I'm pretty good at sleight of hand, Jiminy.
我很会变戏法的 杰米尼
You switched them?
你把药水掉包了
If this was the Elf Tonic...
如果这原本是精灵药水...
Oh, my. We must have given whatever you had...
天呐 我们一定把你的药水
to that family.
给了那家人
Oh, I hope it wasn't dangerous.
希望那药水不是很危险
Oh, look at that.
看这个
New puppets for the act.
一对新的木偶
Mama, papa!
妈妈 爸爸
Who are you?
你们是谁
Mama? Papa?
妈妈 爸爸
What did you do to them?
你对他们干了什么
What did you do to them?!
你对他们干了什么
Henry?
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry. Henry. You gotta slow down.
亨利 你得慢一点
There's something shiny down there.
下边有什么东西在闪
Henry, this is seriously dangerous.
亨利 这里真的很危险
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
It could be something.
可能有东西
Will you look at me?! Look at me!
看着我 好吗 看着我
I'm frightened for you, Henry!
我为你担惊受怕 亨利
Because you think I'm crazy?
你以为我是个疯子吗
No! No.
不是的
Because we are trapped underground
因为我们被困在一座
in an abandoned mine, Henry,
废弃的矿井里 亨利
and there is no way out.
而出口已经封死了
Archie's smart.
阿奇很聪明
He will keep the boy safe until we get to them.
他会保护那孩子 直到获救
Watch out!
小心
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Move, move, move!
快走 快走
You're making it worse!
你越帮越忙
I am trying to save him.
我想救他
You know why he went in there in the first place, don't you?
你从一开始就知道他为什么要进去 对吧
Because you made him feel like he had something to prove.
是你让他认为这会证实一些事情
And why does he think he has anything to prove?
他为什么要去证实这些事情
Who's encouraging him?
是谁在怂恿他
Do not put this on me.
别把脏水往我身上泼
Oh, please! Lecture me until his oxygen runs out!
吵吧 再吵里边的氧气就耗尽了
Henry, do you hear that?
亨利 你听到了吗
It's pongo!
是鹏格
Follow the noise.
跟着声音走
We have to stop this.
我们不能再吵了
Arguing won't accomplish anything.
争吵解决不了问题
No, it won't.
没错
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Help me.
帮我
It's loudest, over here.
这里动静最大
What's--what's this?
这是什么
Looks like...
好像是...
An old elevator.
一部旧电梯
We need to find some way to... punch through the ground.
我们得想办法 打出一条通道
We need something big.
我们需要威力大的东西
Like what?
比如呢
Explosives.
炸♥药♥
It's to get the mine workers in and out.
这是搭载矿工的电梯
Goes all the way to the top. That's why we could hear pongo.
一直通到地面 所以我们能听到鹏格的叫声
Can we make it work?
我们能让它启动吗
Let's give it a shot.
咱们试试看
Okay. We're all clear.
好的 清场完毕
Come on!
快点
Blow it.
起爆
Did it work?
成功了吗
It didn't open.
没炸开
Then what did it do?
炸成什么样了
Have a good day.
祝你心情愉快
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Home. I'm done for the day.
回家 我下班了
Shouldn't you be resting?
你不是应该休养吗
Uh, actually, Dr. Whale wants me to start physical therapy.
威尔医生让我开始进行理疗
I'm supposed to walk 30 minutes a day
我应该每天在跑步机上
on the treadmill or outside with an escort,
或者在他人的陪伴下 走三十分钟
but they're kinda short on personnel
但他们现在人手短缺
because of that thing that happened at the mine.
都去忙活矿井的事故了
So... maybe if there was a volunteer
也许你这个志愿者
willing to help?
可以帮我
I'm trying to remember this place.
我想回忆起这个地方
It's like... it's like I woke up in some strange land.
就好像 我在一个奇怪的地方醒来
Is anything coming back?
你想起什么事情了吗
What about when you're with her?
跟她在一起的时光呢
You remembered your dog.
你还记得你的狗
Yeah. I lied.
对 我撒谎了
You did?
是吗
She's just so loving, you know?
她那么招人喜欢
I didn't want to disappoint her...
我不想让她失望
But none of it feels right, you know?
可没一样感觉对的 你懂吗
A dog named Ajax? Who would name a dog that?
一条狗叫埃阿斯 哪有狗会取这个名字
None of it makes sense. None of it...
全都没有道理
None of it feels real.
没一样像真的
That sounds lonely.
看样子你孤立无援
Actually, one thing does feel real.
其实 有件事感觉很真实
You.
那就是你
What?
什么
I know it's crazy, but I swear,
我知道这很疯狂 可我发誓
you're the only thing in this whole place
你是这整个地方唯一
that feels...
感觉...
that feels right.
感觉对味的事
Kathryn.
凯思琳
Right.
没错
Kathryn, uh, wh--
凯思琳
You're here.
你来了
I know it's outside of visiting hours, but, uh...
我知道现在不是探访时间 可...
I needed to see you.
我得见你
I made some cranberry muffins.
我做了些蔓越橘饼
They used to be your favorite.
你以前最爱吃了
Well, I should leave you two.
你们先聊
Wait. Mary Margaret.
等等 玛丽·玛格丽特
See you tomorrow?
明天见好吗
What was that?
怎么回事
What the hell was that? You said you could do this!
你们搞什么 不是说没问题吗
Madam Mayor I realize that--
市长夫人 我发现...
Madam Mayor. They could have killed my son!
市长夫人 他们可能害死了我儿子
I know, but this isn't helping.
我知道 不过生气也无济于事
If we knew exactly where they were,
如果我们知道他们的确切位置
we could drill down to them,
就能直接往下钻
Maybe... maybe rig something to bring them back up.
或许能用吊索之类的把他们拉上来
But drill where?
可是在哪里钻呢
Come on, buddy. What do you think
快下来 兄弟 你怎么看...
It's Archie's dog.
这是阿奇的狗
He's found something.
他有发现
Look.
看
This is where they must be. What is it?
他们一定在这里 这是什么
Good boy. Good boy. Good boy.
好样的 好样的 好样的
What is that?
那是什么
It's an air shaft.
是个通风井
I'm... really...
我非常...
really...
非常...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表