We just started doing it.
我们才刚开始
We have to figure out what we're doing.
我们得先想清楚我们在干什么
We will.
我们会想的
Tomorrow.
明天就想
Okay. Tomorrow.
好吧 明天
All right, I'm listening.
好了 你说吧
So what do you know about her?
你都知道她什么事
$50,000.
五万元
I'm sorry?
什么意思
50 grand out of the budget is missing,
财政预算里少了五万块
and Regina is responsible.
是瑞金娜干的
That's it? That's what you have on her?
就这些吗 这就是你抓到的把柄吗
The money is just the tip of the iceberg.
这钱只是冰山一角
We figure out what she's doing, it all falls apart,
我们查明她在做什么 她的秘密就会土崩瓦解
it all crumbles, and we'll finally learn her secrets.
分崩离析 我们就能知道现她的秘密了
You see what she is.
你看到她的真面目了
I see it.
我也看到了
All we need is a crack in the mirror to show everyone.
我们只需要把事情公之于众
I'm telling you, this is it.
我告诉你 这就是我们的机会
All right. What's your plan?
好吧 你有什么计划
Tap her phone. G.P.S. Her car.
窃听她的手♥机♥ 追踪她的车子
Hack into her e-mail.
黑进她的邮箱
Dip into your bail bonds person bag of tricks.
你不是个诡计多端的保释金追讨人吗
No. I'm sheriff now.
不 我现在是警长
I have to be responsible.
我要为我的行为负责
I want to do this by the book.
我要按章办事
She's gonna know that you're on to her
她很快就会知道
sooner than later.
你在查她
Are you prepared for her wrath?
你准备好承受她的愤怒了吗
Oh, yeah.
早就准备好了
Good. Because I wasn't.
很好 我没准备好
If you thought she was so terrifying...
如果你觉得她这么可怕
how did you allow yourself to end up in her pocket?
为什么还要唯她马首是瞻
I used to think she was a different person.
我曾经认为她是另一种人
Happy birthday, your majesty.
生日快乐 陛下
No gifts are required to mark this special day,
不必用礼物来庆祝这特别之日
for they all pale
有一份最好的礼物
in comparison to the greatest gift of all--
令所有这些礼物都黯然失色
my daughter Snow.
那就是我的女儿白雪
Father.
父王
Father. You make me blush.
父王 我脸都红了
Every day I look upon your face,
每天当我看见你
and I am reminded of your dearly departed mother...
总会想起你那过世的母亲
who, like you,
她像你一样
truly was...
真的是...
the fairest in all the land.
这世上最美的人
Not in a festive mood?
没心情庆祝吗
No one seems to notice my absence.
似乎没人留意到我离场了
I noticed.
我留意到了
Such a lovely tree.
这棵树长得真好
Yes, it's from my childhood garden.
是的 是从我童年花♥园♥里搬来的
The tree and I share something in common.
我和这树有着共同之处
Neither of us can leave the palace
我们都无法离开宫殿
and neither of us truly belongs.
而这里却并非我们真正的归属
No matter how hard I try to please the king,
无论我如何努力讨好国王
he will never love me the way he loved his first wife.
他都不会像爱前任妻子那样地爱我
I'm trapped by the memory of the life they used to share.
他们共同生活的回忆却是我的牢笼
I know about being trapped,
我比任何人都了解
more than anyone.
身陷囫囵的感觉
Maybe this will lift your spirits.
或许这能让你开心起来
So you...
这样的话...
can see yourself
你就能看见
the way I see you.
我眼中的你了
And how do you see me?
你如何看我
As the fairest in all the land.
你是这世上最美的人
When did that transfer go through?
转账是什么时候的事
Does three weeks ago sound right?
大约三周前吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Because those records are missing.
那些记录不见了
Emma, there's something I'd like to talk to--
艾玛 我有点事想和你...
Hi, Sidney.
你好 西德尼
Hey. We're just doing some work.
我们在查些东西
I think we may have found something on Regina.
