Bae?
小比
Bae!
小比
No. No. No. No. No.
不 不 不
No, no. Bae.
不要 小比
I'm sorry, Bae!
对不起 小比
I want to come with you! I want to come with you, Bae!
我愿意和你一起去 我愿意 小比
I want to come with you!
我愿意和你一起去
Bae!
小比
Bae!
小比
Bae!
小比
You were right, Bae.
你是对的 小比
You were always right.
你一直都是对的
I was a coward,
我就是个懦夫
and I never should've let you go.
我不该让你一人离开
I know it's little consolation,
我知道这话于事无补
but I just want you to know
但我希望你知道
that ever since you left,
自从你走了之后
ever since you crossed the barriers of time and space,
自从你跨越了时间和空间的屏障
in every waking moment...
我每一天的每一刻
I've been looking for you.
都一直在找你
And now that I've finally found you...
现在 我终于找到你了
I know I can't make up for the past,
我知道 过去我已无法弥补
for the lost time.
没法弥补失去的时间
All I can do
我能做的
is to ask you to do what you've always done--
只有求你像你一直以来那样
That's to be the bigger man...
做个宽宏大量的人
and forgive me.
原谅我
I'm so sorry, son.
真对不起 儿子
I'm so sorry, Bae.
真的非常抱歉 小比
Oh, my boy.
我的儿子
My beautiful boy.
我的好儿子
Can you truly, truly forgive me?
你真的真的能原谅我吗
I forgive you, papa.
我原谅你 爸爸
You were looking for the knife.
你之前在找那把刀
I thought that if you still had it,
我想如果你还留着它
it would mean that you hadn't changed.
就说明你还没有改变
Well, let's go and find it and see.
我们去把它找出来看看
I buried it here shortly after Emma came to town.
艾玛来镇上不久我就把它埋在了这里
Things were changing.
一切都在改变
Didn't want to take the chance of Regina finding it.
我不想让瑞金娜找到它
Of course.
当然
It should be right about here, son.
应该在这里的 儿子
Here. Let--let...
来 我来...
Yeah.
找到了
I want you to take it.
我想让你拿着
Destroy it,
毁了它
the way I know you always wanted to.
我知道你一直想这么做
I found you,
我找到了你
and I don't need it anymore.
我就不再需要它了
I chose it once.
我曾经选择了它
Now I choose you.
现在我选择你
It's remarkable.
真不可思议
By the power of the darkness,
以黑暗的力量
I command thee...
我命令你
Dark one.
黑暗者
You're trying to control me.
你想控制我
I command thee, Dark one!
我命令你 黑暗者
You're not my son.
你不是我儿子
You're not Baelfire.
你不是比尔菲
Papa, why would you say that?
爸爸 你为什么那么说
I'm just trying to use your power to help us. Enough!
我是想用你的力量帮助我们 够了
It's over, Booth, or whoever you are.
别装了 布兹 不管你是谁
My son would never try to use me,
我儿子永远不会想要利用我
and he would know that this knife
他也该知道这把刀
cannot harness any magic in this world
无法驾驭这个世界的任何魔法
because there is no magic in this world.
因为这个世界没有魔法
That's why he chose this place.
所以他才选择了这里
He didn't want me...
他不想让我
dabbling.
再施魔法
So why bury a useless knife?
那为什么把一把无用的刀埋起来
Oh, I wouldn't say it was useless.
它可不是无用的
It still cuts through flesh rather nicely.
它还是能很好地刺穿肉体
It's about time you answering some questions, sunshine.
该你回答问题了 帅哥
Why the theatrics? Why didn't you just come to me?
为什么要演戏 为什么不直接找我
I needed you to work for it.
我需要你努力争取
I needed you to want it so bad
我需要勾起你爱子心切之心
you would ignore what your eyes were seeing.
这才会忽视了眼前的真♥相♥
Do I even look like him at all?
我跟他有半点相像吗
How do you know about this knife?
你怎么知道这把刀的
I hear things.
道听途说
No one here knows about this knife.
这里没人知道这把刀
No one here remembers.
这里没人有记忆
And yet you do.
而你有
You're from there, aren't you?
你是从那儿来的 是吗
From my world.
从我的世界而来
The fact that you're asking the question means you know the answer.
你这么问说明你知道答案
Well, now that that's settled...
既然这事了结了
How about my other question?
我还有个问题
Who told you about me and the knife?
谁告诉你我和这刀的事情
A little fairy.
一个小仙女
Why did you want it?
你为什么想得到它
If you know who I am,
如果你知道我是谁
then you know who I am.
那你就该了解我
The chances of you surviving this little encounter
我们狭路相逢 你能活下去的几率
are pretty slim.
非常小
So why take the risk?
为什么还要冒险
Because I'll die anyway.
因为我反正要死了
What?
什么
I'm sick.
我病了
I'm sick, and I need magic.
我病了 我需要魔法
I was gonna get the savior to believe.
我本打算说服救世主相信
But that woman...
但是那个女人
I don't think I'm gonna make it long enough to see that happen.
我觉得我是活不到那一天了
She trusts you.
她信任你
It might be enough.
也许就足够了
Try again.
再试一次
You're gonna let me live?
你要放我一条生路
You're going to die either way.
反正你也要死的
This way,
如果我放了你
at least I might get something out of it.
至少我可能有所得
Reul Ghorm!
勒尔·格姆
Show yourself!
快出现
How do I follow him?
我怎样才能跟着他
You had the way. You didn't take it.
你有过这机会 是你没抓住
And there are no more magic beans.
已经没有魔法豆了
That's a lie.
说谎
We don't do that. A lie.
我们从不说谎 说谎
You will never make it to that world.
你永远也到不了那个世界
Oh, I'll find a way.
我会找到办法的
There must be other paths.
一定还有其他途径
A realmjumper? A timeturner? No.
国度穿越者 扭转时间者 不行
A mage? There is no
魔法师 没有其他
A curse?
诅咒
No.
当然不行
Ah! So it is a curse.
这么说还能用诅咒
Of course you would think of a curse instead of a blessing.
你当然会想到诅咒而不是祈祷
Your magic is limited by its own rotten core, Rumplestiltskin.
你的魔法受其邪恶的本质所限 朗普斯金
Anyway, it can't be done,
再说 这也无法实现
not without a great price.
那是需要付出巨大代价的
I've already paid a great price.
我已经付出了巨大的代价
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表