You know, I will never forget that moment...
我永远也忘不了那一刻...
The moment the world sort of blows you backwards,
当整个世界要把你吹倒
and the one person you thought would always be there to catch you...
而你以为有个人总会在你身边接住你
he isn't there.
他却不在
Look at what was going on.
你想想当时的情况啊
It was your jewelry box, your fingerprints,
你的首饰盒 你的指纹
knife in your apartment.
刀也是在你公♥寓♥里找到的
It was a setup.
那是陷害
And a really good one.
做得很高明啊
I'm human.
我是个凡人
I fell for it.
我被蒙蔽了
I'm sorry, but... we have to move forward.
我很抱歉 但...我们得走下去
But we can't.
我们走不下去了
It's like something in this world doesn't want us together.
似乎这个世界有种力量不想让我们在一起
Like what? Dark forces?
什么力量 黑暗势力吗
Maybe.
或许吧
I don't know, but it's like something just keeps pouring
我不知道 但感觉就像总有什么
poison between us.
在我们之间设置障碍
And what I don't want
而我不希望
is to have all of those good memories...
我们所有的美好记忆
replaced by moments like that--
都被心碎代替
when I looked at you
就是当我看着你
and I saw that you didn't believe me.
却发现你不信任我
No. I know.
是的 我知道
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
But I love you.
可我爱你啊
And that...
这...
is what makes it all so sad.
正是最让人伤心的地方
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
I found it. I-I found a way for things to be like they were.
我找到了 我找到恢复原状的办法了
I want you to come with me.
我希望你跟我来
I can make things right.
我能让一切回归正轨
Have you heard of the Reul Ghorm?
你听说过勒尔·格姆吗
The blue star.
那个蓝色星星
The blue fairy?
那个蓝色仙女吗
Oh, son, please tell me you didn't.
孩子 拜托别说你去找她了
Fairy magic doesn't mix well with what I am.
仙女的魔法和我非常不合
But you promised.
但你保证过
She can help us,
她能帮我们
to take us to a place without magic.
带我们去没有魔法的地方
A place without magic?
没有魔法的地方
I'd be powerless.
我会失去力量
Weak.
变得软弱
Like everyone else. It wouldn't matter.
其他人也一样 不要紧的
We'd be happy.
我们会幸福的
We could be happy here.
我们在这里也可以很幸福
Father, please.
爸爸 拜托
You're getting worse. And you promised.
你的行为越来越离谱 而且你保证了
This can work. It can.
这办法能行 肯定行
You made a deal with me.
你跟我说好了
Are you backing out?
你要反悔吗
No.
没有
Mr. Gold?
戈登先生
Are you here for the rent?
你是来收租金的吗
Why does everyone ask that?
怎么每个人都这么问
Well, because you-- never mind.
因为你...没什么
Would...
你...
Would you like to talk?
你想跟我聊聊吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, um...
那么...
If you'd like to get something off your chest,
你要是有什么事不吐不快
please come in.
就请进屋吧
A son?
儿子
Wow. I-I didn't know you had a son.
我...我都不知道你有个儿子
How... How old is he?
他...他多大了
Let's start with something easier.
我们先聊些简单点的话题吧
O-okay.
好 好吧
What do you mean to say that you may found him?
你说可能已经找到他了 这是什么意思
Let's just say there's someone acting the way
这么说吧 有个人的行事作风
I would expect him to act.
跟我对他的预想一样
So you-- so you recognize him.
那么说 你认出了他
Maybe.
也许吧
Or perhaps I'm just seeing what I want to see.
也许我只是看到了自己想看到的
I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, well, I mean,
好吧 那么
wouldn't he recognize you?
他没认出你吗
There was conflict.
之前我们有过争执
I'm not sure he's ready for a tear-soaked reunion.
我不确定他是否愿意和我相认 抱头痛哭
So he sought you out and he's hanging back?
他来找你 却犹豫要不要相认
Maybe he's watching to see if he's welcome,
也许他想看看你是否愿意接受他
looking for a sign that all is forgiven.
寻找前嫌尽释的暗示
No. No. He's--he's not the one that needs to be--
不是这样的 要祈求原谅的不是他
I think he might still be very angry.
我觉得他还在生我的气
Anger between a parent and a child
父子之间有矛盾
is the most natural thing in the world.
这最正常不过了
I think he might be here to try to kill me.
我觉得他回来是为了杀我
Right. That's--that's not.
好吧 这就不正常了
I let him go.
是我放手让他离开
I've spent my entire life since trying to fix it.
之后我一生都在试着弥补这一过错
And now he's finally here,
现在他终于回来了
and I just don't know what to do.
可我却不知道该怎么办了
Be honest.
与他坦诚相对
Just tell him what you told me.
把刚刚对我说的如实告诉他
And ask him for forgiveness.
然后请求他的原谅
And when you're face-to-face, you'll know what to do.
你们四目相对时 你会豁然开朗
Honesty's never been the best color on me.
我从来就不是个坦诚的人
There's no other way.
可是你别无他法
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁了
And I know what you're looking for.
我也知道你在找什么
Well, then...
好吧 那...
I guess all the lying can stop...
我们也不用假模假式了
Papa.
爸爸
Where are we going, boy?
孩子 我们这是去哪儿
What kind of world is this we're going to?
我们要去的世界是什么样的
What kind of world is without magic?
什么世界会没有魔法
A better one.
一个更好的世界
My gods, boy! It's like a tornado!
天啊 孩子 这就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样
We have to go through it!
我们得穿过去
No! No! I don't think I can!
不 不 我不行
We must! It's the only way!
我们必须这么做 这是唯一的法子
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不
It's a trick! It'll tear us apart!
这是个陷阱 我们会被撕碎的
It's not! It'll be okay! I promise!
不会的 我保证 没事的
Papa!
爸爸
We have to go through!
我们必须跳下去
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Papa! It won't stay open long! Let's go!
爸爸 这个洞很快就要关上了 快啊
I can't! I can't!
我不行 我办不到
Papa, please! It's the only way we can be together!
爸爸 求你了 只有这样我们才能在一起
No, Bae! I can't!
不 小比 我做不到
Papa, please!
爸爸 求你了
I can't!
我做不到
You coward!
你这个懦夫
You promised!
你答应过我的
Don't break our deal!
不要违反我们的约定
I have to!
我只能这么做
Papa!
爸爸
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表