No.
不是
Even after she tried to keep you and David apart?
即使她试图拆散你和戴维
After she slapped you in public?
在公共场合扇你耳光
After she made you a pariah in your own town?
把你搞成了镇上的贱♥人♥
Yes, of course I wanted her gone.
对 我是希望她消失
She was the only thing keeping us apart,
她是我们之间唯一的阻碍
so yeah, I wanted her gone. Is that what you wanna hear?
我希望她消失 你就想听这个吗
No, this won't do.
不 这身不行
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We have a guest. He'll be here any moment.
我们有客人拜访 随时会到
I can't. I have a riding lesson with Daniel.
我不能去 我要跟丹尼尔上骑术课
Well, that's been canceled.
骑术课已经取消了
Now smile. We don't want to disappoint him.
微笑 可不能让他失望
Disappoint who?
让谁失望
The king.
国王
The king?
国王
Why is the king coming?
国王来这里做什么
Because you've finally done something right.
因为你终于做对了件事
That little girl you saved is the king's daughter.
你救的那个女孩是国王的女儿
Is that her?
就是她吗
Yes.
是的
Regina, honey,
瑞金娜 亲爱的
this is Snow White's father.
这是白雪公主的父亲
No.
免礼
It is I who should bow to you.
应该我向你鞠躬才对
You saved my daughter's life.
你救了我女儿的命
There is no way to repay that debt.
这份恩情是无法偿还的
It is an honor to meet you.
能见到你 我非常荣幸
Regina, dear, the king's honored to meet you.
瑞金娜 国王说很荣幸见到你呢
Say something.
回话啊
The honor is mine.
应该是我的荣幸
You're quite lucky to have a mother who looks out for you.
你很幸运 有位母亲一直保护着你
My dear Snow has many things,
我亲爱的白雪什么都有
but a mother is not one of them.
就是没有母亲
We lost her years ago.
多年前 我们失去了她
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Since then I have scoured the land looking for a wife.
那时起我寻遍整个王国 想找位妻子
I've yet to find a woman with an interest in my daughter...
始终未找到一位爱我女儿的女人...
until now.
直至现在
Will you marry me, Regina?
你愿意嫁给我吗 瑞金娜
Yes.
当然
Yes.
愿意
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
What is it?
怎么了
Marry me.
娶我
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你在做什么
What's happened? Did you tell your mother?
发生了什么 你跟你妈妈说了吗
No. Now I can never tell her.
不 我再也没法说了
She won't understand.
她永远不会理解
That girl I saved
我救的那个女孩
was the king's daughter.
是国王的女儿
And now he's proposed to me.
而现在 他向我求婚了
What?
什么
My mother accepted!
我妈妈答应了
The only way out is to run.
我们只能私奔了
For us to leave this place,
我们得离开这里
for us to be married, for us to never come back.
结婚 永远不再回来
Regina...
瑞金娜
Do you understand what that would mean?
你知道私奔意味着什么吗
Life with a stable boy
嫁给一个马夫
is a far cry from a life as queen.
与做王后是天壤之别
Being queen means nothing.
做王后没有任何意义
Daniel...
丹尼尔
All I care about is you.
我在意的只有你
Then if I am to marry you,
那么 若要娶你
we must do this properly.
就得正式一些
Here.
好了
Snow!
白雪
Dear, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你来做什么
You said to get back on the horse and...
你告诉我要重回马背...
What are you doing with him?
你跟他在一起做什么
Snow, I can explain.
白雪 听我解释
No.
不
No. Snow! Snow!
不要跑 白雪
Snow!
白雪
Snow! Wait!
白雪 等等
Snow!
白雪
Snow!
白雪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No.
有事
No.
我有事
Why were you kissing that man in the stable?
你为什么亲马厩里的那个男人
You're to marry my father.
你马上要嫁给我爸爸了
You're to be my mother.
你要做我妈妈了
Oh, Snow, please, listen to me.
白雪 别这样 听我说
Your father,
你的爸爸
King Leopold-- he's a kind and fair man...
利奥波德国王 是个善良的好男人
But I don't love him.
但是我不爱他
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why not?
为什么不爱他呢
Love doesn't work that way.
爱情不是你想象的那样
Love...
爱
true love...
真爱
is magic.
是有魔力的
And not just any magic--
它不是普通的魔法
the most powerful magic of all.
而是最强大的魔法
It creates happiness.
爱让人幸福
And that man in the stables...
马厩里的那个男人
You love him?
你爱他
With all my heart.
我全心全意地爱着他
Then you must marry him.
那你一定要嫁给他
I will go tell father right away.
我现在就去告诉爸爸
N-no. No. No. No. You can't.
不行 你不能这么做
Why not?
为什么
Surely he'll understand.
他肯定会理解的
Perhaps, but not everyone will.
或许吧 但不是每个人都会理解
My mother, for one-- she'll stand in the way.
我妈妈就不能 她会阻止我的
That's why you're running.
所以你才要逃跑
It's the only way our love can survive.
只有这样我们的爱才能延续
Snow, do you know what a secret is?
白雪 你知道秘密是什么吗
If you really, truly want to help me...
如果你真的想帮我
I do.
我想
Then what you saw, what I told you,
那么 你看见的 我告诉你的
you must keep it a secret.
你一定要保守秘密
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I think so.
我能
I need you to be certain.
我要你保证
You can never speak of this.
你永远也不会把它说出去
And above all, you mustn't tell my mother.
你尤其不能告诉我妈妈
Will you do that for me?
你能为我做到这些吗
Yes.
我能
I promise.
我发誓
What you doing?
你干什么呢
Grasping at straws.
死马当活马医了
Still trying to find a way to prove your friend's been framed?
还在想办法证明你朋友是被陷害的呢
Every time I go down a path I think leads somewhere,
每次我以为找到线索
it ends up being a dead end.
最终却无功而返
I used to think I had these great instincts...
过去我以为我有很好的直觉
superpower. Now I don't know.
有超能力 现在我也不敢肯定了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表