I'm here to collect.
我是来收账的
Where-- where is she--my daughter?
她在哪儿 我女儿在哪儿
Emma was supposed to eat that apple,
那苹果该是艾玛吃
and she didn't. As far as I'm concerned,
可她没吃 对我来说
that makes our deal null and void.
交易无效
I did what you asked,
我按照你说的做了
and you're gonna screw me over again?
你现在又想耍我
Look at it however you want, Jefferson.
随你怎么想吧 杰弗森
The fact is, I'm done with you.
反正我跟你没啥好说的了
But I'm--I'm not done with you.
但是我跟你还没完呢
What are you going to do?
你又能怎样
Kill me?
杀了我
I know you want to, but I also know you can't.
我知道你想 但是你做不到
Do you?
是吗
Yes.
没错
You don't have it in you.
你没这个胆子
Now if you excuse me...
失陪了
I have to save my son.
我要救我的儿子
August?
奥古斯特
Please open up.
请开门
I know you're in there. Open the door.
我知道你在里面 开门好吗
I can't.
我开不了
No.
不
What's happening to you?
你这是怎么了
You can see it now.
你现在能看到
You believe.
你相信了
Yeah. I do, but...
没错 但是
H-how do I stop this?
我如何才能阻止这个
Break the curse.
打破诅咒
I'll try. I promise, but I gotta save Henry first,
我会努力 我保证 但我要先救亨利
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
No, you don't.
不 你不需要
Yeah, I do. This is all too much.
我需要 这一切我承受不来
I-I just...
我刚刚
talked to the evil queen and rumplestiltskin
跟邪恶的巫后和侏儒怪谈了
about a quest to find magic.
寻找魔法的征程
I can't do it, August.
我做不到 奥古斯特
I can't. No normal person can.
我不行 寻常人无法做到
Luckily for us,
幸运的是
you're not normal.
你并不寻常
You can save Henry.
你一定能救亨利
You can save all of...
你可以救所有的
August?
奥古斯特
What is this place?
这是哪里
Would you like a tour, or shall we just get to it?
你要参观吗 还是我们直接进去
Lead the way.
带路
Get in.
进去吧
After you.
你先进
It's a 2-man job. The elevator's hand-operated.
两个人要各司其职 电梯是手动操作的
I have to stay up here and lower you down.
我要留在这里 把你放下去
And I am just supposed to trust you?
我应该相信你吗
I don't think you have much choice in the matter, Ms. Swan.
这事你没有选择 斯旺女士
This battle I'm supposed to fight--
我要面对的这场战斗
Who is it? What is down there?
下面那是谁
An old friend.
一个老朋友
Then why don't you go talk to them?
那为什么不是你去
Because her punishment here was different than everyone else's.
因为她受到的惩罚和其他人都不一样
I trapped her...
我把她困在了
in a different form.
另一种身形里
She doesn't wanna hear from me.
她不想见我
You have to trust me on that.
你这次要相信我
Okay. I will go down there.
好吧 那我下去了
But let's be clear about something...
我们先把话说清楚
"Your majesty."
皇后陛下
The only reason you're not dead
我之所以让你活到现在
is because I need your help to save Henry.
是因为我需要你帮我救亨利
If he dies...
如果他死了
so do you.
你也别想活
Well, then let's get on with it.
那我们赶紧救人吧
Now this is what you're going to have to do.
听着 你下去之后要这么做
Where is it?
它在哪儿
Where is the beast that reigns over this castle?
统治这座城♥堡♥的怪物在哪
That would be me.
你说的是我吧
But "beast" is so harsh.
但"怪物"这称呼太难听了
I prefer "maleficent."
我更喜欢"魔女"这个称谓
I'm gonna need a smaller egg.
早知道就该拿个小点的金蛋
Such a shame. So handsome.
多可惜 这么英俊的王子
Show yourself, witch.
现身吧 女巫
Come on!
来呀
What the hell with this.
这玩意有什么用
"And, yes, she was beyond hope,
没错 她已无望生还
beyond saving.
无力回天
This was her end.
这就是她生命的终点
When Prince Charming saw his beloved Snow White
当白马王子看到了他心爱的白雪公主
in her glass coffin,
躺在水晶棺材里
he knew all that was left was to say good-bye.
他明白除了与她告别 他什么也做不了
He had to give her one last kiss,
他要给她最后一吻
and when he did,
而当他吻她时
true love proved more powerful than any curse.
真爱的力量胜过了一切魔咒
A pulse of pure love shuddered out and engulfed the land,
真爱的力量喷薄而出 环抱了整片王国
waking up Snow White and bringing light to the darkness."
唤醒了白雪公主 也驱散了黑暗
Henry...
亨利
When I gave you this book, it was because I knew...
我给你这本书 是因为我知道
I know life doesn't always have a happy end.
生活并不总是如童话般美满
But I thought...
但我以为
What is it?
这是怎么回事
Dr. Whale?!
威尔医生
Dr. Whale, what is that?!
威尔医生 这是怎么了
What--what-- what's wrong?
出了什么问题
Nurse, get her out of here now!
护士 带她出去
What is it, please?
这究竟是怎么回事
What is it? His heart rate's falling.
怎么回事 他的心率在衰竭
Come on, Henry.
振作点 亨利
Nurse to the I.C.U., stat.
护士请去重症监护室 紧急抢救
Henry?
亨利
Defibrillator team to I.C.U.
心脏除颤小组 请到重症监护室
Defibrillator team to I.C.U.
心脏除颤小组 请到重症监护室
Your tea.
你的茶
Thank you. What's the commotion upstairs?
谢谢 楼上怎么闹哄哄的
There's a sick boy. He took a bad turn.
有个男孩病情恶化了
How tragic. Is there any hope for a...
真可怜 他还有希望...
Recovery?
好起来吗
Doubtful.
难说
Come with me.
跟我来
Who are you?
你是谁
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
My name is Jefferson,
我叫杰弗森
And I need your help to do something that I can't.
我需要你帮我做一件我做不到的事情
There's a man. His name is Mr. Gold.
有位戈登先生
Find him.
找到他
All you have to do is tell him where you've been
你只需要告诉他你一直待在这里
and that Regina locked you up.
是瑞金娜把你关起来的
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 什么
It's very important.
这很重要
Mr. Gold's gonna protect you,
戈登先生会保护你的
but you have to tell him Regina locked you up.
但是你得告诉他是瑞金娜把你关起来的
He's gonna know what to do.
他就知道怎么做了
You understand?
明白了吗
Yes, I-I have to find Mr. Gold.
明白了 我得找到戈登先生
Impressive, dearie.
亲爱的 了不起啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表