So you'd be willing to sacrifice this world for the next?
那你愿牺牲这个世界以换取另一个吗
Because that's how great the price is.
因为这就是巨大的代价
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, then I'll comfort myself
那我就安慰自己
knowing that such a curse is beyond your abilities.
这个诅咒是你力所不能及的
Oh, for now,
现在不行
but I've got all the time in the world.
但我有的是时间
I will do nothing else.
我会一心赴在这一件事上
I will love nothing else.
我不会爱其他人
I will find a way.
我会找到办法
You took my son,
你夺走了我儿子
but I will get him back.
但是我会找回他的
I didn't take your son.
我没有夺走你的儿子
You took my son, but I will get him back!
你夺走了我的儿子 但是我会找回他的
You drove him away.
是你逼走他的
I will find him!
我会找到他的
I will find him!
我会找到他的
I will find him.
我会找到他的
Congratulations, Sheriff Swan.
恭喜你 斯旺警长
There's about to be a big break in your case.
你的案子将有重大突破
You just got yourself a confession.
有人来主动向你认罪
But I want you to listen to the whole explanation
但是我希望你能听完全部解释
so you understand why this happened.
你就会理解前因后果
Oh, I'll hang on every word you say. Sidney,
我会牢记你说的每个字 西德尼
you can come in now.
你现在可以进来了
Tell her what you told me.
把你跟我说的话讲给她听
It was me.
是我
I confess.
我坦白
I abducted Kathryn and I held her in the basement
我劫持了凯思琳 把她关在湖边一所
of an abandoned summer home by the lake.
废弃的避暑别♥墅♥的地下室里
I bribed a lab tech to get me the heart from the hospital,
我贿赂实验室的技术员帮我从医院搞来了心脏
and I used that same person to doctor the lab results.
然后再借那人之手篡改了实验室报告
And the other thing.
还有一件事
I borrowed some skeleton keys from Regina
我借了瑞金娜的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
and... planted the knife in your apartment.
把刀放进你们公♥寓♥
My keys.
我的钥匙
Can't help but feel personally violated about that part.
这事真让我不禁觉得受到了侵犯
I am supposed to believe you did this for why now?
凭什么要我相信这些是你做的
I was gonna find her after the conviction, be a hero,
我本想在定罪后找到她 做个英雄
then get the inside track on the biggest story to ever hit this town.
拿到本镇最劲爆事件的内♥幕♥消息
I'd get my job back.
我就能回去工作
Plus a novel and a movie,
还能出小说 拍电影
and I don't know. It sounds crazy now.
我也不知道 现在说起来觉得很疯狂
I don't know about crazy,
我不知道这算不算疯狂
but false, yes, false as hell.
但绝对是弥天大谎
I have maps to where the house is.
我有去那别♥墅♥的地图
You'll find chains in the basement,
你会在地下室里找到锁链
lots of fingerprints, I'm sure-- hers and mine.
肯定有许多指纹 她的和我的
But I didn't hurt her.
但是我没伤害她
The man has obviously suffered some kind of mental break.
他明显有点精神失常了
He clearly hasn't been himself for a while.
显然他这种状况已经有日子了
Yeah. It's like his words aren't his at all.
是啊 他简直就像是言不由衷
You are so sold on your own rush to judgment
你急于下定论并对之坚信不移
that you can't even see the truth anymore.
以致都看不清♥真♥♥相♥了
A word in the hallway, please.
请你去走廊 我们谈两句
Well, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.
那真是我听过的最扯淡的话了
I'm pretty sure that's not true.
不敢苟同
That poor man.
那个可怜的人
I know you are behind all this.
我知道一切都是你在操纵
I understand that you own the game
我知道这是你的游戏
and that you've set the board so that no one else can win,
你设局 其他人都赢不了
but I am about to start playing an entirely different game.
但是 我要开始一场完全不同的游戏
I don't care about what happens to you.
我不在乎你会怎样
I don't care about what happens to me.
我不在乎我会怎样
All I care about is what happens to my kid.
我在乎的是我的孩子会怎样
And you are going to leave him alone.
你要离他远远的
Am I?
是吗
I'm talking.
我还没说完
You're a sociopath, lady.
女士 你是个反♥社♥会♥者
You tried to take away someone that I love.
你试图抢走我爱的人
And now...
现在
I'm gonna take away someone you love.
我也要抢走你爱的人
I am taking back my son.
我要夺回我的儿子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表