A little snack.
来一点零食
Are you mad?
你疯了
Do you know what the food here does?
你知道这里的食物有什么功效吗
I'm well aware.
我非常清楚
Oh, daddy.
爸爸
This is what she took from you?
这就是红心皇后从你那夺走的东西
Your father?
你的父亲
The queen of hearts has always seen me as a threat.
红心皇后一直视我为眼中钉
So she wanted some leverage.
所以她想抓住我的把柄
I got it back.
现在她落空了
The queen's soldiers. We must hurry.
红心皇后的士兵追来了 我们得抓紧
You knew only two can go through the hat.
你早就知道帽子只容许两人通过
Which is why you didn't tell me about your father.
所以你没告诉我此行是来救你父亲
It was the only way to make sure you'd help me.
只有这样你才会帮我
Uhh! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Please.
求你了
My daughter...
我的女儿
My Grace--she's--
我的小格蕾丝 她在
she's waiting for me.
她在等着我
I promised her I'd be home for tea.
我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶
A promise which you now have broken.
现在你已经违背这个誓言了
If you truly cared for your daughter,
要是你真的看重你的女儿
you never would've left her in the first place.
你一开始就不会离开她
You were right, Jefferson.
你说的没错 杰弗森
You don't abandon family.
对家人应该不离不弃
No!
别走
No.
不要
Take him to the queen.
带他去见皇后
Her majesty says she knows you're responsible
皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃
for helping to steal from her.
她的物品
The queen. She tricked--
是皇后 她骗...
That woman's name is Regina.
那个女人叫瑞金娜
There is only one queen--
皇后只有一个
The queen of hearts.
那就是红心皇后
Yes, of course. My apologies.
是的 当然 我很抱歉
Now please...
求您...
Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world.
皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的
How did you come to wonderland?
你是如何进入仙境的
If I tell you,
如果我告诉了你
will you let me go home to my daughter?
你能否让我回家与女儿团聚
Off with his head.
砍下他的头
No.
不
I'm alive?
我还活着
I'm alive!
我还活着
If you wish your body back,
若你不想再这样身首异处
then answer.
就回答问题
How did you get here?
你是怎么到这来的
The--the---the hat. My hat.
那顶帽子 我的帽子
We used my hat.
我们通过帽子来的
Where's the hat now?
那顶帽子现在在哪
She took it.
被她拿走了
Regina.
瑞金娜拿走了
If all you require to travel to your homeland is this magic hat,
如果你返回家园所需的仅是这顶魔帽
then surely, you could make another.
那么你肯定能另做一顶
I can't.
我不能
A hat without magic is just a hat.
未施魔法的帽子就是普通的帽子
It won't work.
不能显灵
Then there's your task.
那么这就是你的任务
Get it to work.
让它显灵
I can't make it work.
我没法让它显灵
What you're asking me is impossible.
你的要求是不可能实现的
No! It has to be.
不 一定得实现
If it's not, I'm never going home.
否则我就回不了家了
I'll be cursed to live in this house forever.
我就会不幸地永远困在这房♥子里
What is so cursed about your life?
你的生活怎么不幸了
Look at this place. It's beautiful.
瞧瞧这房♥子 多漂亮
It doesn't seem cursed to me.
依我看是没什么不幸的
It's cursed because like everyone else here,
我不幸 因为像这里其他人一样
what I love has been ripped from me.
我所爱的被夺走了
Take a look.
看看吧
Her name is Grace.
她叫格蕾丝
Here it's Paige.
在这里她叫佩奇
But it's Grace.
但她就是格蕾丝
My Grace.
我的格蕾丝
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道天天注视着她
to watch her day in and day out,
看着她很开心
happy,
有了个新家
with a new family,
跟新爸爸住在一起
with a new father?
对我来说是什么感觉吗
You think she's your daughter?
你认为她是你女儿
I don't think.
不是认为
I know.
我知道
I remember.
我都记得
She has no idea who I am,
她不记得我是谁
our life together,
不记得我们在一起的时光
where we come from.
也不知道我们来自何方
I do.
但是我记得
That's my curse.
这就是我的不幸
To remember.
记得过去
What good is this house, these things,
如果我不能与她共享
if I can't share them with her?
这房♥子 这些东西又有什么好
If you really think she's your daughter,
如果你真认为她是你女儿
why don't you reach out to her? Why don't you tell her?
为什么不去找她 为什么不告诉她
And destroy her reality?
然后毁了她的现实生活吗
I'm trapped by knowledge.
记忆禁锢着我
How cruel do you think I am?
你以为我有多残忍♥
You think I'd inflict that awareness on my daughter?
我难道会让我女儿也受这种折磨吗
It's hard enough to live in a land where you don't belong,
住在不属于你的世界里已经很痛苦了
but knowing it,
而知道这一点
holding conflicting realities in your head...
感受到两个世界的冲突...
will drive you mad.
会让人发疯的
That's why you want me to make the hat work, isn't it?
这就是你想让我令帽子显灵的原因吗
You just wanna take Grace home,
你只是想带格蕾丝回家
to your world.
回你们的世界
It's the one world where we can be together...
只有在那里我们才能生活在一起
Where she'll remember who I am.
只有在那里她才会记起我
I know what it's like to be separated from your kid.
我知道与孩子分离是什么感觉
Yeah, you too, don't you?
对哦 你也是这样的 对吧
It can make you feel like you're losing your mind.
这感觉会折磨得你发狂
I'm not losing my mind.
我没有发狂
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
This is real.
我说的都是真的
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe it is.
也许是真实的
You believe?
你相信
If what you say is true,
如果你所说的都是真实的
that woman in the other room
那个房♥间里的女人
is my mother.
就是我的母亲
And I want to believe that more than anything in the world.
这是我最想相信的事情
So maybe you're right.
所以也许你是对的
Maybe I need to open myself up more.
也许我应该开阔眼界
Maybe if I want magic,
如果我想要魔法
I have to start believing.
就得开始相信它
So you're gonna help me?
那你会帮助我的吧
You can get it to work?
你能让它显灵吗
I can try.
可以试试
Crazy son of a bitch.
你个疯子
Hey. It's all right.
喂 现在没事了
I'm gonna get you out of here. You're gonna be okay.
我会救你出去 你会没事的
He can't hurt you anymore. Emma, look out!
他不会再伤害你了 艾玛 小心
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表