That's not gonna happen.
这事没门儿
I like your confidence.
我喜欢你的自信
Charming, but all I have to do is press charges.
很有魅力 但我只需提起诉讼
She did, after all, break into my shop.
毕竟 她的确闯进了我的店
Let me guess. To steal a contract.
我猜猜 是为了偷协议吧
Who knows what she was after?
谁知道她要偷什么
You know, no jury in the world will put a woman in jail
没有哪个陪审团会因为一个女人
whose only reason for breaking and entering was to keep her child.
想留住自己的孩子 而把她送进监狱
I'm willing to roll the dice that contract doesn't stand up.
我愿意跟你赌 那协议根本没有法律效力
Are you?
你敢吗
Not to mention what might come out about you in the process.
更不用说 还可能牵出你在此事中的问题
Somehow I suspect there is more to you than a simple pawnbroker.
不知为何 我总感觉你不只是当铺老板这么简单
You really want to start that fight?
你真要撕破脸皮吗
I like you, Ms. Swan. You're not afraid of me,
我喜欢你 斯旺女士 你不怕我
and that's either cocky or presumptuous.
要么是你骄狂 要么是你自大
Either way, I'd rather have you on my side.
无论怎么样 我都希望你站在我这边
So she can keep the baby?
那她可以留住孩子了吗
Not just yet.
还不行
There's still the matter of my agreement with Ms. Boyd.
我和博伊德女士之间的协议仍然有效
Tear it up.
毁约吧
That's not what I do.
这不是我的风格
You see, contracts, deals--
协议 交易之类的事情
Well, they're the very foundation of all civilized existence,
这是人类文明存在的基础
so I put it to you now.
所以我要把你拉进来
If you want Ashley to have that baby,
如果你想让阿什莉留住那个孩子
are you willing to make a deal with me?
你愿意跟我做个交易吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
Oh, I don't know just yet.
我还没想好
You'll owe me a favor.
你欠我个人情
Deal.
成交
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Alexandra.
亚历山德拉
That's pretty.
真好听
Thank you for getting me here.
谢谢你送我来这里
Mr. Gold was outside.
戈登先生来过
I took care of it. She's yours.
事情搞定了 她归你了
She is?
真的吗
But what did you do?
你是怎么做到的
Made a deal with him.
跟他做了笔交易
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Kid, it's almost 5:00.
孩子 快五点了
We gotta get you home.
得送你回家了
I have to go.
我得走了
Henry's expecting me home at 5:00...
亨利等我五点回家
but I'll see you again...
镇里下次开会的时候...
at the next council meeting.
我们会再见面
Oh, and don't forget,
别忘了
you left your socks under the bed.
你的袜子落在床下了
"Pumpkin." My code name.
"南瓜" 我的代号♥
I was thinking, in honor of Cinderella--
就当向灰姑娘致意
Pumpkin.
就叫南瓜吧
You got a better one in mind?
你想到更好的了吗
Yep.
是的
Well?
说来听听
I'm not sure you're ready yet.
我怕你没有心理准备
Henry!
亨利
About what you said at the hospital
你在医院的时候说
about me being able to leave...
只有我可以离开
Yeah?
怎么了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
Do not...
不要...
leave your shoes lying around on the stairs.
把鞋子丢在楼梯上
Someone could get hurt.
会绊倒别人
Is that her?
是她吗
Sean.
肖恩
I am so sorry. I never should have left you.
真对不起 我不应该丢下你
You're back?
你回来了
Yeah, I'm back.
对 我回来了
Here. I got her a present.
这是我给她带的礼物
I don't know if they're gonna fit.
我不知道是否合脚
They're perfect.
非常合脚
Hello?
喂
Graham, it's Emma.
格兰姆 我是艾玛
I was thinking...
我在想...
maybe some roots wouldn't be so bad.
也许积攒点人脉也不是坏事
That deputy job still open?
副警长的位置还空着吗
Absolutely.
当然
Then I'm in.
那我接了
Regina gonna be okay with this?
瑞金娜会同意吗
I don't care. It's my department.
我不管 我的部门我做主
I'll see you Monday morning.
周一早上见
I'll see ya.
回头见
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表