You gave me my freedom.
你给了我自♥由♥
You gave me a chance to find love,
你给了我寻找真爱的机会
and for that, I'm forever in your debt,
为此 我永远都欠你的情
but just as you freed me,
但如同你给我自♥由♥
so must I now free your queen.
我现在也必须给你的皇后自♥由♥
Forgive me.
原谅我
You were right.
你说得对
I never should have made a wish.
我真不该许愿
Look at her.
看看她
Queen of the castle.
一副城♥堡♥女王的派头
You know, what you did in there was commendable, Ms. Swan,
你的所作所为令人钦佩 斯旺女士
but if you really want to bring her down,
但想把她拉下马
you're gonna need a strong ally.
你还需要一个强大的同盟
Like yourself?
比方说你
Thanks,
多谢
but I'm still not interested.
但我还是不感兴趣
Oh, one can wish.
人总能抱有希望
Ms. Swan, a word?
斯旺女士 能谈谈吗
Alone.
我们俩单独谈
I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish in there,
我不知道你当时是想达到什么目的
but now I hope you'll go back to your job,
但现在我希望你能回到岗位上
which is upholding the law,
维护♥法♥纪
not breaking it.
而不是违反法纪
You don't think I know you broke into my office?
你当我不知道你闯进我办公室的事
Don't pretend like you're so innocent.
别装无辜了
I know you messed with the brakes on my car.
我知道你在我刹车上做了手脚
Your brakes?
你的刹车
Are you delusional?
你这是被害妄想吗
Why would I kill you when you just saw I had nothing to hide?
你刚刚见证我无可隐瞒 我为什么要杀你
Nothing I can prove.
现在我还没有证据
Well, until you have something more substantial than disdain
除非你有比蔑视更实质性的证据
to throw my way,
能呈现出来
you're gonna stay away from me,
你就得离我远点
and more importantly, from Henry.
更重要的是 离亨利远点
But that's--
但那是...
Not open for discussion.
没有商量余地
You've lost the high ground, sheriff.
你现在失去主动权了 警长
If I wanted to, there's not a judge in the world
鉴于你的行为 只要我去申请
that would deny me a restraining order after what you've done.
没有法官会拒绝签发对你的禁止令
You don't get to see my son unless I say so,
除非经我允许 你不得见我儿子
and right now?
而现在
I don't say so.
我就不允许
Why are you so far away?
你怎么待在那么远的地方
Come out here.
过来呀
Sorry, kid. I can't today.
抱歉 孩子 今天不行
You're undercover, aren't you, for Operation Cobra?
你是在为眼镜蛇行动做秘密调查吗
No, Henry, I'm not undercover.
不 亨利 这不是秘密调查
Your mom--she doesn't want us seeing each other for a while.
你妈妈 她这段时间不想让我们见面
You don't have to listen to her.
你没必要听她的
Actually, this time, I do.
实话说 这次真的有必要
I screwed up, Henry.
我搞砸了 亨利
I got mad at your mom about you and the book
为了你 你的书还有其他一切
and everything and...
我跟你妈妈大闹了一场
Well, we're just gonna have to be apart for a little while.
我们就分开很短一段时间
I don't want to be apart.
我不想跟你分开
Neither do I, but right now we have to.
我也不想 但现在我们不得不分开
Don't worry. I'll find a way back in.
别担心 我会想办法回到你身边
And hey, if it's out there, Henry,
如果你的书还在的话 亨利
I will find your book.
我会找到它的
Good luck.
祝你好运
It's probably gone, and it's probably never coming back.
书有可能丢了 再也找不回来了
Looks like we had the same idea.
看来我们俩想一块去了
Well, if you can't beat her,
如果无法打败她
drink.
那就借酒消愁吧
How did we not see this?
我们怎么没预见这一出
We did. We saw it all, right from the start.
我们看见了 从一开始就摆在我们眼前
Just didn't want to look.
我们只是没用心想
Blinded by our anger,
被愤怒 被所有事
by everything.
蒙蔽了双眼
This time.
这次失策了
But there are a lot more skeletons in Regina's closet.
但是瑞金娜还有许多秘密
And the good news?
有个好消息
You got yourself an ally.
你有个同盟者了
We won't get fooled again.
我们不会再被她耍着玩了
It is done.
搞定了
You are free, my love.
你自♥由♥了 我的爱人
We are free to be together at last.
我们终于可以自♥由♥相爱了
D-did you not hear me?
你 你听到我说话了吗
Our days of imprisonment are over.
我们受束缚的日子已经结束了
You haven't heard the news.
你还不知道那个消息
The palace guards found the snake.
宫殿守卫找到蛇了
They know it's from your country.
他们知道那蛇从你的国家而来
They know it was you who killed the King.
他们知道是你杀了国王
It's only a matter of time before they catch you.
抓住你不过是早晚的事
You will be executed.
你将被处以极刑
I'm sorry...
很抱歉
But we will never be together.
不过我们永远都无法在一起
Come.
来吧
I've arranged for a boat to provide you safe passage
我已经帮你准备了一艘小船
out of the kingdom.
能安全离开这个国家
You must leave at once.
你必须立刻就走
The Agrabahn Viper.
阿格拉巴毒蛇
Of all the snakes in all the world,
全世界那么多蛇
that is what you chose.
你就选了这一种
You wanted the murder to be traced back to me.
你想让谋杀案追查到我头上
You...
你
You fooled me.
你玩弄了我
You never loved me.
你从没爱过我
Loved you?
爱你
I wanted the King killed, and you killed him.
我希望国王被人杀死 而你杀了他
You are no longer of any use to me.
你对我已经没有利用价值了
Be grateful I'm offering you an escape.
你该感激我还放你一条生路
Now flee the kingdom and never turn back.
现在逃离这个国家 再也别回来了
I can't live without you.
没有你我活不下去
I won't live without you.
没有你我也不愿活下去
Did you not understand me?
你听不懂我说的话吗
I don't love you.
我不爱你
There is no way we will ever be together.
我们永远都不可能在一起
There is one way.
有一个办法
There is still one wish remaining.
还剩下一个愿望
I wish...
我希望
to be with you forever,
永远与你在一起
to look upon your face always,
一直看着你的脸庞
to never leave your side.
再也不离开你身边
No!
不
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
It looks like you got your wish.
看来你的愿望实现了
You will be with me...
你将与我在一起
forever.
永永远远
Have a seat, Sidney
请坐 西德尼
Well?
怎么样了
You've got yourself an ally.
你有个同盟者了
We won't get fooled again.
我们不会再被她耍着玩了
She bought it.
她相信了
All of it.
全部都信了
Masterful job, Sidney,
干得好 西德尼
top to bottom.
非常好
And cutting the brakes on her car?
弄坏了她车上的刹车
Inspired.
真有意思
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表