No, don't do that.
别等我了
I'll leave you leftovers.
我给你留点吃的
What a pretty blanket.
毯子真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
Um, what's that?
那是什么
Just an old file. What's up?
是些旧文件 什么事
Pumpkin pie.
南瓜派
I... I thought you'd like some.
我觉得你会想吃点
It was pumpkin, right?
是南瓜没错吧
Right.
是的
Henry...
亨利
About your father...
关于你的父亲...
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm glad I told you.
我很高兴我告诉了你这事
Me, too.
我也是
Gimme that.
给我吧
What you did with Ava and Nicholas--
你为艾娃和尼古拉斯做的事
You really are changing things.
你确实改变了一些事
Is this Storybrooke?
这里是童话镇吗
Yeah.
是的
Any place to get a room around here?
这附近有住宿的地方吗
Uh, you're staying?
你要住下来吗
That's the plan.
我是这样打算的
Just looking for a bed.
就想找个地方落脚
Granny's bed and breakfast is just up the road.
"外婆家早餐旅店"就在这条街上
Another two blocks.
再过两个路口
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. I didn't catch your name.
我还不知道你的名字
That's 'cause I didn't give it.
因为我没告诉你呢
I thought you said strangers don't come to Storybrooke.
你不是说陌生人进不了童话镇吗
They don't.
没错
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表