We can all go. Mary Margaret, Emma, too,
我们一起吧 玛丽·玛格丽特 还有艾玛
if you leave the badge at home.
但你别戴警徽
I'm not really in the party mood,
我不太有心情去派对
but you guys can all go and have fun.
但你们都应该去玩玩
What's that?
怎么了
It's the station.
警♥察♥局来的
Something's up.
有情况
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警长
Your neiborr saw your front door open.
你的邻居看见你家大门开了
They called it in.
他们报了警
It appears I've been robbed.
看来我被抢了
Funny how that keeps happening to you.
这种事情一直发生在你身上 真有趣
Yeah, well...
是啊
I'm a difficult man to love.
想说爱我不容易啊
Uh, where-- where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
Let's call it... your room.
我们暂把它称为 你的房♥间
My room?
我的房♥间
Well, it sounds a lot nicer than "Dungeon."
比叫地牢可好多了
No!
不
Hey! You can't just leave me in here!
你不能就把我丢在这里
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
You will serve me my meals,
你得服侍我三餐
and you will clean the dark castle.
你还得打扫这个黑暗的城♥堡♥
I-I understand.
我知道
You will dust my collection and launder my clothing.
你得给我的收藏除尘 还要给我洗衣服
Yes.
是
You will fetch me fresh straw when I'm spinning at the wheel.
在我纺金的时候 你得给我取来新鲜的麦秆
Got it.
明白了
Oh. And you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts.
你还得给被我抓来的小孩剥皮
That one was a quip. Not serious.
只是说笑 别当真
Right.
当然
My. I'm so sorry, but, uh...
天啊 我很抱歉 但是
It's... It's chipped.
它 它碎了一块
You--you can hardly see it.
你 这几乎看不出来的
Oh, it's just a cup.
不过是个杯子而已
Sheriff Swan, you can go now.
斯旺警长 你现在可以走了
I know exactly what was taken and who did it.
我知道是谁来过 拿走了什么
I've got it from here.
下面由我处理吧
No, you don't.
不行
This was a robbery. Public menace.
这是抢劫 属于公共威胁
And if you don't tell me what you know,
如果你不知无不言
I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice.
我就得以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你
I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars.
我觉得你肯定不想进监狱
Indeed not.
确实不想
All right, his name's Moe French.
好吧 他叫莫·弗莱斯
He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan.
是卖♥♥花的 最近他贷款到期却不还
A short time ago,
不久之前
we had a little disagreement over collateral.
我们在抵押品上起了争执
Okay. I'll go get him, check him out.
好 我会去找他 调查一下
I'm sure you will, assuming I don't find him...
我相信你定能找到他 假如我没找到他...
Let's just say bad things tend to happen to bad people.
这么说吧 恶人总会有恶报
Is that a threat?
这算是威胁吗
Observation.
观察得出的结论而已
Good luck.
祝你好运
Why do you spin so much?
你织这么多做什么呢
Sorry. It's just...
抱歉 我只是...
You've spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend.
你用稻草织出的金子永远都花不完了
I like to watch the wheel.
我喜欢看着纺车转
Helps me forget.
它能帮助我遗忘
Forget what?
遗忘什么
I guess it worked.
看来我还真忘了
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Opening these. It's almost spring.
把窗帘拉开 春天快到了
We should let some light in.
我们应该让光照进来
What did you do? Nail them down?
你把窗帘用钉子钉住了吗
Yes.
对
Um... Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
It's no matter.
小事一桩
I'll, uh, put the curtains back up.
我...我去把窗帘挂好
There's no need. I'll get used to it.
不用了 我会习惯的
You're welcome. You're right.
不用客气 你猜的是对的
Your man Moe ripped you off.
是莫把你抢空了
It was all still at his place.
这些还都在他屋子里
And the man himself?
那他人呢
Closing in on him.
马上就能逮到他了
So job well half-done then.
那你的工作算漂亮地完成了一半
In less than a day, I got everything back.
不到一天我就找回了所有东西
Is something wrong?
还有什么问题吗
You've recovered nothing.
你什么都没找回来
There's something missing.
这里少了东西
I'll get it when I find him.
等我找到他 我会拿回来的
Not if I find him first.
我先找到他的话 就不必了
Why did you want me here?
你为什么想要我在这里呢
The place was filthy.
这里需要人打扫
I think you were lonely.
我看你是寂寞了
I mean, any man would be lonely.
我是说 人都会寂寞的
I'm not a man.
我不是凡人
So I've had a couple of months to look around, you know.
我花了几个月的时间到处看
And, uh, upstairs,
楼上
there's, uh, clothing, small,
有...衣服 很小的衣服
as if for a-a child?
那是给...小孩的吗
Was it yours or...
那是你的...
Or was there a son?
还是你有过儿子
There was.
是的
There was a son.
我有过一个儿子
I lost him...
但我失去了他
As I did his mother.
就像我失去他妈妈一样
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...抱歉
So you--you were a man once.
所以...你也曾是个凡人
An ordinary man.
一个普通人
If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life,
若我今生无法了解别人
can't I at least know you?
可以至少让我了解你吗
Perhaps...
也许...
perhaps you just want to learn the monster's weaknesses.
也许你只是想知道怪物的弱点吧
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
You think you're uglier than you are.
你把自己想得太丑陋了
That's why you cover all the mirrors up, isn't it?
所以你才把镜子都遮起来 对吗
I am sir Gaston,
我是加斯顿大人
and you, beast, have taken--
而你 野兽 抢走了...
Who was that?
是谁啊
Just an old woman selling flowers.
只是个卖♥♥花的老妪
Here.
给你
If you'll have it.
如果你愿意要的话
Why, thank you.
谢谢你
You had a life, Belle,
你曾有自己的生活 贝儿
before... this--
在...来这里之前
Friends... family.
你有朋友 家人
What made you choose to come here with me?
你为什么选择来跟我待在一起呢
Heroism.
英雄情结
Sacrifice.
甘于牺牲
You know, there aren't a lot of opportunities
要知道 在这片土地上
for women in this land to-- to show what they can do,
女性并无很多机会能证明自己的能力
to see the world, to be heroes.
增长见闻或是成为英雄
So when you arrived,
所以你的到来
that was my chance.
为我提供了机遇
I always wanted to be brave.
我总是想变勇敢点
I figured, do the brave thing and...
我想 或许做勇敢的事
bravery would follow.
就会变得勇敢
And is it everything you hoped?
这就是你唯一的愿望吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表