perhaps consider a clean break,
可以考虑快刀斩乱麻
it's gonna happen anyway.
反正总有一天要分开
Enjoy your cocoa.
尽情享用你的可可吧
Ohh. Really?
不是吧
Do you have a laundry I can use?
能借洗衣房♥用一下吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no...
不要啊 不要啊
You okay?
你还好吗
The sheets, they're...uh...they're pink.
这些床单... 变成粉红色了
You tried bleach?
用过漂白剂吗
Last night I felt contractions,
昨晚我感觉到了子♥宫♥收缩
the doctor said that the baby can come any day now.
医生说宝宝随时都有可能出生
So... that's great.
那很好啊
It's just that, um,
只是
when the--when the baby comes...
当我怀孕的时候
no one thinks that I can do this.
没人认为我能担起这一切
No one thinks I can do anything.
所有人都认为我什么都做不了
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
Screw them.
去他们的
What? Screw them. How old are you?
什么 去他们的 你多大了
19.
19岁
I was 18.
我当时只有18岁
When you-- when you had a kid?
你生宝宝的时候吗
Yeah. I know what it's like.
是的 我知道那种感觉
Everyone loves to tell you
每个人都喜欢跟你说
what you can and can't do,
你能做这个 不能做那个
especially with a kid, but ultimately,
尤其是有孩子以后 但是最终
whatever you're considering doing... or giving up...
不论是你想要做点什么 或是放弃
the choice is yours.
都是你自己的决定
It's not exactly what you might think it is.
事情不会是你预想的那样
It never is.
一直都不是
People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life.
你一辈子都会听他们唠叨你该如何做
You just gotta punch back and say,
你只需要回击他们说
"No, this is who I am."
"不 我就这样"
You want people to look at you differently? Make them.
你想别人对你刮目相看 就得自强
You want to change things,
如果你想要改变现状
you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself,
就你必须拿出实际行动 自强不息
because there are no fairy godmothers in this world.
因为这个世上没有仙女教母
Ashley.
阿什莉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Changing my life.
改变我的人生
I know you think otherwise,
我知道你不这么觉得
but I don't enjoy these Saturday city council meetings.
但是我并不喜欢周六镇议会的情况
Sometimes they're just unavoidable.
但有时这些事避免不了
Now... you know the rules?
你知道规矩
Yes on homework, no on tv, and stay inside.
可以做作业 不能看电视 不能出去
Good boy.
乖孩子
Under no circumstance do you leave this house.
不管发生什么你都不许离开家
You mean don't see my mom.
你是说 不要去见我妈妈
She's not your mother.
她不是你妈妈
She's just a woman passing through.
她只是一个过客
Now do as I say, or there will be consequences.
按我说的做 否则后果很严重
I'll be back at 5:00 sharp.
我五点准时回来
I'm so glad my stuff is here.
真高兴我的东西都在这里
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So that's all your stuff?
这是你全部家当吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Is the rest in storage?
剩下的在储藏室吗
No, this is all of it.
没有 就这些
I'm... not sentimental.
我不是多愁善感的人
Well, it must make things easier when you have to move.
搬家时 肯定很省事
Ms. Blanchard, is Ms. Swan here?
布兰切特女士 斯旺女士在吗
Hi. My name is Mr. Gold.
你好 我是戈登先生
We met briefly on your arrival.
你刚来时我们就见过了
I remember.
我记得
Good. I have a proposition for you, Ms. Swan.
好 我想和你说件事 斯旺女士
I, uh, I need your help. I'm looking for someone.
我需要你的帮助 我在找一个人
Really? Um...
是吗
You know what? I'm gonna go jump i-in the bath.
这样吧 我要去洗澡了
I have a photo.
这里有张照片
Her name is, uh, Ashley Boyd,
她叫阿什莉·博伊德
and she's taken something quite valuable of mine.
从我这里拿走了一件非常贵重的物品
So why don't you just call the police?
那你为什么不报♥警♥呢
Because, uh...
因为...
she's a confused young woman.
她就是个误入歧途的年轻女子
She's pregnant, alone, and scared.
还怀了孕 孤身一人 惊慌失措
I don't want to ruin this young girl's life,
我不想毁了这女孩的一生
but I just want my property returned.
但又想找回我的东西
And what is it?
那是什么东西
Well, one of the advantages of you not being the police
相比警♥察♥ 你的优点是
is discretion.
比较低调
Let's just say it's a precious object and leave it at that.
姑且就称之为珍贵的物品吧
When did you see her last?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Last night. That's-- that's how I got this.
昨晚 伤口就是这么来的
It's so unlike her.
这不像她的为人
She was quite wound up,
她当时非常紧张
rambling on and on about changing her life.
东拉西扯说要改变自己的生活
I have no idea what got into her.
我不知道她受了什么影响
Ms. Swan, please just help me find her.
斯旺女士 请帮我找到她
My only other choice is the police,
除此之外的唯一选择是找警♥察♥
and I don't think anyone wants to see
我想没人愿意看到
that baby born in jail, now do they?
宝宝在监狱里出世吧 对吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
So you'll help me then?
那你会帮我吗
I will help her.
我会帮她
Grand.
好极了
Hey, Emma, I was thinking we--
艾玛 我在想我们...
Hey, Henry. How are you?
亨利 你好吗
Okay.
挺好的
Good.
好
Give my regards to your mother,
替我问候你妈妈
and, um, good luck, Ms. Swan.
祝你好运 斯旺女士
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
Yeah, of course I do.
当然知道
Who? 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
是谁 我都还没搞明白
Oh, I meant in reality.
我知道他在现实里的身份
Is that... all you brought?
这些就是你的全部家当吗
Henry, what are you doing here?
亨利 你在这里干什么
My mom's gone till 5:00. I thought we could hang out.
我妈5点前都不在 我们可以去闲逛
Aw, kid, I wish I could, but there's something I gotta do.
小子 我也想 不过我有事要做
Please let me help.
让我帮忙吧
No, no. It could be dangerous.
不行 可能会有危险
The pregnant maid is dangerous?
怀孕的女佣危险吗
She assaulted Mr. Gold.
她袭击了戈登先生
Cool.
帅呆了
This isn't a game. She's desperate.
这可不是游戏 她现在绝望无助
How do you know? Because I know.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Well, then let's find her.
那我们去找她吧
Oh, no, no, no. There is no "let's."
不不不 不是"我们"
You cannot come with me.
你不能和我一起去
Then I'll look for her myself.
那我就自己去找她
Then I'll find you, and I'll bring you back.
然后我会来找你 再把你带回来
Then you wouldn't be helping the maid.
这样你就帮不了那个女佣了
I am just trying to be responsible here.
我只是想尽到我的责任
And I'm just trying to spend time with you.
我只是想和你待一起
Oh, that is really not fair.
这真不是个好兆头
So the maid-- what's her story?
这个女佣 她怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Every year when I was growing up,
在我成长的岁月里
I used to watch these fireworks from afar.
我总会在远处观赏这些烟火
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表