We have to go back.
我们得回去
You have to read to him again.
你得再给他读一次童话
Let's go.
走吧
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
What? If I got through to him,
什么 如果我能和他沟通
if we made a connection--
如果我们能成功交流
You don't believe--
你根本就不相信
That he's Prince Charming? Of course not.
不相信他是白马王子吗 当然不信
Somehow, someway,
不知怎么回事
I touched him.
我触动了他
You're right. He's waking up.
你说的没错 他正在醒过来
Henry, you should stay back.
亨利 你最好别过来
What's going on? Is it John Doe? Is he okay?
发生了什么 是无名氏吗 他还好吗
He's missing.
他失踪了
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
And you.
还有你
I thought you were at the arcade.
我以为你在游乐场
Now you're lying to me?
现在你还想骗我吗
What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him?
无名氏怎么了 有人把他带走了吗
We don't know yet. His I.V.S were ripped out,
还不清楚 他的静脉输液管被拔掉了
but there's no sign for sure there was a struggle.
但并没有挣扎打斗的痕迹
What did you do?
你做了什么
You think I had something to do with this?
你觉得这事跟我有关系吗
It is curious that the Mayor is here.
没道理镇长女士也在这里啊
I'm here because I'm his emergency contact.
我在这儿是因为我是他的紧急联络人
You know him?
你认识他吗
I found him
几年前
on the side of the road years ago with no I.D.
我在路边发现了他 不知道他是谁
I brought him here.
我把他带到这里
Mayor Mills saved his life.
米尔斯镇长救了他一命
Will he be okay? Okay?
他会没事吗 没事吗
The man's been on feeding tubes for years,
几年来他一直依赖饲管生活
under constant supervision.
还需要密切监控
He needs to get back here right away, or quite honestly,
他得马上回来 否则 说句实话
"okay" might be a pipe dream.
"没事"完全是白日梦
Well, then let's quit yapping and start looking.
好吧 那就别废话了赶紧开始找
That's what we're doing. Just stay out of this, dear.
我们正在找 你就别插手了 亲爱的
And since I clearly can't keep you away from my son...
既然我无法让你远离我儿子
I guess I'm just gonna have to keep my son away from you.
我想至少可以让他远离你
Enjoy my shirt,
衣服送你了
because that's all you're getting.
因为其它你什么都得不到
Sheriff?
警长
Find John Doe.
把无名氏找回来
You heard Dr. Whale.
你听到威尔医生说的话了吧
Time is precious.
时间宝贵
Doctor, how long between your rounds
医生 你最后一次见他
since you last saw him?
距离发现他失踪事隔多久
12 hours or so.
大约12个小时
Then that's what we need to account for.
那么搞清楚这段时间发生就可以了
You two were the only employees on the floor last night...
昨晚只有你们俩在这层楼
and you saw nothing?
你们什么都没看到吗
Not a thing.
什么都没有
Did anyone walk by?
有人来过吗
I didn't see nothin'.
我什么都没看到
Ms. Blanchard, was there anything unusual you saw
布兰切特女士 在你带学生过来的时候
during your trip with your class?
看到什么不寻常的了吗
I don't think so.
没有
We're looking at the wrong tape.
这不是我们要看的监控录像带
This is the ward where Henry's class put up decorations.
这是亨利他们班装饰过的那个病房♥
If this was really the tape from last night,
如果这真是昨晚的监控录像
we'd see the banners the kids hung.
我们应该看得到孩子们挂起来的横幅
You fell asleep again.
你又睡着了吧
You selling me out? I ain't getting fired for this.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我 我又不会因此被开除
At least I don't drink on the job.
至少我没在工作的时候喝酒
Gentlemen, enough.
先生们 够了
Where's the real tape?
真正的监控录像呢
Oh, he walked out alone. He's okay.
他一个人走出去了 他没事
Four hours ago.
这是4个小时前
Where does this door lead? The woods.
这扇门通向哪里 森林
I thought you weren't the jewelry type.
我以为你不喜欢珠宝
What's that around your neck?
你脖子上带的是什么
Don't worry about it.
别操这个闲心了
Careful!
小心点
It's a weapon.
这是个武器
Dust? What kind of weapon is dust?
灰尘 灰尘算哪门子武器
Fairy Dust.
仙尘
I thought that was a good thing.
我还以为这是什么好东西
When it comes from a good fairy.
从好仙子身上取下的仙尘才是
This stuff is deadly.
这东西致命
It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries
它会让最可怕的敌人
into a form that's easily squashed.
轻而易举被打败
Then why didn't you use it on me?
那你怎么不用在我身上
'Cause you're not worth it.
你还不配
It's very hard to come by.
这东西很难获得
I'm saving it for a special someone.
我特意留给某人
Ah, the Queen.
皇后
You've got a lot of anger there, don't you, Snow?
你怀有满腔怒火 是吗 白雪
The charges on her posters are lies.
通缉令上的指控都是瞎编的
Didn't stop her from sending her huntsman
不仅如此 她还派猎手
to rip out my heart.
来剜走我的心脏
What happened?
然后呢
Well, not everyone is a soulless royal.
并不是所有人都是冷血无情的皇族
He took pity on me and let me go.
他同情我 放我走了
I've been hiding in the forest ever since,
从此以后我就在森林里东躲西♥藏♥
trying to amass enough fortune to leave this place,
想要攒够钱 离开这里
escape to another realm--
逃到另一个王国去
somewhere isolated, where I can never be hurt.
一个不受迫♥害♥ 与世隔绝的地方
Sounds lonely.
好像很寂寞
No lonelier than an arranged marriage.
没包办婚姻寂寞
At least I don't prey on the innocent.
至少我不发无辜者的横财
Up until now,
遇见你之前
I've only ever stolen from the Queen.
我只偷皇后的东西
I thought your carriage was one of hers.
我以为你的马车属于她
No one else uses that road.
除了她 没人走这条路
We took the scenic route.
我们选了风景好的一条路
Well, lucky for me.
那还真是我的运气了
All I'm doing, Charming,
我所做的一切 王子
is what it takes to survive.
都是为了生存
She wants me dead.
她想杀了我
So... what did you do to incur that much wrath?
你怎么惹来她如此滔天♥怒♥火的
She blames me for ruining her life.
她怨我毁了她的生活
Did you?
那你毁了吗
Yes.
毁了
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
May I?
可以喝点水吗
Sure.
当然
Make it quick.
动作快点
Huh. Look who we found.
瞧瞧我们找到谁了
There's nowhere to hide. The Queen wants your heart.
你无处可藏了 皇后想要你的心脏
And we're not going to disappoint her.
我们不想让她失望
What is it?
怎么了
The trail runs out here.
他的踪迹到此为止
You sure? 'Cause I thought tracking was one of your skills.
你确定 我以为寻人是你的拿手好戏
Just give me a second. This is my world.
给我点时间 这是我擅长的
I got it.
我搞得定
Right. Sorry.
说得对 抱歉
What does he mean, "his world"?
"他擅长的"是什么意思
Isn't finding people your thing, too?
寻人你不是也擅长吗
Sure. Just...
当然 只是
People I find usually run to places like Vegas.
我找的人一般跑去赌城
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表