Not a lot hit the woods.
而不是森林
It's an interesting job-- finding people.
这职业挺有趣 寻人
How'd you fall into it?
你怎么涉足这职业的
Looking for people's just what I've done...
寻人是自打我有记忆以来
as long as I can remember.
就开始干的事
What made you start?
那你的动因是什么
Your parents?
寻找你的父母
Henry told me that your--
亨利跟我说你
that you were from a similar situation to his own?
你和他有类似的经历
Did you ever find them?
你找到他们了吗
Depends who you ask.
那得看你问的是谁了
Henry!
亨利
Did you find him yet?
你们找到他了吗
No, not yet. You shouldn't be here.
不 还没 你不应该来这里
I can help. I know where he's going.
我能帮忙 我知道他会去哪里
And where's that?
哪里
He's looking for you.
他是来找你的
Hold her still.
按住她
Ohh! No!
不
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You...
你
you saved me.
你救了我
Seemed like the honorable thing to do.
算是我的荣幸吧
Are you ready?
可以出发了吗
For what?
去哪里
My jewels.
去找我的珠宝
Right. You've got a wedding to get to.
对 你还要赶着结婚呢
The trolls I sold them to are just beyond the next ridge.
买♥♥珠宝的食人怪就在前面的山后
We need to be careful.
我们要小心点
What, of trolls?
小心那些食人怪
You've clearly never met one.
显然你没见过食人怪
Aren't they just little people?
他们不就是些小矮人吗
You're thinking of dwarves.
你说的是侏儒
Show a little respect.
放尊重点
They'll cut your hand off sooner than they'll shake it.
他们会剁手 不会握手
Well, then let's get this over with.
那我们去摆平他们吧
Yes, we've both got places to be.
是 我们都还有自己的要紧事呢
So let's go.
所以走吧
You have your lonely little corner of solitude to find...
你还得去找个能独居的角落
And you have a ring-less fiancee to appease.
你还要去安慰那个丢了戒指的未婚妻
You're the one who woke him up.
是你叫醒他的
You're the last one he saw.
你是他最后看见的人
He wants to find you.
他一定想找到你
Henry, it's not about me. It just--
亨利 他不是要找我 而是...
I think he's lost and confused.
我觉得他是很迷惑
He's been in a coma a long time.
他昏迷了很久
But he loves you.
但是他爱你
You need to stop chasing him and let him find you.
你别再去找他 让他来找你
Kid, you need to go home. Where's your mom?
孩子 你该回家了 你妈妈呢
She's gonna kill me and then you and then me again.
她会杀了我 再杀了你 完了再杀我一次
She dropped me at the house then went right out.
她把我送回家后就自己出去了
Well, we need to get you back immediately.
我们得立即送你回去
No!
不要
Guys?
快过来
Is that...
那是不是...
Blood.
血迹
Trolls don't like horses.
食人怪不喜欢马
We walk from here.
我们从这开始走路
Follow me and keep quiet.
跟着我 别说话
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
Oh, they're here.
就在这里
It's fine. I know them.
没事的 我认识他们
Why are you here? I thought we were done.
你来干什么 交易结束了
I wanna make another trade.
我想再做笔交易
I'm not talking in front of him. Who is this guy?
当着这人的面 我不谈生意 他是谁
No, he's with me.
他是我带来的
Oh, that's good. With you. That makes it all fine.
真好 你带来的 这样就没问题了是吧
Oh, he's no one. Look...
他就是个大不了的人 听着...
I want to buy back the jewels I sold you.
我想要买♥♥回卖♥♥给你的珠宝
Who is he?!
他是谁
I said don't worry about it! Look...
我说了别担心这个 听着...
I'll give you back all your money.
我把你的钱都还你
You just give me the ring.
你只要把戒指给我
You can keep everything else.
其它的我都不要
Thank you. We appreciate the help.
谢谢你的配合
He's too eager.
他太迫不及待了
This is a setup. It's not!
这是个圈套 不是
He's a royal! Uhh!
他是皇室的人
Let her go!
放开她
No! You can trust me! Look, you can trust me!
不 你们可以相信我 相信我
If I wanted to set you up, I would have. Don't hurt us!
如果我要对你设套早就设了 别伤害我们
The time for dealing is done.
交易结束
Search him.
搜他身
Snow White.
白雪
Quite a reward.
赏金真丰厚啊
Take her.
带她走
Go! I'm right behind you.
快跑 我跟在你后面
Follow me! They don't know the forest like I... do!
跟着我 他们没我熟悉... 这森林
Royal blood is the sweetest of all.
皇室的血最香甜了
You...
你
yYou saved me.
你救了我
It's the honorable thing to do.
这是我的荣幸
What about your "special someone"?
你那个特别的某人怎么办
I'll think of something else.
我再另想他法
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyway...
不管怎么说
how could I let Prince Charming die?
我怎么能让白马王子死掉呢
I told you. I have a name.
我说过 我有名字
It's James.
我叫詹姆斯
It's nice to meet you, James.
很高兴认识你 詹姆斯
We should go. There may be more of them coming.
我们该走了 也许他们还有帮手来
Oh, gosh.
天呐
Where is he? Can you see him?
他在哪儿 能看见他吗
The trail dies at the water line.
踪迹到水边就消失了
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god!
天呐
I need an ambulance at the old toll bridge
老收费桥这里需要救护车
as soon as possible.
越快越好
Hang on, hang on. I got him, I got him. I'm falling.
坚持一下 我抓住他了 我快抓不住了
Hold on. I feel it. We need to slow down.
抓紧了 我们得慢点
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
慢点 慢点
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. I found you.
不不 不不 我找到你了
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Help's coming.
救护人员马上到
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Henry. Is he gonna be okay?
亨利 他不会有事吧
Henry, don't look, okay? Don't look.
亨利 别看 别看
Come back to us.
快醒醒
Come back to me.
快醒醒
You saved me.
你救了我
She did it. She did it. She woke him up.
她做到了 她做到了 她唤醒他了
Yeah, kid. She did.
是啊 孩子 她做到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Who are you?
你是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
It's okay.
没关系
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Watch your backs. Coming through.
小心点 进来吧
Thanks, guys. We got it from here.
谢谢各位 交给我们吧
120 over 70...
血压120/70
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表