Someone!
来人啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
It's you.
是你
Do we... know each other?
我们认识吗
You're the woman I saw in my dreams
你是我梦里见到的那个女人
right before I hatched last year.
就在我去年破壳而出之前
You're 1?
你一岁了吗
I know. I look young for my age.
我知道 我看起来要年轻多了
Oh, no!
不
The Fairy Dust!
仙尘
I'm an idiot.
我就是个笨蛋
All I ever wanted to be was a fairy godmother.
我一直想成为仙女教母
That was my dream,
那是我的梦想
but I can't even pick up Fairy Dust alone.
但我连独自收集仙尘都做不好
I'm so clumsy.
我太笨了
No, you're not.
不 你不笨
I think you'd make a great fairy godmother.
我觉得你会成为一位很棒的仙女教母
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
I believe you can do anything you want,
我相信 只要有梦想
as long as you can dream it.
一切都能实现
I'm Nova.
我是诺娃
I'm Dreamy.
我是爱做梦
You know, Dreamy, as fairies,
爱做梦 身为仙女
we get to spend very little time in your world,
我们不能在你们的世界待得太久
and I was thinking about making a stop on my way back.
我在考虑返程时稍作停留
Have you ever been to see the fireflies?
你有看过萤火虫吗
I barely ever get out of the mines.
我几乎没出过矿井
Oh, I-I-I heard it's beautiful,
我听说萤火虫美极了
that they come out just after sunset on Firefly Hill.
日落之后它们就会出现在萤火虫山上
I was going to see them tonight on my way back.
我准备今晚返程时顺便去看看萤火虫
Oh, sounds fun.
听起来真有意思
Have a good time.
祝你玩得愉快
Dreamy?
爱做梦
Thanks.
谢谢
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Buy your Miners Day candles here!
请在此处购买♥♥矿工日蜡烛
Handmade by Storybrooke's very own nuns!
由童话镇的修女们纯手工制♥作♥哦
Light your way to a good cause
积德行善 照亮前路
by buying a candle.
买♥♥个蜡烛吧
This isn't working.
这么做没用
You're right. We should pack it up.
没错 我们该收拾收拾了
Now you're quitting?
你放弃了吗
If the customers won't come to us,
如果顾客不来找我们
we gotta go to them,
我们就得去找他们
door to door.
挨家挨户
If they hate us here,
他们在这儿烦我们
what makes you think they'll like us in their homes?
难道登门拜访就会喜欢我们了吗
Exactly. They'll pay us just to leave.
正是如此 所以他们会花钱打发我们走
What the hell are you doing? What's happening?
你干嘛呢 怎么了
I just got off the phone with Kathryn's school in Boston.
我刚和凯思琳波士顿的学院联♥系♥过
Registration was this morning, and she never showed up.
注册入学是今早 但她没去
Something did happen. It looks that way.
确实出事了 看来是的
Oh, Emma, help me out! What's more sympathetic--
艾玛 帮帮我 怎样更能引人同情
scarf or no scarf?
戴围巾还是不戴围巾
S-scarf.
戴围巾
Okay. Come on. We're on a schedule.
好的 走吧 我们赶时间
Thank you. Gotta go.
多谢 我得走了
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么只字不提
You're looking for a suspect, someone with a motive.
你在找嫌疑人 有不良动机的人
Pixie cut over there has got one a mile high.
她可是动机十足啊
She had nothing to do with anything.
她与此事无关
Trust me. But she's the one
相信我 但她是
Trust me. I know her.
相信我 我了解她
Just get me those phone records.
把那些通话记录给我就行
Hi. We're selling candles for Miners Day.
您好 我们在为矿工日义卖♥♥蜡烛
We're not interested.
我们没兴趣
What's the matter?
怎么了
You've barely touched your food.
你都没怎么碰你的食物
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't eat. I can't sleep.
我吃不好 睡不好
I don't feel at all like myself.
我觉得这一点都不像我
Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me.
或许我应该让万事通帮我检查下
You're gonna trust a dwarf
你要相信一个
that got his medical degree from a pickax?
用鹤嘴锄取得医学学位的小矮人吗
I wouldn't worry about it. Dwarves don't get sick.
我才不会担心这些 小矮人不会生病
It must be in your head.
一定是你脑袋出问题了
It's not in his head. It's in his heart.
不是脑袋的问题 是心的问题
You're in love.
你恋爱了
Oh, that's impossible.
那不可能
Dwarves can't fall in love.
小矮人是不会恋爱的
Trust me.
相信我
I know love, and...
我懂得爱
you're in it.
你恋爱了
What's it like?
恋爱是什么感觉
It's the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world.
那是世界上最美妙的感觉
Love is hope.
爱是希望
It fuels our dreams.
给我们梦想以动力
And if you're in it,
如果你恋爱了
you need to enjoy it,
你应该去享受这感觉
because love doesn't always last forever.
因为爱并不总能持续到永远
But if love's so great,
如果爱如此伟大
then why do I feel so bad right now?
为什么我现在还这么难过
You need to be with the person you love.
你需要和你爱的人在一起
Yeah, but how do I know she feels the same way?
但我如何知道她也爱我呢
All she talked about was going to see some fireflies,
她一直在说去看什么萤火虫
not loving me.
而不是说爱我
What--what did she tell you about these fireflies?
她怎么说萤火虫的
Uh, that she was gonna go see them on the hilltop tonight,
她说今晚她要去山顶上看它们
that she heard they were the most beautiful sight in all the land.
还说那是世界上最美的风景
What?
怎么了
She wasn't telling you about the fireflies.
她不是在跟你说萤火虫
She was inviting you to go be with her.
而是约你跟她一起去
You think so?
真的吗
I've had my heart broken enough
我的心被人伤透了
to know when somebody's reaching out.
所以看得出别人的示好
Now go. Find your love.
快去吧 寻找你的真爱
Find your hope.
找到希望
Find your dreams.
找到梦想
Sister Astrid?
阿斯特丽德修女
Hi.
你好啊
I have to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
See, I have some bad news.
我有些坏消息
Oh, no.
不会吧
What is it?
什么坏消息
The bad news is that...
坏消息就是...
that...
就是...
you nuns are gonna be real busy making candles,
你们要忙着做蜡烛了
'cause me and Mary Margaret just sold them all.
因为我和玛丽·玛格丽特卖♥♥完了所有蜡烛
You're not losing the convent. You're not going anywhere.
修道院不会关门 也不用搬走了
How could you tell Astrid that we sold all those candles?
你怎么能跟阿斯特丽德说咱们把蜡烛卖♥♥光了
That is $5,000, Leroy.
那可是五千美金啊 勒罗伊
$5,000 that we don't have.
咱们上哪儿弄五千块
Don't worry about it, all right?
别担心 好吗
I got a plan.
我计划好了
What plan? A plan like going door to door
什么计划 比如我们上门推销
and having everyone in town laugh in our faces?
然后让全镇人嘲笑我们吗
Just give me till the end of the day.
再给我点时间
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法的
And why is this so important to you?
你为什么这么在意
The nuns...
修女们
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表