You can't kill her.
你不能杀她
Really?
是吗
Watch me. Don't do it.
我偏要做 不要啊
David.
戴维
David!
戴维
What happened?
出什么事了
I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis.
我必须叫醒你 你进入了深度催眠状态
Something was disturbing you. What did you see?
有什么事让你很不安 你看到什么了
It was...
那是...
What?
什么
Tell me, David. I can help you.
告诉我 戴维 我能帮你
David.
戴维
David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you.
戴维 告诉我 看到什么了 我能帮你
No, you can't.
你帮不了
David!
戴维
Come on. Get out of here.
别烦我 滚开
You must be James.
你一定是詹姆斯
You can talk?
你会说话
Yeah, and you can listen. Name's Jiminy.
对 你能听到 我叫杰米尼
When Snow began acting differently,
白雪举止反常的时候
her friends the Dwarves asked me to intervene,
她的小矮人朋友求我插手
But I'm--I'm--I'm afraid I-I wasn't much help.
但我恐怕没能帮上什么忙
I didn't do any better.
我也一样
Can you get me out of here? I have to stop her.
你能给我松绑吗 我得阻止她
Well, I'll try.
我试试吧
What's your plan?
你有什么打算
I don't know.
我不知道
I tried everything to make her remember who I am,
我想尽办法让她记起我是谁
but nothing worked.
但都失败了
Give that a try.
试试吧
It sounds like you're approaching this the wrong way,
貌似你的方法不对
how can she remember who you are
她都不知道自己是谁
when she's lost sight of who she is?
怎么可能记起你是谁
Clear the road!
让路
Bow your heads before the Queen!
向皇后致意
What do you think you're doing?!
你这是要干什么
Why would you do this?!
你为什么要这么做
Well, because...
因为...
You said you appreciate... action more than words.
你说比起巧言令色 你更欣赏实际行动
So now...
所以现在...
You're gonna get both.
我说了 也做了
I love you, Snow.
我爱你 白雪
But I don't love you.
但我不爱你
I don't even remember you.
我都不知道你是谁
Well, I don't care.
我不在乎
The only thing I care about
我只在乎
is that you don't forget who you really are.
你不会忘了自己的本性
I would rather die than let you fill your heart with darkness.
我宁死也不愿看你的心被黑暗填满
You would really die for me?
你真的愿意为我死吗
Does it look like I'm making this up?
你看我像是在说谎吗
No one's ever done anything like this for me before.
从没有人为我做过这样的事
No one's ever been willing to die for me.
从没有人愿意为我而死
No one you can remember.
是你记不起来了
Charming.
白马王子
Yes.
是的
It's me.
是我
King George's army.
乔治王的军队
Halt!
停下
No! Oh!
不要
Prince James.
詹姆斯王子
Leave the girl.
放开那个女孩
We have who we came for.
我们抓到我们要的人了
No!
不要
James!
詹姆斯
No!
不要
Enough!
够了
Snow.
白雪
Snow!
白雪
James!
詹姆斯
Snow!
白雪
I will find you!
我会找到你的
I will always find you.
我永远都能找到你
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
David.
戴维
Emma said we could have a few minutes alone.
艾玛说我们可以单独待会儿
I wanted to tell you that Dr. Hopper helped me
我想要告诉你 和普医生帮我记起了
remember what happened during my blackouts.
昏迷时到底发生了什么
And?
你记起了什么
I only, um...
我只有...
Got pieces of the memory, but...
一些零碎的记忆 但是...
We were in the woods,
当时我们在森林里
and I kept saying, "Don't do it."
我一直在说 "不要啊"
Don't do what?
不要什么
"Don't kill her."
"不要杀她"
That's what I kept saying.
我一直重复这句话
Kathryn?
凯思琳
You think you remember me wanting to kill Kathryn?
你认为你回忆起我想杀凯思琳
Can you explain why I have that memory?
你能不能解释下为什么我有这样的记忆
David...
戴维
Are you asking me if I had something to do with Kathryn's murder?
你是在问我是否跟凯思琳被杀有关吗
The sheriff found a heart in our spot.
警长在我们的"老地方"找到了一颗心脏
It was in your jewelry box.
就装在你的首饰盒里
The weapon was found in your apartment.
又在你的公♥寓♥里找到了凶器
I have have these... these memories.
而我又有着这样的记忆
So, yes, I'm asking.
所以 是的 我是在问你
When your phone records came back,
即使你的电♥话♥记录曝光
when I found you wandering in the woods,
即使我发现你在森林中游荡
when everyone thought you killed Kathryn,
即使人人都认为是你杀了凯思琳
I stood by you.
我还是相信你
I never once doubted you.
从没怀疑过你
And now that everything is pointing to me...
而现在所有疑点都指向我
You actually think that I am capable of that kind of evil?
你却认为我能干出如此邪恶的事吗
Get... out.
给我滚
What's this?
这是什么
An apology.
我的歉意
We don't care about mugs.
我们才不在乎什么杯子
It's the only thing I broke that I could replace.
我犯下的过错 只有这个还能弥补
I'm sorry.
对不起
All I can say is...
我只能说
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's you.
是你
It's me.
是我
Oh, welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 谢谢你们
You can have your old room if you like.
如果你愿意 还能住你之前房♥间
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你们
I can't stay.
但我不能留下来
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
King George took James.
乔治王把詹姆斯抓走了
I have to get him back.
我得去救回他
No, Snow, you can't do it.
不行 白雪 你不能这么做
I can't let the king just kill him.
我不能眼睁睁看着国王杀了他
He came back for me.
他是回来找我的
It doesn't matter what happens to me now.
不管我会遇上什么险阻
I have to try. That's not what I meant.
都得试一试 我不是这个意思
What I meant was
我是说
you can't do it alone.
你一人救不出他
But luckily, you won't have to.
幸运的是 你还有我们
Let's show that king
让乔治王看看
what Snow White and Seven Dwarves can really do!
白雪公主和七个小矮人的真本领
Hey. Breakfast.
给你早餐
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表