都知道怎么披戴盔甲
She picked you to take me.
她派你来带我走
Why?
为什么
I think you know.
我觉得你心里明白
You're going to kill me.
你打算杀了我
You have good instincts.
直觉不错
And you have too much armor.
可惜你盔甲穿太多了
Our tax dollars hard at work, I see.
看来纳税人的钱没有白费
Graham isn't here.
格兰姆不在
I assumed he'd took a sick day... with you.
我想他是请病假了 跟你在一起
Oh, so you're aware of us. Good.
看来你已经知道我们的关系了 很好
That's why I'm here.
这正是我来的原因
Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him.
因为我也知道你们的关系
I don't have a relationship with him.
我跟他没有关系
Oh? So nothing's ever happened between the two of you?
是吗 你们俩之间什么都没发生过
You forget, Ms Swan.
别忘了 斯旺小姐
I have eyes everywhere.
我的耳目无处不在
Nothing that meant anything.
没有什么大不了的事
Well, of course not,
那是自然
because you're incapable of feeling anything for anyone.
因为你从来对人都没有感情
There's a reason you're alone, isn't there?
是不是因为这样你才一直单身
All due respect,
冒昧说一句
the way I live my life is my business.
我怎么过日子是我的事
It is until it infringes on my life.
除非你打扰到我的生活
Stay away from Graham.
离格兰姆远点
You may think you're doing nothing,
你可能觉得没什么
But you're putting thoughts in his head--
但是你会让他有非分之想
Thoughts that are not in his best interests.
这对他来说可不是好事
You are leading him on a path to self-destruction.
你会把他带上不归路的
Stay away.
离他远点
Hey, Sheriff.
警长
My mom's not here.
我妈妈不在家
Actually, uh, I'm here to see you, Henry.
我其实是来找你的 亨利
I was hoping you could help me.
想请你帮个忙
Help you with what?
什么忙
It's about your book.
是关于你的那本书
Am I in it?
里面提到我吗
I hunt you, yet you stop to compose a letter.
我一路追杀你 你反倒停下来写信
I will never understand your kind.
我真是看不透你
I don't know these woods.
我对这片林子不熟悉
You're obviously a skilled hunter.
你又是个好猎手
You'll find me.
你早晚会追上我的
No matter what I do, I know how this ends.
不管我怎么努力 都逃不过你的掌心
Yes.
是的
There's one thing that I ask that you do
我想请你帮个忙
after you kill me.
你杀了我以后
Please deliver this to the queen.
帮我把这封信带给巫后
Your tricks won't work on me. It's not a trick.
你的把戏对我不适用 这不是把戏
Please, give it to her.
拜托你把信给她
Tell her I mean every word.
告诉她 我字字肺腑
Sound this when you need help.
需要帮助时就吹这个
What?
什么
It's a whistle that will bring you aide.
这是个口哨 会给你招来帮手
You'll be led to safety. Now go. Run.
助你脱险 趁现在快跑吧
I don't understand. You're not going to kill me?
我不明白 你不打算杀我吗
Run.
快跑
Well, when did your flashes begin?
你什么时候开始有这些闪影的
Right after I kissed Emma.
从我亲了艾玛之后
You kissed my mom?
你亲了我妈妈
What did you see?
你都看见了什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表