You can do this.
你能做好的
This place is massive. How are we supposed to find one guy?
这地方这么大 怎么找人啊
Shh. Hey, shh. We might be able to hear him.
别说话 我们也许能听到他
It's massive.
这里太大了
I'm following the path because there are boot prints,
我是跟着靴印走的
so just stay close.
跟紧我
I shouldn't even be here. I'm just gonna screw everything up.
我就不该来 只会帮倒忙
Oh, wait. Ruby.
等等 鲁比
I hear him.
我听到了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. I hear him or... something.
真的 我听到他... 或是什么了
I... I mean, I know where he is. Don't you?
我知道他在哪了 你没听见吗
No.
没听见
What are you doing?
你在做什么
He's over here! Ruby!
他在这里 鲁比
Ruby?
鲁比
David?
戴维
Oh, God. Come on.
天啊 醒醒
David, come on. Wake up.
戴维 拜托 醒醒
David, wake up.
戴维 醒醒
Emma?
艾玛
What? Ruby?
怎么回事 鲁比
Do you remember where you are?
你知道自己在哪里吗
No, I...
不知道
What the hell?
发生了什么
I was--I was in your office.
我刚刚还在你办公室
Did you bring me here?
你带我来这里的吗
You don't remember anything since you were in my office?
你离开我办公室之后的事都不记得了吗
Last night?
那是昨晚啊
No.
不
I don't.
不记得了
Well, he's bruised, scratched up, a little dehydrated...
他有一些淤青和擦伤 还有点脱水
What'd you expect.
你以为他怎么了
He's got a cut on his head.
他头上有伤
It's superficial.
皮肉伤罢了
I can refer him to Dr. Hopper for a mental health eval,
我可以介绍他去找和普医生做个心理测试
but it's my opinion that whatever caused this blackout
但我认为这次晕厥的原因
is the same phenomenon we observed
和他从昏迷中苏醒后
when he came out of his coma--
所表现的症状相同
moving around, acting out,
四处游走 活动
not remembering it later.
之后就全部忘记
We will figure it out.
我们会查明究竟的
It's so strange. I can't even believe it happened.
太奇怪了 真不敢相信有这种事
How functional could he be during one of these episodes?
他发作的时候能做些什么呢
I mean, he talked to someone.
他和别人说话了
Well, people in similar states--
有类似状况的人
even under sleep medication-- do all sorts of things--
即使吃了安♥眠♥药♥物 也能做各种事
cooking, talking, driving a car.
比如烹饪 交谈 开车
You want to know if I could've made that call
你是想问我会不会打了那通电♥话♥
or more. You...
甚至是...
You want to know if I could've...
你想问我会不会
what, kidnapped her?
绑♥架♥她
Killed her?
或者杀害她
Now take it easy there.
不要激动
No one's saying you did anything bad, David.
没有人说你做了坏事 戴维
No, but it would explain why it didn't seem like I was lying.
但这能解释我为何不像在说谎
I wouldn't know.
因为我完全就不知道
Stop talking, David.
别说了 戴维
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Why doesn't this man have a lawyer present?
为何他的律师不在场
Have you even read him his rights?
你向他宣读他的权力了吗
No, because he's not under arrest. We're just talking.
没有 因为他又没被捕 我们只是谈谈
Right. Just talking.
好啊 只是谈谈
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Mayor Mills is still Mr. Nolan's emergency contact.
米尔斯镇长还是诺兰先生的紧急联♥系♥人
You have to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I thought that changed to Kathryn.
我以为已经换成了凯思琳
Well, Kathryn's currently unavailable.
凯思琳现在不在
Some people haven't found her yet.
有些人还没找到她
Stop trying to place blame and just find her.
少怨这怪那的 设法找到她
There's a whole lot of Maine to search, Regina.
缅因州可不小 瑞金娜
Well, you covered this room.
你已经找过这间屋子了
I suggest you branch out.
我建议你往外拓展一下
Sheriff's station. Thank you for calling. How may I direct your--
警♥察♥局 感谢来电 我能帮您...
Hey, stop. It's me.
停 是我
Here's the thing--the last time David went for a dream walk,
是这样的 上一次戴维梦游
he went to the toll bridge.
他去了收费桥
You know the one?
你知道那儿吧
It's a crazy hunch,
我只是有个预感
but I want you to take my bug and go and see if he was there.
我要你开我的车去看看他去过那里没有
No, I could get somebody else to.
我可以派别人去
Ruby, you were great out there.
鲁比 你很能干
I still don't know how you found him. You can do this.
我还是不知道你怎么找到他的 你能做到的
I don't know.
我说不好
It's gonna be dark out soon.
就快天黑了
David's gonna be let out.
戴维就要出院了
If there is something there, we've gotta get there first.
如果那里有什么 我们得先找到
We don't have time to argue.
我们没时间争论了
Can you do this?
你能做到吗
I mean, what am I even looking for?
我到底要找什么
Anything out of the ordinary.
任何异常的东西
Something that doesn't belong there.
不属于那里的东西
And... If I find something?
如果找到了呢
Just follow your instincts.
跟着感觉走
You...
你...
Can't give me a clue...
就不能给我点提示吗
What I'm looking for?
告诉我要找什么
Anything of Kathryn's.
凯思琳的东西
Ruby?
鲁比
What's going on?
怎么了
Did you find something?
有发现吗
Ruby?
鲁比
Ruby?
鲁比
Where's Mary?
玛丽哪去了
Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door.
醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好
If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.
如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了
She's in no danger. What have you done?
她没有危险 你干了什么
No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine. Where is she?
没事的 她很好 她在哪里
She's-- well, she's with Peter,
她跟彼得在一起
and I know that you don't like him,
我知道你不喜欢他
but that's really beside the point.
但这不是问题的关键
You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.
你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
Peter isn't--
彼得不是...
This is going to be difficult to accept.
你会很难接受这个现实
You just have to trust me.
你得相信我
He's the wolf.
他是那头狼
You think Peter is the wolf?
你以为彼得是那头狼
Yes.
是的
This terrible creature is also human.
这个恐怖的生灵也是人类
It's okay, though.
但没关系
He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.
他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了
He's tied up?
被绑起来了
Oh, that poor boy.
这可怜的孩子
Red, no.
小红帽 不
Red! It's me.
小红帽 是我
Don't. Don't!
不要 不要
Please! Red! No!
拜托 小红帽 不要
Red! No!
小红帽 不
Red!
小红帽
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表