Well, there are some people-- like you and me--
有一些人 比如你我
We can go on faith,
我们能依靠信仰
but others, like Emma, they need proof.
但其他人 比如艾玛 却需要证据
Last time I tried to find proof, I got trapped in a sinkhole.
上次我去找证据时 被困在排水口里了
There are less dangerous places to look.
你可以去不那么危险的地方看看
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
把手举起来
Second thought, don't.
我改主意了 不必举手了
Who did this?
谁干的
She's crazy. She had a pickax.
她疯了 她拿着锄头
She threatened to skin me.
威胁说要扒了我的皮
The Evil Queen?
邪恶的巫后吗
No. Snow White.
不 是白雪公主
What?
什么
She said she wanted to kill the Queen.
她说她要杀了皇后
I've never seen someone so bloodthirsty.
我从没见过如此残忍♥的人
No. Snow is not bloodthirsty.
不 白雪不残忍♥
She is not a killer. I know her.
她不会杀人 我了解她
Maybe you don't.
也许你不了解
Hey. Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Of course.
当然可以
These accusations against Mary Margaret--
对玛丽·玛格丽特的那些指控
They've been gnawing away at me.
让我辗转不安
She didn't do this.
不是她干的
I understand what you're going through.
我理解你此刻的心情
It's painful when someone we care about betrays us.
被我们在乎的人背叛是很痛苦的
She's a good person. I know her.
她是个好人 我了解她
Maybe you don't.
也许你不了解
Maybe you just want to.
或许你只是一厢情愿
Everyone has a dark side, David.
每个人都有阴暗面 戴维
Yeah, sure, but having a dark side
话是这么说 但是有阴暗面
and doing something so evil--
和做出如此邪恶的事情
That's a different thing. That's not what she is.
是完全不同的 她不是这样的人
Perhaps.
也许吧
I always believe that evil isn't born.
我一直相信邪恶不是与生俱来的
It's made.
而是现实造就
All due respect, Regina,
恕我直言 瑞金娜
I don't think you know much about evil.
我觉得你不了解什么是邪恶
Well, if she didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是她干的 那是谁干的
I don't know. That's what I've been trying to figure out.
不知道 我一直在想这个
But those blackouts I've been having--
只是之前我发生了几次记忆缺失
they made everything so hazy.
搞得我弄不清状况
Please tell me you're not accusing yourself.
你这不是在指控自己有罪吧
You know, maybe if I could clear up my missing time,
如果我能回忆起我失去的记忆
I could prove Mary Margaret's innocence.
说不定能证明玛丽·玛格丽特是无辜的
You're very sweet, David.
你人真好 戴维
But you're also wrong.
但你错了
Evil doesn't always look evil.
邪恶并不写在脸上
Sometimes it's staring right at us,
有时它近在眼前
and we don't even realize it.
而我们却毫无察觉
The heating vent?
暖气口
Emma, I don't even know
艾玛 我都不知道
where the heating vent in my bedroom is.
卧室里的暖气口在哪
Well, someone did, and they put a hunting knife in there.
有人知道 而且还在里面放了一把猎刀
I checked for signs of a break-in, but there weren't any.
我查找了强行闯入的痕迹 但没有发现
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Of course I do.
我当然相信你
But what I think doesn't matter.
但我信不信不重要
The evidence is piling up by the hour.
现在证据越来越多
Okay, what are you saying?
好吧 你想说什么
I'm saying you should think about hiring a lawyer.
我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师
An excellent idea.
好主意
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Offering my legal services.
提供法律服务
You're a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Ever wondered why I was so adept at contracts?
你就没想过我写合同怎么如此信手拈来
I've been following the details of your case, Ms. Blanchard.
我一直在留意你案件的详情 布兰切特女士
And I think you'd be well-advised to bring me on as your counsel.
我认为你雇我做你的律师将是明智之举
And why is that?
为什么
Well, because the sheriff had me arrested
警长曾逮捕过我
for nearly beating a man to death,
因为我几乎打死一个人
and I managed to persuade the judge to drop the charges.
而我成功说服法官撤诉
Asserting your influence isn't what's needed here.
我们不需要你展示自己的影响力
We need to find the truth.
我们需要查明真♥相♥
Exerting influence may be exactly what's needed here.
发挥影响力也许正是你们需要的
What's needed here is for me to do my job.
我们需要的是我尽职查案
Well, no one's stopping you. I'm only here to help.
没人拦着你啊 我只是来帮忙的
Enough.
别吵了
Please go.
请你离开
You heard her. No, I was talking to you.
你听到了吧 不 我是和你说的
Oh, Emma, he's right. I need help.
艾玛 他说的对 我需要帮助
And you need to do your job, or else I'm screwed.
你得好好查案 否则我就完了
So just please,
所以 拜托
do your job the best you can,
尽全力查明真♥相♥
and you'll prove me innocent.
你能证明我的清白
Until you do, I need some practical help.
在此之前 我需要点实际帮助
Trust me.
相信我
This is in Ms. Blanchard's best interests.
这是为了布兰切特女士好
Good luck, Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特 祝你好运
I hope your best interests are what he's looking out for.
我希望他这么做 真的是为了你好
I can't pay you.
我雇不起你
I didn't ask for money.
我不要钱
Then why are you doing this?
那你为什么这么做
Let's just say...
这样说吧
I'm invested in your future.
我在投资你的未来
The potion you gave Snow--
你给白雪的魔药
It changed her. She's not the same.
改变了她 她变得不一样了
Well, of course it changed her.
当然会改变她
It took away her love,
它夺走了她的爱
left a big hole in her heart.
在她的心中留下了一个大洞
There is no cure for what she's got.
她已经无可救药
The person she was...
曾经的她
there's no way to bring her back.
再也回不来了
No potion can bring back true love.
没有哪剂药能带回真爱
Love...
爱
Is the most powerful magic of all,
是最强大的魔力
The only magic I haven't been able to bottle.
是唯一一种我没能收集的魔力
If you can bottle love,
如果你将真爱封存
you can do anything.
那你就无所不能
But you don't care about that, do ya?
但你对这个没兴趣 对吧
Now what is it you really want?
你到底想要什么
I want your help...
我想让你帮我
To kill the Queen.
杀了巫后
Now we're talking, dearie.
这就对了 亲爱的
Snow, don't.
白雪 别这样
Now what is this?
这是什么东西
This... is how you kill the Queen.
这 是可以杀死巫后的东西
How will that help me get into the castle?
我拿着这个怎么进城♥堡♥
No, no, no. That's impossible.
不不不 那是不可能的
You have to kill her when she's on the move,
你要杀她 得等她离城
when she's on her way...
在她去往...
to the Summer Palace.
夏宫的路上下手
Fire the arrow from this spot here,
在此地放箭
and you'll be hidden from sight.
没人会看到你
An arrow fired from this bow
从这把弓射出去的箭
will give you exactly what you need.
将满足你的心愿
It always finds its target.
百分百中靶
I can't stand by.
我看不下去了
If you take that weapon, you do it alone.
你若拿走这件武器 你就自己行动吧
That was always my plan.
我本来就是这个打算
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表