and because you'll see it's the right thing to do.
而且你也会发现这是该做的事
And why is that? Because he was in front of my house,
为什么 因为他在我家门前
taking a particular interest in the one thing
对一个你我都很在乎的人
we both care about--Henry.
表现出了特别的兴趣 那就是亨利
I'll look into him.
我会查查看的
Dearest Snow,
我最爱的白雪
I've not heard from you since our meeting
自从上次一别再未见面
and can only assume you've found the happiness you so desired.
我只能认为你已经找到了你渴求的幸福
But I must let you know not a day goes by
但我想让你知道 每一天
that I've not thought of you.
我都在想念着你
In two days' time, I'm to be married.
还有两天的时间 我就要结婚了
Come to me before then.
在那之前来找我吧
Come to me and show me you feel the same,
告诉我你我心意相通
and we can be together forever.
我们就能永远在一起
And if you don't,
如果你没来
I'll have my answer.
我自然知道你心意如何
Well, the flock can't be much farther.
鸽群应该就在不远处
We just have to beat the storm.
我们只要赶在风暴前找到它们就行
They're waiting for you.
它们都在等着你
Why aren't you at the stables yet?
你怎么还没去马棚
Must I have a guard drag you there?
非得让我找卫兵把你拖去吗
And you, go with him.
你跟他一起去
King George's carriage must be spotless
乔治王的马车必须收拾得一尘不染
for tomorrow's journey.
明天就要出行了
Flowers for prince James from the kingdom of Midas.
从迈达斯送来给詹姆斯王子的花
Top of the northeast spire.
送到东北塔的顶层
Take the service stairwell, or the guards
走侍从楼梯井 否则卫兵
will toss you over the walls.
会把你从墙上扔下去
Wait. I'm a royal emissary.
慢着 我是皇家特使
Sure, you are.
没错 确实
The king will decide your fate.
国王会决定你的命运
Who's there?
谁在那边
What are you looking at, sister?
你在看什么呢 小妹妹
Tried it all.
尽管尝试吧
Steel gets stronger as we grow weaker.
我们愈发衰弱 而铁笼就会愈发强韧
I am not... giving... up.
我 绝不会 放弃的
Give it time.
慢慢来
Grumpy.
爱生气
I'm not grumpy. I'm focused.
我不是爱生气 我是在专心想办法
No. My name--Grumpy.
不 是我的名字 爱生气
I'm telling you, there's no way out.
我告诉你 不可能逃出去的
Well, I'm Snow, and I'll find one.
我是白雪 我会找到出去的办法
You say so.
随你便吧
There's someone out there for me,
外面有人在等我
someone I love very much,
我深爱的人
and I will not lose him.
我绝不要失去他
Love, huh? Good luck with that.
爱情 祝你好运吧
Yeah? Well, what do you know about it?
你对爱情又有什么了解呢
It's why I'm stuck in this hole.
那就是我被困在这里的原因
I had it bad.
我曾深爱过
She was beautiful as a fairy, but I lost her.
她美得像仙女 但我失去了她
I was desperate to get her back.
我急切地想要赢回她的心
So I came up with a plan.
所以 我想了个办法
I worked at the diamond mines.
我当时在钻石矿工作
Traded all my wages to the foreman
我用所有的薪水从工头那里
for a diamond to propose.
买♥♥了一颗钻石以向她求婚
But I got swindled.
但我被骗了
It was a stolen rock, and I took the blame.
那颗钻石是赃物 而我背了黑锅
I'm no thief, but they think I am.
我不是贼 但他们认为我是
Should've known better, but I wasn't thinking clearly.
我本该理智些 但我当时头脑发热
All 'cause of love.
都是因为爱情
And now here I am, trapped, with no way out.
现在我在这里 被关着 出不去
I know a way out.
我有条出去的路
Stealthy?
鬼鬼祟祟
You ready to go home?
做好回家的准备了吗
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Doc whipped up a sleeping gas,
万事通放了个催眠瓦斯
knocked all the guards out cold.
把卫兵都弄睡着了
The rest are waiting with transport.
其他人等着载你走呢
There's more of you?
你们还有其他同伴
Who's that?
那是谁
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
No one. Come on. Let's go!
不是谁 我们走吧
Grumpy.
爱生气
Good luck.
祝你好运
I hope you get your love back.
希望你能找回你的爱情
Son of a...
狗娘...
Give me that.
给我钥匙
Come on.
一起走吧
Do you hear that?
听见了吗
Your flock.
你的鸽群
Here.
抓住我
David!
戴维
Grab my hand.
抓住我的手
Hold tight.
抓紧
Come on.
上来
You really think I'd let you come out here alone?
你真以为我会让你独自来这里吗
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I came to find the flock!
我是来找鸽群的
And I came here to get you before you got hurt!
我是来在你受伤前把你找回去的
We have to go!
我们得回去
No!
不
Doing this on foot is not the best plan.
步行去寻找不是好办法
The gate was closed.
入口被封 车进不来
I know. I saw.
我知道 我看到了
It's too late. We have to go.
太晚了 我们得回去
No, but the bird--
不 鸽子...
Mary Margaret, it's not safe.
玛丽·玛格丽特 在这里不安全
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开
Come on.
走吧
Oh, wait, wait. Stairs.
等等 这里有楼梯
No, we sneak out through the courtyard.
不 我们从院子溜出去
No, it's safer if we climb over the curtain wall.
不 我们从幕墙翻出去会更安全
Trust me, hiding from royals is my life.
相信我 我的生活就是逃避王室
But the courtyard is clear now,
但院子已经安全了
it won't be for much longer.
我们时间不多了
Sorry, lady. Stealthy got me this far.
抱歉女士 是鬼鬼祟祟救我出来的
Grumpy. Grumpy, wait!
爱生气 爱生气 等等
Halt! Those two are prisoners.
站住 这两个是囚犯
Grumpy, run. We can make it.
爱生气 快跑 我们能跑掉
Stealthy, no!
鬼鬼祟祟 不要
No!
不
Stealthy.
鬼鬼祟祟
Where is the girl?
那个女孩呢
What girl?
什么女孩
Kill him.
杀了他
Looking for me?
在找我吗
Let him go...
放了他
Or this place will burn.
否则我就烧了这个地方
Begone, dwarf.
滚吧 小矮人
Go, Grumpy.
快走 爱生气
Now... Snow White.
好了 白雪
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
There!
你看那儿
Come on.
快来
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?! Is anyone in there?!
有人吗 有人在吗
It's empty.
是个空房♥子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表