Well...
这个嘛...
I did want to see the world.
我还想看看这个世界
That part didn't really work out.
不过这个是无望了
But, uh...
但...
I did save my village.
我确实拯救了整个村子
And what about your, uh...
那你的...
betrothed?
未婚夫怎么办
It was an arranged marriage.
那是我父亲指定的婚姻
Honestly, I never really cared much for Gaston.
说实话 我从没喜欢过加斯顿
You know, to me, love is...
对我来说 爱情...
love is layered.
覆盖着层层面纱
Love is a...
爱情是个...
a mystery to be uncovered.
亟待挖掘的秘密
Yeah, I could never truly give my heart
我可不愿把我的真心
to someone as superficial as he.
给一个如他那般肤浅的人
But, um, you were going to tell me about your son.
不过 你不是要和我聊聊你的儿子吗
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
I'll make you a deal.
我和你做笔交易
Go to town...
你去镇上...
and fetch me some straw.
给我带些稻草回来
When you return,
你回来之后
I'll share my tale.
我就把故事说给你听
But...
但...
You... Town?
你... 要我去镇上
You-- you trust me to come back?
你相信我会回来吗
Oh, no.
不
I expect I'll never see you again.
我想永远都不会看到你了
Pace yourself, Ashley.
慢点喝 阿什莉
I am.
我喝得挺慢的
This is the first night out since I've had the baby.
有孩子之后 这是我第一次晚上出来玩
I am making up for lost time.
我在弥补过去的时光
Ash, check out those guys.
阿什 快看那几个小伙子
Honey, I'm still with Sean.
亲爱的 我还和肖恩在一起
You're not married, and he's not here.
你又没结婚 他也不在这里
He's working.
他在工作
He's always working.
他总是在工作
Have fun moping.
你就在这里消沉吧
She's right.
她说得对
He is always working.
他总是忙于工作
I thought love would be different.
我以为爱会给人不同的感觉
Me, too.
我也这么以为
Two Valentines.
两张情人节卡片
Sounds like a complicated life.
看来你的生活还挺纠结的
Oh, no, I- I just couldn't decide.
不 我只是没决定要买♥♥哪张
These are both for the same woman?
这两张是给同一位女士吗
Well, they're both so... us.
这两张和我们都很搭
I see.
我明白了
Well, you're fortunate you have someone that loves you.
你该为有人爱你而感到幸运
I really am.
我确有此感
Love.
爱情
It's like a delicate flame.
就像一簇易熄的火焰
And once it's gone,
一旦熄灭
it's gone forever.
便不再重燃
Best of luck to you.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, bless you.
祝你健康
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Walk.
出来
Now you see, here's the thing--
你瞧 是这样的
I don't normally let people get away.
我一般不会让人逃出我的掌心
Did my carriage splash you?
我的马车有溅到你吗
Oh. Oh, no, I'm-- I'm fine.
不 我没事
You know, I'm tired of riding.
我坐马车坐累了
Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell.
不如我舒展筋骨 陪你走一段吧
You carry very little.
你带的东西不多啊
I don't want to be slowed down.
我想轻装快走
You're running from someone.
看来你是在逃避谁啊
The question is, master or lover?
问题是 他是主人还是爱人
Master and lover.
两者皆是啊
I might take a rest.
我想休息下
You-- you go on ahead.
你继续走吧
So if I'm right,
如果我没猜错
you love your employer,
你爱上了你的主人
but you're leaving him.
但你打算离开他
I might love him.
我也许爱他
I mean, I could, except...
我是说 我可以 只是...
something evil has taken root in him.
邪恶的种子已深埋他心中
Sounds like a curse to me.
貌似是受到了诅咒
And all curses can be broken.
任何诅咒都有破解之道
A kiss born of true love would do it.
比如真爱之吻
Oh, child, no.
孩子 不是那样
I would never suggest a young woman
我当然不会建议一个年轻的姑娘
to kiss a man who held her captive.
去亲吻囚禁自己的男人
What kind of message is that?
那像什么话嘛
Right.
是啊
Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go.
况且 如果他也爱你 他会给你自♥由♥
And if he doesn't love you,
如果他不爱你
well, then the kiss won't even work.
真爱之吻也无用
Well, he did let me go.
他确实给了我自♥由♥
Yes, but no kiss happened.
是 但真爱之吻没有上演
And a kiss-- a kiss is enough?
一个吻 一个吻就可以吗
He'd be a man again?
他就会变回凡人吗
An ordinary man.
一个普通的人
True love's kiss
真爱之吻
will break any curse.
能破解任何诅咒
Oh, you're back already.
你这就回来了
Good.
好
Good thing.
很好
I'm, uh, I'm nearly out of straw.
我的秸秆快用完了
Come on. You're happy that I'm back.
拜托 我回来你很高兴吧
I'm not unhappy.
我没有不高兴
And, uh,
而且
you promised me a story.
你欠我一个故事
Did I?
有吗
Tell me about your son.
给我讲讲你的儿子
I lost him.
我失去了他
There's nothing more to tell, really.
没有什么其他好说的 真的
And since then,
从那以后
you've loved no one,
你再没有爱上过任何人
and no one has loved you.
也没有人爱上过你
Why did you come back?
你为什么会回来
I wasn't going to.
我本不打算回来
But then...
但是之后
something changed my mind.
一些事情让我改变了想法
What's happening?
发生什么了
Kiss me again. It's working.
再吻我一次 真的有用
What is?
什么有用
Any curse can be broken.
任何诅咒都有破解之道
Who told you that?!
谁告诉你的
Who knows that?!
谁知道这事
I-I-I don't know. She, uh...
我 我不知道 她
She--she--
她 她
"She."
"她"
You... evil... soul.
你这个邪恶的灵魂
This was you!
就是你
You turned her against me!
你使她背叛我
You think you can make me weak?
你觉得你可以让我变得不堪一击吗
You think you can defeat me?!
你觉得你可以打败我吗
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
The queen!
巫后
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表