Consider it a down payment.
以此为定金吧
You'll get the rest
龙首送来之日
when you deliver the dragon's head to me.
就是你得到余金之时
It's a deal.
一言为定
Forgive me if I refuse to shake on it, King Midas.
恕我不能与你握手定约 迈达斯王
Come. Let's discuss the details.
来 我们商讨下细节
A toast to our fearless prince.
敬我们无畏的王子殿下
Yeah!
好
No. There's no celebrating today.
不 今日不须庆祝
This was but a simple test.
此次只是简单的测试
The task before us is too big, too important to make light of.
眼下的任务责任重大 不容小觑
Just because I was easily able to kill this brute doesn't m--
不要因我轻而易举杀了这个暴徒而...
Good-bye, my son.
永别了 孩儿
Your Majesty, there is no time to grieve.
陛下 现下没时间哀痛了
If Midas learns he is dead,
如果迈达斯知道王子已死
he will find another warrior to slay his dragon,
他就会去找其他勇士斩杀巨龙
and we will never see an ounce of his gold.
那我们就再得不到他丁点♥金♥子了
Yes. Yes.
没错
The kingdom must survive.
我的王国必须生存下去
So what are we to do?
那我们该怎么办
I have asked for help.
我已找人求助
It should be here soon.
应该很快就到了
Oh, it's here.
鄙人在这儿
Leave us.
都退下吧
Move.
走
So this is how you treat my gift?
你就这么对待我给你的礼物吗
You really must be more careful.
你真该更小心些
He was not a gift.
他不是礼物
He was my son.
他是我的儿子
A son I gave you.
是我给你的儿子
In a deal we made.
是我和你做交易换来的
You did me no favors.
你没帮我的忙
Yes! Yes, I did.
不 我帮了
Shame you and the queen couldn't conceive a child on your own.
可怜你和皇后那时不能育有自己的子嗣
My price for that is a pittance.
而我为此得到的好处微不足道
But now that she's gone, well, I assume that
但如今她过世了 我想也不能说
conceiving an heir is out of the question,
她又怀上新的继承人了
let alone a dragon slayer.
更别说是屠龙士了
Then let's do another deal.
那我们再做个交易吧
Bring him back.
让他复活
I need my son to do this.
我需要我的儿子来做这件事
I'll give you anything.
我会不惜一切代价
Anything?
一切吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
There's a magic wand I desire.
有一根魔杖 我向往已久
It belongs to a certain fairy godmother who's patron to your family.
它在守护你们家族的仙女教母的手中
I wanna know her whereabouts.
我想知道她的去向
Done.
成交
Now tell me.
现在告诉我
How do I bring my son back to slay the dragon?
怎样才能让我儿子复活 去战胜那条龙
Bring him back?
让他复活
Oh, no, no. That's out of the question. He's dead.
不不 那绝无可能 他已经死了
Magic can do much, but not that.
魔法很强大 但这个不行
But you just said--
但是你刚刚说
Nothing about resurrection.
没说过可以起死回生
Then my kingdom is lost.
那么我的王国就即将消亡了
I am alone.
我孤身一人了
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Oh, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
Did I not tell you
难道我没告诉过你
that I could have your son slay the dragon?
我能让你儿子战胜那条龙吗
And am I not...
难道我是个
a man of my word?
言而无信的人吗
I thought you said he was gone forever!
你刚刚不是说他永远不可能复活了吗
Oh, that he is.
确实如此
But his brother...
但是他的弟弟
His what?
什么
His twin brother.
他的孪生弟弟
Did I not mention there was another?
我没跟你说过他有一个孪生弟弟吗
You might wanna ease up
你应该轻一点
or that Brillo pad's gonna press charges.
否则那个钢丝球会起诉你的
The dishes were just piling up.
脏盘子堆成山了
This have anything to do with David stopping by?
你这幅样子是因为戴维的来访吗
I saw him sulking away as I pulled up.
我停车的时候看到他很郁闷地离开了
We just...
我们只是
Um... he just...
他只是
Yeah, I know what you both "just."
我知道你们都"只是"
And you did the right thing.
你做得没错
He made a pretty compelling case...
他说得很诱人
But he's still married. I know.
但是他结婚了 我知道
I was just at the party.
我刚刚参加了聚会
What do I do?
我该怎么办
You need to stop cleaning and have a drink.
你应该放下手中的事 过来喝一杯
Here's the thing.
这么说吧
I don't know a lot about relationships,
除了有很多段失败的感情
other than having many that failed.
我不太懂感情问题
But generally speaking,
但是一般说来
if you think something you wanna do is wrong...
如果你自己认为自己要做的事是错的
It is.
那就确实不对
So...
所以
you gotta stay strong,
你得坚强点
and he has to figure out his life.
而他得理清他自己的生活
Cheers.
干杯
You look different.
你和过去不一样了
Your hair. It's longer.
你的头发 变长了
You used to always have a buzz cut.
你以前总是剪成寸头
You used to complain that long hair was itchy and hard to take care of.
你以前会抱怨长头发又痒又难打理
I guess it grew while I was in there.
估计是昏迷的时候长长了
So I was gonna go to bed.
我要去睡觉了
Do you... wanna join me?
你 想和我一起睡吗
You mean, "go to bed" go to bed, or...
你是说 一起去睡觉 还是...
go to bed?
滚床单
Whatever you want.
随便你想要怎样
Why don't we just... sit and talk some more?
我们还是坐在这儿多聊几句吧
This...
这样
isn't right.
不对
Come on. Come!
过来 快来
Come on.
过来
Ah! Didn't see that coming, did you?
没想到会这样 是吧
Honey!
宝贝
Mother. How was the market?
妈妈 去集市逛得怎么样
It was... interesting.
很有趣
Interesting?
有趣吗
Normally, you come back cursing the prices.
你一般回来都会埋怨物价高啊
Oh, well, that's still the case.
还是如此
But this time, I had a very...
但是这次
interesting talk with the grain merchant.
我和粮商聊得很愉快
Grain? We don't need any grain.
卖♥♥谷子的吗 我们不需要谷子
He has a daughter. She's ready for marriage.
他有一个女儿 到了嫁人的年纪了
He thinks the two of you would make a great couple.
他觉得你俩能凑成很完美的一对
Mother... I know, I know.
妈妈 我知道 我知道
I hate myself for even bringing it up.
我根本就不该提起这件事
Let me guess. She has a dowry that will save the farm.
让我猜猜 她的嫁妆能拯救这个农场
We are running out of options.
我们已经没有选择了
Mother, please.
母亲 求你了
As poor as we are, love is one thing I can afford.
我们虽然穷 但我不想出♥卖♥♥♥爱情
I will find a way to save this farm,
我会想到办法保护我们的农场
But I won't do it by marrying for riches.
但绝对不会是娶位有钱小姐
When I marry, I want it to be because I choose
我结婚 一定是因为我选择了
to spend the rest of my life with someone I love.
和我所爱的人共度余生而结婚
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表