我们可能抓到了瑞金娜的小辫子
Interesting work.
真是有趣的工作
Oh, I approve.
我没意见
You wanna go by the book? Let's get a warrant.
你想按章办事吗 那去申请搜查令吧
What judge are we gonna find that she doesn't own?
我们该找谁 哪个法官不听命于她
We're screwed.
我们没戏了
Or... there's my way.
或者... 用我的办法
I want to do this right, Sidney.
我想正当地解决这件事 西德尼
And what's right is exposing her.
揭露她的行径才是正当的事
Sometimes doing a bad thing for a good reason is okay, right?
有时候为了正当的理由做点坏事也没关系吧
Yeah. I mean, maybe you're doing something wrong,
没错 也许你的行为是不对的
but if it's what's meant to be, if it's what's right,
但如果这是注定要发生的 如果这是该发生的
does that really make you a bad person?
你这么做难道就是坏人吗
Exactly.
完全正确
Wow. You two are doing a whole lot of rationalizing.
你们俩为这事可找了不少正当借口
But look what she's done to you, to me,
看看她对你 对我
to your son, and it's not gonna stop,
对你儿子所做的事 而且她不会停下
so whatever you do, you gotta do something.
所以无论如何 你都要做些什么
Okay.
好吧
Let's start by talking to her.
那我们先和她谈谈
And just what are you and the...
所以你和这位...
disgraced ex-reporter accusing me of?
被炒掉的记者对我有什么意见
$50,000 was transferred out of the city account by you.
你从镇政♥府♥的户头里转走了五万美元
Well, as Mayor, I'm involved in many transactions.
作为镇长 我可是日理万机
Check the public records if you have questions.
要是有疑问就去查公共记录
That's the thing. They're missing from three weeks ago.
问题就在这儿 三周前的记录不见了
You have any idea what happened to them?
你知道它们去哪了吗
Well, if they're missing, I probably checked them out,
如果它们不见了 可能是我拿走翻看了
as my job often requires me to do.
因为这是我的职责所在
And if they were checked out three weeks ago,
但如果是我三周前取出来看的
well, that means they burned...
那就意味着记录在一场大火中
in a fire.
被烧毁了
In a fire, that if I recall, got you elected sheriff.
我没记错的话 这场火令你当选为警长
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐瞒的
Okay.
好吧
There's nothing for us to do. Let's go, Sidney.
我们没什么能做的了 走吧 西德尼
Emma.
艾玛
No, she's right. We have nothing.
她说得对 我们一无所获
That was your plan? I thought you were gonna do something.
这就是你的计划 还以为你要做什么呢
I did. I planted a bug.
我做了 我装了个窃听器
You win, Sidney. Let's do whatever it takes.
你赢了 西德尼 我们要不择手段
You called for me, your majesty?
您召见我吗 陛下
I have reason to believe...
我有理由认为...
My wife's heart belongs to another man.
我妻子爱上了别的男人
Well, certainly, the queen would never stray, your majesty.
皇后肯定不会误入歧途的 陛下
And yet her diary suggests otherwise.
但她的日记可不是这么写的
Last night, a man gave me a gift,
昨晚 有人送了我一个礼物
and though it was but a simple mirror,
尽管只是一个普通的镜子
it awakened feelings in me that I abandoned long ago.
却唤醒了我心中沉睡已久的感觉
Hope for love and companionship,
对相爱与相守的渴望
even though I am trapped in my husband's court.
尽管我被囚禁在我丈夫的宫廷中
Sadly, the diary does not name
很可惜 日记里没有提到
the man who gave her this mirror.
送给她这面镜子的人的名字
I am not a fool.
我不是傻瓜
I realize that the queen is unhappy
我知道皇后并不幸福
and yearns for someone to love her in a way that I never can.
渴望有人能给她 我给不了的爱
And yet I never imagined that she would betray me like this.
但我从没想过 她会这样背叛我
Well, certainly,
毫无疑问
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表