You know not to get involved with a married guy.
别和已婚男人扯上关系
It's not worth the heartache. Trust me.
这事不值得你伤心 相信我
I'll get it.
我去开
Kid, what happened? Come on.
孩子 怎么了 快进来
Archie? Archie!
阿奇 阿奇
What did you do?
你做了什么
You told me not to take the fantasy away.
你让我不要破坏他的幻想
You told me it would devastate him.
你说这样会毁了他
When a course of therapy stops working, you just adjust it.
当治疗不起作用时 你就该做出调整
It is her? Did she threaten you?
是因为她吗 她威胁你了
What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience?
到底是什么能令你埋没自己的良知
I do not need to defend my professional decisions to you, okay?
我没必要向你解释我的专业决定
Hello, Madam Mayor. Nice work.
你好 镇长阁下 干得漂亮
Are you with him?
你和他在一起吗
Yes, I'm with Dr. Hopper, and guess what?
对 我和和普医生在一起 猜怎么着
You left your fingerprints all over him when you tried--
他身边都是你留下的证据 就在你试图
Not him. Henry. Is he with you?
不是他 是亨利 他和你在一起吗
I dropped Henry at your office an hour ago.
一小时前 我把亨利送你办公室了
Well, he's not here.
他不在这里
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
I do.
我知道
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And the names?
名字呢
To whom did these treasures belong?
这些财产拥有者的名字
Go thread for your favor.
拿着细线去领你的奖励吧
Thank you. You can go.
多谢 你可以走了
But you want something else, don't you?
但你还想要其他的 对吧
Something with...
某样...
magic?
有魔法的东西
Every year, I'm stuck in that damn wagon...
每年 我都被困在该死的马车里
and I-I want to be free.
我想获得自♥由♥
I want to-- I want to be someone else,
我想要 我想要改变自己
but... something keeps holding me back.
但是总有事阻碍我
Something or someone?
是某事 还是某人
It's my parents.
是我的父母
Then I have exactly what you need.
我正好有你需要的东西
This will set you free.
这个会让你获得自♥由♥
Pour it. Sprinkle it.
全泼出来 或是洒一点
Put it in their curds and whey.
或是加在他们的奶油点心里
Anything will work.
怎样都可以
Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me.
但是你没别的东西给我
Tell you what.
这样吧
After the potion has... done its work...
等这个药剂 生效以后
Leave them where they are,
把他们留在原地
and I'll come collect them.
我会去带走他们
It'll be my fee.
这就算是报酬了
What will become of them?
他们会变成什么样
Worry you not.
你不必担心了
They'll be in safe hands, and you'll be free.
他们会很安全 你也会获得自♥由♥
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry! What do you got there, Pongo?
亨利 鹏格 你发现了什么
I don't think he's here.
我觉得他不在这里
I think he is. Candy bar. He had these with him.
我觉得他在 块状糖 是他带着的
Henry!
亨利
Archie!
阿奇
Henry, it's not safe! Henry!
亨利 这里面不安全 亨利
Henry!
亨利
Archie!
阿奇
Archie! Henry!
阿奇 亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Archie! You're here to help me.
阿奇 你来帮我了
No, Henry, listen.
不是 亨利 听着
We gotta get out of here, okay?
我们得赶快出去
So you're still against me.
所以你还是不相信我
Henry, there's no time for that.
亨利 没时间说那个了
Come on, henry! Come on.
快走 亨利 快走
You don't believe me? You'll see. You'll see.
你不相信我吗 走着瞧 走着瞧
Henry!
亨利
Henry. Henry, come back!
亨利 亨利 回来
Henry!
亨利
Look, can't we skip this tonight?
我们今晚能不这么干吗
I mean, we don't need the money.
我们不缺钱
Everything isn't about money, Jiminy.
这与金钱无关 杰米尼
It's about the principle.
这是原则问题
A commitment to excellence.
出类拔萃的承诺
Excellence at stealing money.
在偷窃金钱方面出类拔萃
Now go ahead and take the "Elf Tonic", Jiminy.
杰米尼 快去吧 带上"精灵药水"
Such beautiful young people.
多么美丽的年轻人啊
Pardon me. Uh, do you have a place at your hearth
抱歉 请问你家壁炉边还有地方
for an honest man and his... uh, elderly parents?
收留一位老实人和他年迈的父母吗
Of course. Come in.
当然有 请进吧
I'll heat up some broth.
我去热点肉汤
Oh, we love broth.
我们最爱肉汤了
Oh, what a beautiful home.
你们家真漂亮啊
Your cobbles are so even.
你们的石砖地真平整
Oh, and that's real thatch.
那个是真的茅草屋顶
Honey, that's a big ham.
亲爱的 那是个大火腿
Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢你们的恩惠
I just can't get it out of my mind.
我真的无法忘记
That family. Terrible way to go.
那一家人 太可怕了
What?
怎么了
What happened?
出什么事了
Plague.
瘟疫
The next town over. We just passed through.
旁边的那个镇子 我们刚刚经过的
The plague?
瘟疫
Well, a plague, certainly.
瘟疫 真的
Is it coming here? Are you okay?
向这边传来了吗 你们没染上吧
Oh, us? No, we're immune.
我们吗 没事 我们未受影响
We have Elf Tonic.
我们有精灵药水
Made by elves from elves.
精灵们做的
Four out of five court physicians recommend it.
五分之四的医师都推荐这个
Fifth one died before he could try it.
其余五分之一还没来得及试就死了
Well, you have it, right, smart folks like you?
你们也有吧 像你们这么聪明的人
We've never heard of it.
我们从未听说过
Oh, no. Oh, dear god.
不是吧 我的老天
Oh, no. You're going to die.
不是吧 你们会死的
You need Elf Tonic.
你们需要精灵药水
Oh, I wish we had extra. We don't have extra.
但愿我们还有多的 我们没多余的了
There is no extra.
没有多的
We could pay you. We have a tiny bottle.
我们可以付钱买♥♥ 我们有一小瓶
But we need that for ourselves.
但我们要自己留着
What can we give you?
你们想要些什么
Surely there must be something here you would want.
这里肯定有什么东西是你们会想要的
I'm sure we could come up with something.
我们肯定能想出什么东西来
Well, I guess we should start loading up.
我想我们应该开始装车了
Here you go.
给你们
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Those are good people.
他们都是好人
They--they would never have hurt us like that.
他们永远都不会像这样伤害我们
And that's where they went wrong.
那正是他们的错之所在
It's better to be the kind of people that take...
做一个损人利己的人
Instead of those that get taken from.
总比任人宰割强
I'm sorry.
对不起
You've given me no other choice.
你们让我别无选择
How frail do you think we are, son?
你以为我们就那么脆弱吗 孩子
Rainwater won't hurt us.
雨水伤不了我们
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表