he thinks... me... and him.
他觉得我... 和他
He has a very active imagination,
他的想象力很丰富
Which is the point.
这才是关键
I can't talk him out of his beliefs,
我无法让他放弃自己相信的事
so we need to show him.
所以我们只能拿事实给他看
Play along.
帮我一下吧
Do what he says, and then maybe, just maybe
就照他说的做 然后也许
he'll see that fairy tales are just that.
他就会明白童话只是童话而已
That there's no such thing as love at first sight
像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事
or first kiss.
根本就不存在
He'll see reality.
他会明白现实
Something like that.
差不多吧
Sadly, this plan is rather genius.
可悲的是 这计划挺天才的
We get him to the truth without hurting him.
既可以让他接受事实 又不会伤害他
I told him that we will all meet tomorrow
我跟他说我们明天
for breakfast at Granny's,
在"祖母家"一起吃早点
And you will give a full report.
你要先给我们讲一遍
Well, I suppose I'll get ready for my date.
看来 我要去准备一下了
I guess I'll have to do all the talking.
我估计会是我唱独角戏
Look, I know this is odd,
听着 我知道这很奇怪
but I'm doing it for a friend.
但我是为了帮一个朋友
So please just bear with me.
所以请你忍♥耐一会儿吧
"As the prince chased the thief on horseback
"当王子骑马去追那个小偷
through the treacherous forest,
穿过危险的丛林
his betrothed crossed her arms and pouted,
白雪公主双臂交叉 撅嘴赌气
Wondering how many dreadful, boring minutes it would take
心想 还要这样无聊地过多久
before they could resume their journey again.
才能继续他们的旅途
The thief vaulted over a fallen...
那个小偷跳过一个...
...they didn't need words to express what they felt in their hearts,
他们不需要语言来强调心里的感受
for it was here, in the shadow of the Troll Bridge,
就在这里 在巨兽桥下
that their love was born,
他们的感情萌芽了
where they knew, no matter how they were separated,
他们知道 不管分开多远
they would always--"
他们总会...
Yeah, I'm sure. He's waking up.
是的 我很肯定 他醒了
And he--he grabbed my hand.
而且 他抓了我的手
Everything's steady,
情况稳定
Same as it's always been.
就和以往一样
What were you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛
Oh, I was just reading h-him a... story.
我在给他读故事
Oh. Well, perhaps you dozed off.
也许 是你打了个盹
Perhaps you imagined it.
也许是你的幻觉
No, I didn't imagine anything.
不 这不是我的幻觉
Ms. Blanchard, I can only tell you what I see,
布兰切特女士 我只能拿事实说话
which is nothing.
什么都没发生
Sometimes there are minor fluctuations in readings.
阅读时 大脑会有小波动
Uh, perhaps you heard the machine register something
也许你是听到机器记录的声音
and misunderstood.
而误解了吧
Look, why don't you go home, get some rest?
你不如回家休息休息
If anything changes, I'll call you, okay?
如果有变化 我给你电♥话♥ 行吗
Yes?
喂
It's Dr. Whale.
我是威尔医生
You told me to call you if there was ever a change in our John Doe.
你说无名氏情况有变时 就通知你
Something's happened.
有情况了
What?
什么情况
One of our volunteers said he grabbed her.
我们的一个志愿者说他抓住了她
There was a slight fluctuation in brain activity.
他的大脑皮层也有轻微的波动
And who was this volunteer?
这个志愿者叫什么名字
Mary Margaret Blanchard.
玛丽·玛格丽特·布兰切特
I told you I'd find you.
我说过会找到你
No matter what you do,
无论你怎么做
I will always find you.
我都会找到你的
Is this the only way you can catch a woman--
你能抓住女人的唯一办法
by entrapping her?
就是设个陷阱吗
It's the only way to catch thieving scum.
这是抓贼的唯一办法
Oh. Aren't you a real Prince Charming?
难道你不是真正的白马王子吗
I have a name, you know.
我有名字
Don't care. "Charming" Suits you.
无所谓 "王子"这个称谓很适合你
Now cut me down... Charming.
放我下来 王子
I'll release you
除非你把
when you return the leather pouch you stole with my jewels.
连同珠宝一起偷走的小皮袋还给我
Not the jewelry type.
我不喜欢珠宝
Indeed. I noticed.
确实 我发现了
What is that supposed to mean? Are you insulting me?
什么意思 你是在羞辱我吗
No, quite right. My apologies.
非常对 我道歉
How dare I cast aspersions at the person who robbed me.
我怎么敢诽谤打劫我的人
Where are my jewels?
我的珠宝呢
I sold them.
我卖♥♥了
What? What do you care?
什么 你有什么好在意的
Don't you have a palace full of treasures somewhere?
你的宫殿里珠宝不是都堆成山了吗
These were special.
这些比较特别
Among them was a ring that belonged to my mother,
有个戒指是我母后的
a ring I was about to give--
我本该将它送给
The nag with the bad attitude? That's what this is about?
那个坏脾气的大小姐吗 是这么回事吧
She's my fiancee.
她是我的未婚妻
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
You must be getting something impressive
你一定能从这场政♥治♥联姻中
to have agreed to that union.
得到惊喜
Excuse me?
你说什么
I know how this works.
我知道这是怎么回事
True love? It doesn't exist.
真爱吗 根本不存在
It's all arranged marriages and business transactions.
全是些包办婚姻和利益交易
There's no such thing as love at first sight
像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事
or first kiss.
根本就不存在
Let me guess.
我来猜猜看
Her kingdom wants to take over yours, and this is--
她的国家想要吞并你的国家
what, a last-ditch effort to avoid war?
你们的结合是避免战争的最后希望
This is not a takeover.
这不是吞并
It--it's a merger,
是合并
and quite frankly, it's none of your business.
坦白说 这和你没关系
Now this is what's going to happen.
接下来的事情这样安排
I'm going to cut you down.
我放你下来
And you will take me to whoever has my jewels,
你带我去找拿着珠宝的人
And then you're going to get my ring back.
然后你去把我的戒指拿回来
Mm. Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Because you don't want me to tell anyone who you really are.
因为你怕我揭穿你的真实身份
Snow White.
白雪公主
Help me get my ring back,
帮我把戒指拿回来
Or I turn you over to the Queen's forces.
不然我就把你交给皇后的人
And I have a feeling the Queen's not as...
我感觉 皇后后可不像我这么
Charming as I am.
和蔼可亲
I wouldn't want to stand in the way
我不会挡在
of your getting "true love."
你寻找"真爱"的路上
Thanks for the shirt. Hey, is this your mother's?
谢谢给我这衣服 对了 这是你妈妈的吧
She'll never notice.
她不会发现的
Where does she think you are, anyway?
那么 她以为你在哪儿呢
Playing whac-a-mole.
玩打地鼠
And she bought that?
是她买♥♥的吗
She wants to believe it, so she does.
她希望如此 所以她就买♥♥了一个
Oh, imagine that.
难怪了
She's here.
她来了
Hey... don't get your hopes up.
别抱太大希望
We're just getting started, okay?
我们才刚刚开始 明白吗
He woke up.
他醒了
What?
什么
I knew it.
我就知道
I mean, he didn't wake up- wake up,
我是说 他并不是真正地醒了
but he grabbed my hand.
但他抓住了我的手
He's remembering. What did the doctor say?
他的记忆开始复苏了 医生怎么说
That I imagined it. But I'm not crazy.
说是我想象出来的 但我没疯
I know it happened.
我知道这是事实
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表