No! No more deals!
不 不再做交易了
Over here.
这里呢
Persistent.
真执着
Had enough?
打够了吗
Never.
没有
Looking for this?
是要这样吗
So brave.
真勇敢
So gallant.
真英勇
So pointless.
真是无用功
Bravery won't get you out of this forest, dearie.
勇气不能带你走出森林 亲爱的
Magic will. Trust me.
魔法可以 相信我
This is a deal you want to make,
你会愿意做这笔交易的
because we both want the same thing.
因为我们想要的东西相同
What's that?
是什么
Why, you and your true love to be together, of course.
当然是你和你的爱人长相厮守了
David.
戴维
I was wrong...
对你
about you, about me, about...
对自己 对这一切...
everything.
我都想错了
I didn't believe in you,
我不信任你
and I wish I had a good reason why...
我也希望我有个好借口...
But it's like I keep making these wrong decisions,
但似乎我一直在做错误的决定
and I don't understand why they keep happening.
我不知道为什么总是这样
You know, ever since I woke up from that coma,
自从我从昏迷中醒来
my life hasn't made a lick of sense,
我的生活就一直不对劲
except for you,
除了你
and what I'm feeling...
还有我的感受
it's love, Mary Margaret.
那是爱 玛丽·玛格丽特
David, why are you here?
戴维 你来这里干什么
Because Kathryn put a down payment on an apartment in Boston.
因为凯思琳为波士顿的一间公♥寓♥付了首♥付♥
She's not gonna use it, but I am.
她不会去住了 但我用得着
Unless you give me a reason to stay.
除非你给我一个留下的理由
David.
戴维
I can't.
我给不了你
Behold.
你瞧
The most powerful magic of all...
世上最强大的魔力
True love.
就是真爱
Ah! Careful.
小心点
This is all I have left of it.
我仅剩这些了
What do you know of true love?
你怎么会了解真爱
Well, not so much as you, perhaps,
可能不如你了解
but not so little as you might think.
但不像你想的那样全不了解
You? You loved someone?
你 你爱过
It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness.
就像无尽黑暗中转瞬即逝的摇曳亮光
What happened?
发生了什么事
She died.
她死了
That's the thing about true love, dearie.
亲爱的 那才是真爱的真谛
It can slip through your fingers.
它会从你的指缝中溜走
It's the most powerful magic in the world,
它有世上最强大的魔力
the only magic powerful enough to break any curse.
是足以破除任何诅咒的唯一魔法
It must be protected at all costs.
不惜一切代价都要保护它
I don't understand.
我不明白
What exactly is it you want me to do?
你到底想让我做些什么
I want you to help me protect it
我希望你帮我保护它
by putting it in a safe place for me.
帮我把它藏到一个安全的地方
And where is that?
什么地方
Inside the belly of a beast, of course.
当然是一个野兽的肚子里了
Why hide it?
为什么要把它藏起来
Let's just say, I'm saving it for a rainy day.
这么说吧 以备不时之需
Do my eyes deceive me,
我看错了呢
or is that the look of a believer?
还是你真的相信了
We need your help.
我们需要你帮忙
Indeed you do.
你确实需要
It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend.
我们的小朋友似乎遭遇了极大的不幸
I told you, magic comes with a price.
我跟你说过 魔法都要付出代价
Henry shouldn't have to pay it.
那也不该由亨利来付
No, you should, but alas, we are where we are.
对 该你付 但是 事实已然如此
Can you help us?
你能帮忙吗
Of course.
当然
True love, Ms. Swan--
斯旺女士 真爱...
the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms
是唯一可以超越所有时空
and break any curse.
打破任何诅咒的东西
Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some.
你运气很好 我恰好存了一些
You did?
真的吗
Oh, yes.
是的
From strands of your parents' hair,
那是从你父母的头发中提炼的
I made the most powerful potion in all the realm,
我把它制成了所有时空中最强的药剂
so powerful that when I created the dark curse,
强大到我创造黑暗诅咒时
I placed a single drop on the parchment,
只在羊皮纸上滴一滴
just a little safety valve.
就成了一道安全阀
That's why I'm the savior.
所以我是救世主
That's why I can break the curse.
所以我可以打破诅咒
Now you're getting it.
现在你明白了
I don't care about breaking the curse.
我对打破诅咒没兴趣
All I care about is saving Henry.
我只想要救亨利
Which is why it's your lucky day.
所以今天是你的幸运日
I didn't use all the potion.
我没把药剂都用掉
I saved some for a rainy day.
我留了些以备不时之需
Well, it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?
现在就是需要的时候了 药剂在哪
Where it is isn't the problem.
在哪不重要
Getting it is what should worry you.
如何拿到它才是难题
Enough riddles. What do we do?
够了 谜团先生 我们要怎么做
You do nothing. It has to be Ms. Swan.
你什么也不能做 只能斯旺女士来
He's my son. It should be me.
他是我儿子 应该由我来
All due respect,
恕我直言
but it's her son, and it has to be her.
但亨利是她儿子 药剂也必须由她去取
She's the product of the magic.
她是那魔法的结晶
She must be the one to find it.
得她去找
I can do it.
我可以去
Don't trust him.
别相信他
What choice do we have?
我们还有得选吗
That's right, dearie. What choice do you have?
就是啊 宝贝 你们还有得选吗
Where is this magic?
魔法在哪儿
Tell me, your majesty,
告诉我 陛下
is our friend still in the basement?
咱们的朋友还在地下室吗
Oh, you twisted little imp.
你这个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
You hid it with her?
你把它跟她藏在一起了
Oh, no, not with her.
没有没有 不是跟她藏在一起
In her.
是在她身体里面
I knew you couldn't resist bringing her over.
我知道你会把她带来的
Who is "Her"?
她是谁
Someone you should be prepared for.
你得做好准备去见她
Where you're going, you're going to need this.
你去那里得带着这个
What is that?
这是什么
Your father's sword.
你父亲的宝剑
Henry...
亨利
You were right about the curse.
你说的没错 真的有诅咒
I should have believed you.
我应该相信你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
For when you wake up.
等你醒来之后就可以看了
Say what you gotta say. You got ten minutes.
捡要紧的说 只有十分钟时间
You know where to meet?
你知道在哪儿见面吗
Yeah. Don't be late.
知道 你别迟到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pity, isn't it?
他很可怜 对吧
There's nothing harder
世间最痛苦的
than not knowing whether you'll ever see your child again.
莫过于不知道能否再与孩子相见
Jefferson, now is not a good time.
杰弗森 现在不是时候
For you.
对你不是
Well, for me, it's the perfect time.
对我来说 时机正好
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表