Sometimes the cliches are true.
老话说的不假
Okay. What do you want?
好吧 你想要干嘛
Remember when I said no night shifts?
记得我当初说不用你上夜班吗
I need you to work tonight. Just this once.
今晚你得加班 仅此一次
Why?
为什么
I volunteer at an animal shelter,
我在动物救助站做义工
and the supervisor is sick,
管事的病了
and someone needs to feed the dogs.
所以需要有人去喂狗
Very lucky you brought a bear claw.
看在熊爪面包的份上我就帮你一次
Emma, can I talk to you for a minute?
艾玛 我跟你说点事
I'll just go patrol my office.
我去办公室里转转
Thanks.
谢谢
He left his wife.
他跟他妻子分手了
David--he left her.
戴维跟她分手了
He left Kathryn.
他跟凯思琳分手了
Hey. Slow down.
慢点说
He--he did it for me.
他是为了我才这么做的
He wants me to be with him.
他想让我跟他在一起
He wants me to meet him tonight.
他想让我今晚去见他
That's...
那么说...
I mean, I'm trying so hard to be strong,
我一直都想着不要动摇
but he just keeps coming.
不过他就是不放手
I mean, how do I stop it?
我怎么阻止这一切
You know, how do I let him down?
我怎样才能让他摆手呢
What would you do?
换成你会怎么办
I'd go.
我会去的
What?
什么
He left her.
他跟她分手了
That's one thing to say that he wants you,
他嘴上说想跟你在一起是一回事
but it's another to actually make a choice,
实际证明给你看是另一回事
and now he has.
他现在有行动了
That's all you can ask for.
你还能要求他什么呢
Given her new friendship with Kathryn,
凯思琳现在和瑞金娜成了朋友
I don't think Regina would be happy.
我这么做 瑞金那不会高兴的
All the more reason to do it.
那就更应该这么干了
Good lord, is this really happening?
上帝 这一切都是真的吗
You tell me.
你说呢
He has done it, everything you asked for and more.
他达到了你的要求 而且锦上添花
My son battled the dragon and prevailed.
我儿子与恶龙相斗胜利归来
Bring it to the palace.
抬进宫殿去
Put it between the chimera and the mapinguari.
放在喀迈拉和大型地懒中间
We did it.
我们成功了
We pulled it off. Yes.
我门圆♥满♥完成任务 是的
Now how much longer before I can return home?
还要等多久我才能回家乡
That's a discussion not for now.
现在不宜讨论这个事情
From this day forth,
从今天开始
may that beast's head be a reminder to us
那个怪兽头颅时会刻提醒我们
of the valiant warrior who killed it,
铭记杀死猛兽的勇士
the bravest, most noble prince I have ever met.
我此生所见之最英勇最高尚的王子
You have earned my utmost respect.
我向你致以最崇高的敬意
We treasure that respect, king Midas,
我们珍惜这份敬仰 迈达斯国王
just as we respect your treasure.
正如我们敬仰你的珍宝
Yes, yes. You were promised gold,
没错 我曾许诺你们黄金
and gold you shall have,
那是你们理所应得的
but I did not get to where I am by thinking small.
我能走到今天 靠的不是燕雀之志
I stand before you now because I dared to dream big.
今天能有此地位 是因为敢于心怀鸿♥志♥
I was not just looking for a dragon slayer.
我不仅仅是寻找一个屠龙者
I was looking for the strongest warrior in the land, a hero,
我找的是这片土地上最强壮的勇士
someone who could unite the kingdoms,
一个能把整个国家团结起来的英雄
someone I would be proud to call family.
一个我能引以为豪的家人
Bring her.
带她进来
Gentlemen...
先生们
May I present my daughter Abigail?
请允许我介绍我的女儿艾比盖尔
Beyond gold, beyond anything...
财富名誉 世间万物
I value her most.
都比不上我的女儿
I promised her
我答应过她
I would only give her hand in marriage
只有找到一个值得她托付终身的人时
when I could find a companion worthy of her,
我才会给她赐婚
and now I have.
现在我找到这个人了
He killed the dragon?
是他杀了龙吗
I guess he'll do.
那就是他了
And so, prince James,
那么 詹姆斯王子
I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage.
我把我的女儿交给你了
King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer,
迈达斯国王 感谢您的赐婚
but I can't honestly say I'm wor--
但是我不敢说我...
My son. Always so humble.
我的儿子 总是很谦虚
If you say anything but "Yes,"
你若不答应
You will be responsible for the destruction
王国内的民众 王国内的一切
of everyone and everything in our kingdom.
将遭受的后果全都由你负责
You will marry this girl,
你得迎娶这个女孩
or I will kill you.
不然我就杀了你
I will kill your mother.
杀了你的母亲
I will turn that farm to ash.
把那片农场夷为平地
Do you understand me?
你听懂我的话了吗
I'll take your silence for wisdom.
你不说话 我就当你做出明智的决定了
Follow it. I know you'll make the right decision.
就这样 我知道你会做出正确的抉择
Mr. Nolan?
诺兰先生
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 我不是想吓你
I was just heading home from work,
我刚下班 准备回家
and I saw you.
然后就看到你了
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Yeah. Yeah, kind of.
是的 没错
I'm looking for the toll bridge.
我在找收费桥
Ah, where you were found.
你被发现的地方
Yeah.
是的
Trying to jog your memory?
试着唤起你的记忆吗
No, I'm meeting someone.
不 我要去见个人
So you made your choice.
你做出选择了
Yes.
是的
Well, I don't suppose I can convince you to change your mind.
我恐怕不能让你改变主意
I can't change what I feel.
我无法改变我的感觉
No. Of course not.
当然不能
Walk down the street to Mr. Gold's pawnshop.
沿着这条街走 去戈登先生的当铺
You'll find a fork in the road. Go left.
遇到三岔路后 往左走
It will take you to a hiking trail that leads directly to the bridge.
看到一条小路后 一直走就到了
Thank you, uh, for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
Good luck, David.
祝你好运 戴维
I hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你心之所寻
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Charming.
漂亮
I'm sorry?
你说什么
The mobile. Isn't it charming?
我说那个风铃马儿 是不是很漂亮
Exquisitely designed, masterfully crafted.
设计精美 工艺精湛
I could get it down if you like.
如果你喜欢 我可以给你取下来
No, no. No, I mean, it's--it's very nice,
不不不 我是说 很好看
but actually I'm looking for the toll bridge.
其实我是在找收费桥
The Mayor said there was a fork in the road by your shop, but...
镇长说你的店铺旁有一个三岔路
It seems Ms. Mills has led you astray.
好像米尔斯女士给你指错路了
Yeah. Yeah, you'd think the Mayor would know her own town.
我以为镇长很熟悉自己的地盘
One would think.
对啊
Out of the door, turn right.
出门右转
Two blocks, you'll find the trail. Can't miss it.
两个街区后你就会看到小路 你会找到的
Thank you.
谢谢
See something you like?
看到什么喜欢的东西了吗
Where did you get that?
这个从哪儿来的
That old thing?
那个旧东西吗
That's been gathering dust for... forever.
它一直在那儿 接受灰尘的洗礼
I think...
我觉得
this belonged to me.
它曾经是我的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表