But I told you...
但我...
very specifically not to.
特意告诉你不要说
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just didn't want you to lose your mother,
我只是不想让你失去你的母亲
like I've lost mine.
就像我失去妈妈那样
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No.
没有
I'm not mad at all.
一点也不
You were just trying to help me.
你只是想要帮助我
However, I'm not marrying Daniel.
但是 我不是和丹尼尔结婚
This dress is for your father.
这婚纱是为了和你父亲结婚准备的
But... I thought...
但...我以为...
you were in love.
你们彼此相爱
So did I.
我也是
But I was wrong.
但我错了
Daniel has run away.
丹尼尔逃走了
What I had with Daniel wasn't real.
我和丹尼尔的感情不是真的
It was an infatuation.
那只是一时迷恋
You see, that's the thing about love.
爱情就是如此
It can come in the most unexpected places.
它总是难以预料
Your father and I have something even more special
而我与你父亲的感情更加特殊
because it's not just about the two of us.
我们的感情不仅仅是两人之间
It's about all of us.
而是事关所有人
We're going to be a family.
我们就要成为一家人了
We are?
真的吗
That's right.
真的
I'm going to be your stepmother, and I couldn't be happier.
我就要成为你的继母 我真的很高兴
Me, too.
我也很高兴
Snow, you need to go to your room and help with the packing.
白雪 你得回房♥间帮忙收拾行李了
Your father wants you ready for the journey,
你父亲想让你做好启程准备
and we're heading to your castle first thing in the morning.
明天一早我们就要动身回你们的城♥堡♥
You're both going to love it there.
你们俩都会爱上那里的
I know we will.
一定会的
Well-played, dear.
表现很好 亲爱的
You're learning.
你懂事了
I should change.
我得去更衣了
I wouldn't want to ruin the dress before my big day.
我不想在大婚前毁了我的婚纱
I am so proud of you.
我以你为荣
You knew the king was traveling through our land, didn't you?
你早知道国王会经过我们这里 是吗
That steed with Snow on it--
那匹载着白雪的马
It didn't go wild on its own.
也不是突然自己发狂
Did it?
对吗
I have no idea what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
I should've let her die on that horse.
我应该让她死在那匹马上的
We got her, Daniel.
我们报仇了 丹尼尔
We got her.
报仇了
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
You told me you could fix this.
你说过你能搞定的
That's why I came to you.
所以我才找你帮忙
So that you could make sure Regina didn't win.
那样你就能确保瑞金娜不会得逞
She hasn't yet.
她还没得逞呢
Well, she's going to,
那她也快了
and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you.
现在我的朋友要因我对你的信任而付出代价
Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional,
警长 我知道你很激动
but it's also not over.
但这事还没完
You must have faith. There's still time.
你必须要有信心 还有时间
Time for what?
什么的时间
For me to work a little magic.
让我略施魔法
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么
For doubting you.
因为怀疑你
I made a mistake.
是我搞错了
What's that? Evidence.
那是什么 证据
Evidence that proves that I've been trusting all the wrong people.
证明我一直信错了人
I should have listened to you.
我应该听你的
This bug was from Sidney.
这是西德尼的窃听器
The newspaper guy?
那个报社的家伙
I should've seen it.
我早该看出来
Well, don't beat yourself up about it, Emma.
别因此责怪自己 艾玛
Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of us,
有时我们很难分辨眼前的是非
but I knew you would.
但我知道你会分清的
I'm trying.
我还在努力
Ruby!
鲁比
What's going on?
怎么了
She--she--she's in the alley.
她 她 她在巷子里
Who, Ruby? What happened?
鲁比 谁啊 发生了什么
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表