Bringing flowers to my father's grave
像我每周三都做的那样
like I do every wednesday.
来我父亲的墓献花
Don't blame her.
别怪她
It's my fault. I wanted to look in there.
是我的错 是我想进去看看
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
What were you looking for?
你在找什么
Nothing.
没什么
It was, uh... it was nothing.
是...呃...没什么
You don't look well, dear.
你脸色不太好 亲爱的
Let's take you home.
我送你回家
No, I...I don't want to go home.
不 我不想回家
Not with you.
我不想跟你一起回
Oh?
是吗
But you'll go with her.
但是你想跟她回去
Hey, this is between you two.
这是你们俩的事
Leave me out of it.
别把我扯进去
She's right.
她说得对
It's between us, and things have to change.
这是我们之间的事 我们不能再继续下去了
And I wonder why that is all of a sudden.
我倒好奇为什么突然起了变化
It has nothing to do with her.
这跟她没有关系
You know, I've realized that
我意识到
I don't feel anything, Regina,
我没有任何感觉 瑞金娜
and I know now it's not me.
现在我知道原因不在我这
It's you.
是你的问题
So you're leaving me for her.
所以你为了她离开我
I'm leaving you for me.
我为了自己而离开你
Graham, you're not thinking straight.
格兰姆 你没想清楚
Actually, for the first time, I am.
事实上 这是我第一次想清楚了
I'd rather have nothing than settle for less.
宁缺毋滥
Nothing is better than what we have.
一无所有好过现有的
I need to feel something, Regina,
我得感觉到点什么 瑞金娜
and the only way to do that is to give myself the chance.
唯一的办法就是给自己个机会
Graham. I'm sorry.
格兰姆 抱歉
It's over.
结束了
I don't know what I ever did to you, Ms. Swan,
斯旺女士 我不知道自己哪里得罪了你
to deserve this--
使你如此对我
to have you keep coming after everything I hold dear.
不断夺走我所珍爱的一切
I told you, it's not her.
我说了 跟她没关系
None of this happened until she got here.
她来到童话镇之前什么事都没有
I'm sorry, but have you ever stopped to think
对不起 你有没有停下来想过
that maybe the problem isn't with me, but with you?
也许问题不在我而是你自己的身上
Excuse me?
你说什么
Henry came and found me.
亨利找到了我
Graham...
格兰姆
kissed me.
吻了我
Both were miserable.
他们俩都过的不开心
Maybe, Madame Mayor,
镇长女士
you need to take a good, hard look in the mirror
也许你真应该好好照照镜子
and ask yourself why that is.
问问自己到底怎么了
Why is everyone running away from you?
为何所有人都离你而去
Regina!
瑞金娜
Stop!
住手
Stop, stop! Aah!
住手 住手
Not worth it.
你不值得我动手
Graham.
格兰姆
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know what came over me,
我不知道自己脑袋里在想什么
how I lost my mind.
丧失理智
It's okay.
没关系
You were tired and feverish...
你很疲惫 还发着烧
and heartbroken.
而且伤透了心
I don't know why I let myself get caught up with her.
我不知道为何会让自己和她纠缠在一起
Because it was easy and safe.
因为那很容易 而且安全
Not feeling anything's an attractive option
当你感觉痛苦的时候 最诱人的选择
when what you feel sucks.
就是麻醉自己的感觉
Felt that.
感觉到了
Did you think you can fool me with the heart of a stag?!
你以为用一颗鹿心就能骗到我吗
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
She doesn't deserve to die.
她不应该这样死去
That's not up to you.
你做不了主
I wanted a heart,
我想要一颗心
And a heart I shall have.
一定要得到一颗心
What are you gonna do to me?
你要对我做什么
You're now mine.
你现在属于我了
My pet.
我的宠物
And this is your cage.
这是你的囚笼
From this moment forward,
从现在开始
you will do everything that I say,
你要对我唯命是从
and if you ever disobey me,
如果你违抗我的意志
if you ever try to run away,
如果你要逃跑
all I have to do is squeeze.
我只要这样一捏
Guards!
守卫
Your life is now in my hands...
你的性命掌握在我手中
Forever.
直到永远
Take him to my bed chamber.
送他去我的寝宫
All better.
好多了
Yeah.
是啊
What?
怎么了
Graham?
格兰姆
You okay?
你没事吧
I remember.
我记起来了
Graham?
格兰姆
I remember.
我记起来了
You remember what?
你记起什么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Graham!
格兰姆
Graham!
格兰姆
Graham?
格兰姆
Graham! Graham!
格兰姆 格兰姆
Graham!
格兰姆
Graham!
格兰姆
Graham! Come on, graham!
格兰姆 拜托 格兰姆
Graham!
格兰姆
Graham.
格兰姆
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表