really sorry.
非常抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
I just wanted to find proof.
我只是想证明些事情
No, it's really all right, Henry.
别这样 真的没关系 亨利
I mean, I'm-- I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Look, I-I don't think you're crazy.
听着 我不觉得你疯了
I-I just--I just think that you've got a very strong mother
我只是觉得你有个非常强悍的母亲
who's got a clear idea of the path
她为你精心设计了
that she wants you to be on,
你未来的人生旅途
and when you step off that, she...
当你走岔了 她...
She gets scared, and, you know, that's natural,
她就开始害怕 这很自然
but it's also natural for you to be able to be free
但是 你按照自己的想法
to think the things that you want to think.
思考问题 这也很正常
So...
所以
anyway, I-I didn't mean those things I said,
不管怎样 我之前说的话不是我的本意
and I-I never should have said 'em.
而且我也不该说那些话
Then... why did you?
那...你为什么要说
I guess I'm just not a very good person.
也许我不是个好人
I'm not the man I want to be.
我想当个好人 但我不是
Okay. All right. Gun it.
好 好了 再加把劲
Okay, stop. We got it.
好 停 行了
All right.
好了
So? What's next?
接下来怎么办
I think you can be him.
我觉得你能做到
I think you can be a good person.
你能做个好人
I mean, you're Jiminy Cricket.
你可是小蟋蟀杰米尼
Henry. Henry, Jiminy Cricket was a, uh,
亨利 亨利 小蟋蟀杰米尼
he was a cricket, okay, and he was a conscience,
他是个蟋蟀 他是个良知
and--and I hardly think that's me.
我不认为那就是我
But before you said he was a guy who took a long time
可你之前说他花了好长时间
to figure out the right thing to do.
才弄清该做什么才正确
That kinda sounds like me.
有点像我了
Now it's harder for you, because of the curse,
现在 因为诅咒的缘故
to hear the voice inside of you,
你要听到内心的声音更难
to be who you want to be.
想要做你想做的人也更难
We need to lower someone straight down,
需要把一个人垂直放下去
or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft.
不然绳子会卡在轴边上
I've got a harness.
我有装备
Lower me down.
放我下去
Oh, no way. I'm going.
不行 我去
He's my son.
他是我儿子
He's my son, too.
他也是我儿子
You've been sitting behind a desk for ten years.
你在办公室都坐久了 干不了这个
I can do this.
我能行
Just bring him to me.
把他带回我身边
Hey. Can I ask you again?
我能再问你一遍吗
Ask what?
问什么
Why do you think it's so important that
为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想
your fairy tale theory is true?
是否属实呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
试试看
'Cause...
因为...
This can't be all there is.
现在的情况不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof...
我以为能证实一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都没找到
Well, that's not true.
不是的
I was lost, and you found me, right?
我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我
You mean, you remember?
你的记忆恢复了吗
No, I-I don't remember,
不 我没恢复
but I-I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心倾听
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人员
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Yeah, we're--we're okay.
是的 我们没事
Hang on, Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去
Come on. I gotcha.
来吧 我抓住你了
Okay. All right. I got him.
好了 我抱住他了
You got him? Is he safe?
抱住了吗 他没事吧
Archie.
阿奇
It's gonna fall!
要掉下去了
I'm sorry!
对不起
It's okay!
没关系
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Deputy, you can clear the crowd away.
副警长 让人们都散了吧
Thank you, Dr. Hopper.
谢谢你 和普医生
I have something to say.
我有话要说
I'm gonna continue to treat Henry,
我要继续给亨利做治疗
and I'm gonna do it my own way.
我要用我自己的方式
My relief at his safety
我儿子没事了不代表
hasn't changed a thing, Dr. Hopper.
我会改变主意 和普医生
You will do as I say, or you--
你要照我说的做 否则...
Or what? You'll ruin my life?
否则怎样 你要毁了我吗
You'll do your worst?
你会不择手段吗
Because I will always do my best.
但我还是会一直尽我所能
Don't test me.
别试探我
Oh, I don't need to, because you're gonna leave me alone
没必要 因为你不会再干涉我
and let me do my work in peace.
并让我安心工作
Really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
Because someday, Madam Mayor,
因为有朝一日 镇长女士
you may find yourself in a custody battle,
你可能会面临监护权官司
and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent?
你知道法庭如何判定谁是合格的母亲吗
They consult an expert,
他们会咨♥询♥专家
particularly one who has treated the child.
尤其是给孩子做过治疗的专家
So... I suggest that you think about that
所以 我建议你想清楚
and you allow me to do my work
让我继续我的工作
and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to.
让我遵循自己的良心来工作
I wish...
我祈祷...
I wish...
我祈祷...
I hear your wish.
我听到你祈祷了
You don't need to wish it so loudly.
你用不着那么大声
But it is not possible.
但那是不可能的
I cannot bring back the boy's parents.
我没办法让那孩子的父母复活
It's my fault.
是我的错
I have to make it right. I...
我要纠正错误
I would trade my life to make it happen.
我宁愿用自己的命来换
What's done is done,
覆水难收
but there may be another way.
但还有别的办法
Tell me, please.
请你告诉我
The little boy...
那个小男孩...
he will grow up to face many challenges.
他成长的道路上会遇到很多挑战
Do you want to help him?
你愿意帮他吗
I can't get away from these people.
我无法摆脱他们
They're my parents.
他们是我的父母
They're...
他们...
Who I am.
我改变不了
But if you didn't want to be that,
但如果你不想那样
what would you like to be?
那又想成为什么样的人呢
I hear your wish.
我听到你的祈祷了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Find the boy, Jiminy.
找到那男孩 杰米尼
You will live as many years as you need to help him.
他需要你帮他多久 你就会活多久
Just find him.
去找他吧
His name is Geppetto.
他叫盖比特
Is that archie's father?
那是阿奇的父亲吗
No. They're just old friends.
不 他们只是老朋友
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表