Henry, I told you to wait in the car.
亨利 我告诉过你在车里等着
Deputy, do your job.
副警长 做好自己的工作
Dr. Hopper, a word, please.
和普医生 借一步说话
Okay, we're done with this.
好吧 我受够了这些
Uh, excuse me?
抱歉
My son. We need a new treatment plan.
我儿子 我们需要一个新的治疗方案
Everything I do he thinks is part of some horrible plot.
他认为我做的一切都是阴谋的一部分
I can't cover up a safety hazard
如果他认为我隐瞒了什么
without him thinking I'm hiding something.
我还怎么去掩盖这个安全隐患
How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine?
我怎么在一座旧矿里藏可怕的东西呢
How is any of this logical to him?
这些在他看来符合逻辑吗
He's got an amazing imagination.
他的想象力非常丰富
Yes, that you let run rampant.
是啊 全拜你所赐
Well, I think it would be wrong to rip away
我觉得要毁掉他构造的世界
the world he's constructed.
是错误的
I'd rather use it to try and get--
我宁愿尝试去
Sometimes I think you've forgotten.
我想你有时是忘了
you work for me.
你是为我工作的
You're an employee, and I can fire you.
我雇你来 也可以解雇你
This is my town.
这是我的镇子
You will lose your office, lose your house.
你会失去你的办公室和房♥子
I can cut you down to size
我可以降低你的威信
until you're a tiny, shrunken little creature,
直到把你变成一个可怜虫
And this will be the only roof over your damn head.
这把伞将会是你的唯一遮蔽
What would you have me do?
你想让我做什么
You take that delusion out of my son's head,
将我儿子的幻觉从脑中取出
and you crush it.
并摧毁它
Come on, Jiminy.
过来 杰米尼
Oh, I remember this place.
我记得这地方
Looks like it's been a good year.
看来今年收成不错
Yeah, you can tell by all the fat people.
是啊 看看那些胖子就知道了
Maybe we can run the Elf Tonic Scam here.
也许我们能玩玩精灵药水这个骗局
Oh, can't we just-- can't we just do the show?
我们不能就只是 只是演戏吗
Ohh. We make enough on the ticket sales.
光靠门票 我们就赚得够多了
Do we have to steal, too?
我们还得要偷吗
We don't need to, but it's nice.
不必 但是偷偷更健康
We steal from them, and they steal from someone else.
我们偷他们的 他们再偷其他人的
It's called an economy.
这就是所谓的经济
We're a vital part of it.
我们是其中活跃的一份子
I want to change. I-I want to quit.
我想改变 我不想偷了
Oh, this again. No, you can't leave now.
又来了 不 你现在不能走
We're getting old. It's my hip.
我们老了 我的屁♥股♥啊
My liver. I got lumps in strange places.
我的肝啊 我一些奇怪部位长了瘤
I've got burning sensations.
我产生了灼觉
You'd better stay with us.
你最好还是和我们一起吧
Just until we die.
一直到我们死
Now be a good boy and set up.
做个听话的孩子 去布置吧
Puppets!
木偶
Wow! What a great job you have!
你的工作可真是好
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗
No. No, I don't.
是啊 我不喜欢
Same show, same fairs every year.
年复一年 同样的集市 同样的节目
Well, then why don't you do something else?
那你怎么不做些其它事
It's just who I am.
这就是我的命吧
Well, did you just come out here to watch us set up?
你是出来看我们布置场景的吗
No. I came out here to listen to the crickets.
不 我是来听蟋蟀叫的
Oh, crickets.
蟋蟀
Oh, I haven't listened to the crickets in a while.
我有一阵没听到蟋蟀叫了
Hey, you'd better get home, or you're gonna catch a cold.
你还是回家吧 不然会感冒的
So are you. Here. Have my umbrella.
你也是 给 撑我的伞
I don't live far.
我就住在附近
I can't wait to see the show!
