You just want me to act like you until I turn into you.
你是希望我像那样 直到变成你
Well, I am not a fossil yet, granny.
我还没变成活化石呢 外婆
I should be out there having adventures with lemurs.
我应该在外面和狐猴们一起历险
Well, as long as you work here,
只要你还在这里工作
you are gonna listen to me.
你就得听我的
I didn't ask to work here.
我又没非要在这儿工作
Well, then what's keeping ya?
那你为啥还待在这儿
Nothing. I quit!
不为啥 我辞职
Did you get any sleep at all last night?
你昨晚有睡一会吗
I'll sleep with the trolls in the afterlife.
我死后会和食人怪们一起长眠的
I'll get the shutters.
我去打开百叶窗
You go check if that wolf left the chickens alone.
你去看看狼有没有侵扰鸡窝
Yes, granny.
好的 外婆
Wear your hood!
穿上你的斗篷
I'm sorry. I can go.
抱歉 我这就走
Are you stealing our eggs? No.
你在偷我们的鸡蛋吗 不是
Not a lot.
没偷多少
It's--it's all right.
没...没关系的
Thank you.
谢谢
It was just that, um,
只是...
last night, there was something out there.
昨晚 外面有什么东西
There was howling, and...
不停嚎叫 而且...
I heard it, and it was so cold, so--
我听见叫声 天气又很冷...
Come on.
来吧
Come with me.
跟我来
Everyone calls me Red.
大家都叫我小红帽
I'm Sn--
我叫白...
Frosty.
霜霜
Frosty? Really?
霜霜 真的吗
No.
不是真的
It's just that someone's looking for me, so--
只是有人在追查我 所以...
You don't know or trust me yet.
你还不认识我 也不信任我
Hey, I-I get it.
我理解的
I just need something to call you.
我只是需要有个名字来称呼你
Uh, Margaret.
那么 玛格丽特
Oh, no.
不
Uh, Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
喊我玛丽吧
Well, then, Mary,
那么 玛丽
Come on.
我们走吧
I just gotta bring in some water before we go in.
我得去打点水带回家
It'll just take a second.
一会儿就好
What was all that howling?
整夜嚎叫的东西是什么
It's wolfstime. Killer wolf out there.
现在是狼的活动期 有杀人狼在游荡
As big as a pony but a lot more bloodthirsty.
像小马一样大 但更嗜血
It's been stalking the area pretty regular.
它在这一带出没的时间挺固定的
It kills cattle and-- hang on.
杀掉牲畜... 等等
It sticks sometimes. Could you just...
有时绳子会冻住 搭把手好吗
Look.
看
Look at that.
你看
Mary. Look at the water.
玛丽 看这水
Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Is he okay?
他还好吗
David?
戴维
Oh, yeah. He's a little shaken up, but he's headed home.
挺好 他有点受惊 已经回家了
He's fine. Any word from Kathryn?
他没事 有凯思琳的消息吗
Nothing new.
没有新消息
Did you check with Boston again?
你跟波士顿方面确认过了吗
She's not there, Mary Margaret.
她不在那里 玛丽·玛格丽特
So we have no idea what happened to her?
那我们还不知道她怎么了吗
All we know is that she found out about you two,
我们只知道她发现了你们俩的事
gave you a well-deserved slap,
扇了一记该扇的耳光
and then disappeared.
然后失踪了
"Well-deserved"?
"该扇"
Do you really believe that?
你真是这么想的吗
No. I'm just preparing you
不 我只是打个预防针
for what everyone else is gonna think.
其他人都会是这么想的
You two are gonna look bad until we figure the truth out.
查明真♥相♥之前 你们的嫌疑会很大
You mean David?
你是说戴维
That people are going to think in order to...
人们会认为他害了凯思琳 为了...
be free with me...
和我在一起
Some are.
有些人就是这么想的
And he's not doing himself any favors.
他的解释又对他不利
So if there's anything you could think of
你对他当晚的行踪
to pin down his whereabouts that night--
如果知情的话...
He wasn't with me. We really were through.
他那晚没和我在一起 我们分手了
Sorry. No, don't need a ride.
抱歉 我不需要搭车
It's awfully cold out here.
这里真的挺冷的
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真的
I can carry your bag. Where are you headed?
我可以帮你拿包 你要去哪呢
Dr. Whale?
威尔医生
Mary Margaret. Emma.
玛丽·玛格丽特 艾玛
Hello there. Hey.
你们好 你好
I was just having a talk with Ruby here.
我刚刚在和鲁比聊天呢
But I should, um--
不过 我应该...
Yeah. Yeah, you should.
对 你应该
Yeah.
是啊
Was he bothering you?
他在骚扰你吗
The day I can't handle a lech is the day I leave town,
哪天我应付不了色鬼 我就该离开这里了
which this is, I guess.
我想也许是时候了
You're leaving?
你要走了
I had a fight with granny.
我和外婆吵了一架
Quit my job.
辞职不干了
You quit?
你辞职了
Where're you going?
那你要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Away.
去远方吧
Yeah, well, buses out of town don't really happen.
但是 没有出镇的公交啊
And you might want a destination first.
况且你得先定下目的地
Hey, if you need a place to figure things out,
如果你想要找个地方冷静一下
you could always come home with us.
你可以去我们家
Y-y-yeah.
对...对啊
Just for a little while.
暂时的
Come on.
来吧
The one thing I know
我只知道
is that last night was the very last massacre.
昨晚是它最后一次屠♥杀♥生灵了
You know, if I had stayed with that party
如果我在聚会上
for another ten minutes, I, too, would be among the dead.
再待十分钟 我也是死人一个了
And when I think if I'd only doubled back,
但我又想 如果我原路返回
maybe I could've caught it in the act.
也许 我能抓它个正着
Maybe I would've been able to slay the creature.
也许 我就能杀死那个畜生
You would not.
你不会
Widow Lucas.
寡妇卢卡斯
This creature is more powerful than you can imagine.
这畜生比你想象的要厉害多了
You wouldn't have a chance.
你根本不是对手
Stay inside.
待在屋子里
Hide your children.
藏好你们的孩子
Forget your livestock.
别管你们的家畜
You've said all this before.
你之前也这么说过
But I haven't said how I know.
但我没说过我是怎么知道的
Nearly threescore years ago,
大约在六十年前
I was a child with six old brothers--
我还是有着六个哥哥的小孩子
Big as oak trees,
他们壮如栎树
all of them veterans of the second ogres-war,
都经历过第二次食人魔大战
and my father-- the biggest of them all.
我的父亲 比他们都强壮
Come one wolfstime, he decided to go out and take on the wolf.
那次狼的活动期 他决定出去除掉那只狼
A different wolf back then, of course,
当然 那时是另一只狼
but just as fearsome.
但是 一样凶猛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表