So I suggest you get in your car and you leave this town,
我建议你马上开车离开镇子
because if you don't,
如果你不走
I will destroy you if it is the last thing I do.
我会竭尽全力毁掉你
Good-bye, Ms. Swan.
再见 斯旺女士
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Excuse me?
什么
Henry.
亨利
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Of course I love him.
我当然爱他
You're out all night, and now you're going out again.
你昨天夜不归宿 今晚还要出去
I should've moved to Boston!
我真应该搬到波士顿去
I'm sorry that my heart attack interfered with your plans
我很抱歉因为自己犯了心脏病
to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard.
打乱了你去东海岸的计划
Excuse me?
打搅一下
I'd like a room.
我想订个房♥间
Really?
真的吗
Would you like a forest view or a square view?
房♥间要有森林风光的还是平原美景的
Normally, there's an upgrade fee for the square,
通常 平原房♥要贵一些
but as rent is due, I'll waive it.
不过租期快到了 我就给你便宜一些
Square is fine.
平原房♥就可以
Now... What's the name?
好的 说一下你的名字
Swan. Emma Swan.
斯旺 艾玛·斯旺
Emma.
艾玛
What a lovely name.
多美的名字
Thanks.
谢谢
It's all here.
都在这里了
Yes, yes, of course. Yes, dear, thank you.
好的 亲爱的 多谢了
You enjoy your stay...
希望你喜欢这里
Emma.
艾玛
Who's that?
他是谁
Mr. Gold. He owns this place.
高登先生 这地方是他的
The inn?
旅馆吗
No. The town.
不 这个镇子
So how long will you be with us?
你要在这里住多久
A week.
一周
Just a week.
只住一周
Great.
好极了
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表