I want my baby.
我想要这个孩子
Well, well, well.
看看这是谁
You're starting to show.
肚子一天天大起来了
A little bird told me you wanted to speak.
鸟儿捎来口信说你想谈谈
Yes.
是的
I'd like to alter the bargain.
我想更改之前的条件
That's not what I do.
那不是我的风格
But I think you'll want to.
但我觉得你会愿意的
I'm having twins.
我怀了双胞胎
Is that so?
真的吗
Let's have a look.
让我瞧瞧
And you would, what, give up both?
你愿意把两个孩子都交出来
Why is that? I wonder.
为什么 我很好奇啊
My husband--he's...
我丈夫他
He's having a hard time. Our kingdom is poor.
现在日子不好过 我们的王国日渐贫穷
We're losing money. Our crops are dying.
财政困难 庄稼枯萎
We can't support ourselves or our people.
我们都没办法养活自己和我们的人♥民♥
And you would trade your other child for...
你想用另一个孩子换什么
comfort?
求个安慰吗
I can always have more children,
孩子可以再生
but I can't make crops grow where the soil is dead.
但是我不能让贫瘠的土地上长出庄稼来
In exchange for our other child,
如果你想要我的另一个孩子
you will see to it that our land is once again fertile.
你就要保证我们的土地从此富饶
I think it's more than fair.
这个条件不过分吧
Yes!
不过分
Yes, yes.
一点也不过分
It is, if what you're saying is true.
如果你所言属实的话
It is, and all you have to do
我的话字字属实
is sign on the dotted line.
你只要在这里签字即可
What a lovely quill!
羽毛笔很好看啊
Wherever did you get it?
从哪儿弄来的
It's from our castle.
是我们城♥堡♥里的
You know, the only way to stop me is through magic.
你知道只有魔法才能阻止我
I'm not trying to stop you.
我没想阻止你
Of course you're not, because as we all know,
你当然没有 因为我们都知道
all magic comes with a price,
所有的魔法都必须付出代价
and if you were to use it to, say...imprison me,
如果你要用魔法 比如说 囚禁我
then your debt to me would only grow,
你欠我的就更多了
and we wouldn't want that now, would we?
我们都不想如此 是吧
Just sign the contract, please.
签协议吧 拜托
Are you sure you're happy with this new arrangement?
你确定对新的协议很满意吗
Then so it shall be.
那就这么定了吧
Thomas!
托马斯
No one breaks deals with me, deary.
没人可以终止和我的交易 亲爱的
No one.
没人可以
No matter where you are, no matter what land you find yourself in...
不管你身处何处
I assure you, I will have your baby.
我向你保证 我定会得到你的孩子
You know, Emma, you're different.
艾玛 你不一样
What's that?
什么意思
You're the only one who can do it.
只有你有这个能力
Break the curse?
打破诅咒吗
Yes, I know. You keep telling me that.
没错 我的耳朵都快起茧了
No. Leave.
不是 我是指离开这里
You're the only one who can leave Storybrooke.
只有你可以离开童话镇
You left and came and found me in Boston.
你离开了 然后来波士顿找到了我
But I came back. I'm 10.
但是我回来了 我才十岁
I had no choice, but if anyone else tried to go,
我没得选 但是如果其他人想离开
bad things would happen.
厄运就会降临
Anyone except... me?
其他人 除了我
You're the savior. You can do whatever you want.
你是救世主 你想做什么都可以
You can go.
你可以离开
Ms. Swan, the baby is a healthy 6-pound girl,
斯旺女士 孩子很健康 六磅重的女孩
and the mother is doing fine.
母子平安
What lovely news. Excellent work, Ms. Swan.
真是个好消息 干得好 斯旺女士
Thank you for bringing me my merchandise.
谢谢你把我的商品送了回来
Did we really win?
我们真的赢了吗
Yes. I told you we would.
是的 我早就说过
I was so afraid.
我好害怕
I was so afraid that we'd fail, that...
我害怕我们会失败
I'd have to go back to that life, that...
那样我就得重回那样的生活
That terrible life. I was...
回到那痛苦的生活中
I was afraid that I would lose you
我害怕我会失去你
and that nothing would have changed.
我的生活依旧一片黯然
As long as I'm alive, you will never go back to that life.
只要我还活着 就不会让你再过苦日子
Now... how is our little Alexandra?
我们的亚历山德拉怎样了
Alexandra?
亚历山德拉
Did I not mention that I picked out a name?
你不知道我给孩子取了名字吗
A name? That's more like a prison sentence.
名字 听起来像监禁判决
Well, I like it.
没关系 我喜欢
Men. You really know nothing of ch--
亲爱的 你根本不了解我们的孩...
Ella, what is it?
埃拉 怎么了
Oh, it's--it's the baby.
是孩子
Something's wrong.
有问题
No, no. It can't be. It's too soon.
不 不可能 太快了
It must be the stress, the excitement.
肯定是你太紧张 太激动了
Oh, I'm dizzy.
我有点头晕
Sit. Sit.
坐下 坐下
I'll go get you water. Okay.
我去拿水给你 好的
Thomas, it's okay!
托马斯 好了
It's passed.
没事了
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas?!
托马斯
What did you do?
你做了什么
Ella, what's wrong?
埃拉 怎么了
Your highness, what happened?
殿下 发生了什么事
What did you do to my Thomas?
你对托马斯做了什么
I haven't done anything.
我什么也没做
In case you haven't noticed, I've been otherwise engaged.
你没看到吗 我被锁着呢
Something's happened to him. You know! Tell me!
他肯定出事了 你知道的 快告诉我
I have no idea, deary,
我不知道 亲爱的
but I did warn you.
但是我警告过你
All magic comes at a price.
魔法都是要付出代价的
It looks like someone has just paid.
看起来有人已经付出代价了
Don't listen to him. We'll find Thomas.
别听他的 我们会找到托马斯
No, you won't.
不 你们找不到了
Until that debt is paid, until that baby is mine,
除非债还清 除非孩子归我
you're never gonna see him again,
不论今生来世 不论此地异地
in this world or the next, Cinderella.
你们绝不可能再见到他 灰姑娘
I will have that baby!
我定会得到那个孩子
Well, well.
好了 好了
Must be my lucky day.
今天肯定是我的幸运日
Care for a cup, Ms. Swan?
喝一杯吗 斯旺女士
A baby? That's your merchandise?
孩子就是你的商品吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Well, because at the time, you didn't need to know.
因为那时 时机未到
Really? Or you thought I wouldn't take the job?
是吗 还是你怕我不会接受这个任务
On the contrary,
恰恰相反
I thought it would be more effective if you found out yourself.
我认为 你自己发现的话会更有效果
After seeing Ashley's hard life,
你亲眼目睹阿什莉艰苦的生活后
I thought it would make sense... to you.
会让你明白一些事情
I mean, if anyone could understand the reasons
我是说 只有你能够明白
behind giving up a baby, I assumed it would be you.
为什么要放弃自己的孩子
You're not getting that kid.
你休想得到这个孩子
Actually, we have an agreement,
事实上 我们有过协议
and my agreements are always honored.
而我的协议必须要兑现
If not, I'm going to have to involve the police,
否则 我会报♥警♥
and that baby is going to end up in the system,
而最终孩子将被送去孤儿院
and that would be a pity.
那就太可惜了
You didn't enjoy your time in the system, did you, Emma?
你也不喜欢在孤儿院的日子吧 艾玛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表