我等不及要看演出啦
Hey, Archie.
你好 阿奇
Marco, what are you doing here?
马可 你来这干什么
Oh, lunch. I'm sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我忘记一起吃午饭这事了
I've got another patient. Another time?
我还有个病人 下次吧
Sure. Of course.
好 没问题
Hey. Have a good session, Henry.
治疗顺利啊 亨利
Hey.
你好
Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?
你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗
You think Marco is Geppetto?
你觉得马可是盖比特
Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend,
对 他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友
and Marco's yours.
而马可是你的好朋友
Henry. Henry, look.
亨利 听着
We--we really need to talk about this, okay?
我们得讨论下这件事了
I know you're not convinced, but I know where I can get proof.
我知道你不信 但我知道去哪儿找证据
What is this?
这是什么
A flashlight and c-candy bars?
一个手电筒 块状糖吗
Oh, wait. Henry.
等等 亨利
Henry, you do not want to go down there.
亨利 你不会想到那下面去的
Emma's here and stuff's happening.
艾玛在这 有事正在发生
I have to look at it. Henry. Henry, stop. Stop.
我得去看看 亨利 别说了
There is no proof.
根本就没有证据
Look, all of this, all of this is a delusion.
这一切 所有的一切都是臆想
Do you know what a delusion is?
你知道什么是臆想吗
I-I think so.
大概知道
It's something that's not real and--and not healthy,
就是一些不真实 不正常的想法
and--and I thought that you'd outgrow this,
这些已经不适合你的年龄了
but, Henry, you know...
但 亨利...
Now it's turned into a psychosis.
如今臆想恶化成了精神病
Do you know what a psychosis is?
你知道什么是精神病吗
That--that's when you can no longer tell what's real,
就是你再也无法区分什么是真实
and if that continues,
如果再恶化下去
then--then I have to lock you away.
我就得把你关起来了
Henry, look, this has to stop for your own good.
亨利 为了你自己 快停止这些想法
You gotta wake up.
你该清醒了
This nonsense must end.
别再说这些胡话了
I don't know. "M"?
我不知道 是M吗
Mm-hmm.
对
Two of 'em.
两个M
Get it yet?
现在知道了
Yes, and I am completely mortified.
是的 好丢人啊
I almost hanged on my own name.
我差点就吊死在自己名字上了
Don't worry. I would never have let you hang.
别担心 我不会让你被吊死的
I would have added toes, a hat, maybe a horse.
再画上脚趾 帽子 也许再画匹马
Is this a game you played a lot, uh, before?
这是你以前经常玩的游戏吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll come back.
你会记起来的
They're sending you home in a week.
一周后医生们就会让你回家了
They have to think you're progressing, don't they?
他们得确保你在恢复 不是吗
Physically.
身体上的康复
Well, you're making new memories just fine.
你有些新回忆也挺不错
Maybe I'll like these better.
也许我会更喜欢新的
Okay. Play again?
好吧 再玩一次吧
Can I guess, too?
我也能参加吗
Mrs. Nolan. I thought...
诺兰太太 我以为
Oh, it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go.
都没意识到已经中午了 我该走了
Good day, Ms. Blanchard.
日安 布兰切特女士
Honey, I brought more pictures.
亲爱的 我又带了照片来
Maybe they'll jog something.
也许能帮你想到点什么
It's our old dog, Ajax.
这是我们养的狗 埃阿斯
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah. Yeah, Ajax.
记得 埃阿斯
Oh, I am the worst person in the world.
我是这世上最坏的女人了
Really? In the whole world?
真的 全世界吗
If Kathryn was horrible, it'd be easier,
如果凯思琳令人讨厌 那还容易些
but she's so... nice.
但她... 人这么好
And what exactly would be easier?
又有什么事会变得容易些
Nothing.
没有
Nothing's a good idea. You're smart.
没有就对了 你是聪明人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表