You have twins that have been homeless
他们的母亲去世了
ever since their mother passed away.
之后便无家可归
You have twins who have been living in an abandoned house
他们不想被迫分离
because they don't want to be separated from each other.
只能住在废屋里
And twins who are about to be shipped off to Boston
如果你不站出来承担责任
unless you step up and take responsibility for them.
他们就会被送去波士顿
Ow. Look...
听着
I can barely manage this garage.
我连这个修车厂都打理不好
I can't manage two kids.
更别说照顾两个孩子了
And why are you so sure they're mine?
你凭什么说他们是我的孩子呢
Besides the timing?
除了出生时间吗
Have you ever seen this?
你见过这个吗
I lost this.
这是我丢的
Let me guess--12 years and 9 months ago?
我猜...十二年又九个月前丢的
I know it's a lot. Believe me, I know.
我知道这是很重的责任 我真的知道
A month ago, a kid showed up on my doorstep.
一个月前 有个孩子出现在我家门口
I gave up for adoption, asking for help with... something.
我曾把他送给人收养 以换取某种帮助
And I ended up moving here, for him.
但最终我来到这里 为了他
I heard about that. It's the mayor's son.
我听说了 那孩子是镇长的儿子
But...staying in town is...
但...留在镇上
It's a lot different than taking them in.
和领他们回家还有很大区别的
I don't have my kid because I don't have a choice.
我没把孩子带走是因为我没的选
You do.
你有
Those kids did not ask to be brought into this world.
那两个孩子没要求来到这世上
You brought them into this world. You and their mother.
是你和他们的妈妈给了他们生命
And they need you.
而他们需要你
And if you choose not to take them,
如果你选择不接受他们
you are gonna have to answer for that every day of your life.
你每时每刻都会受到良心谴责
And sooner or later, when they find you--
而迟早 当他们找到你
Because believe me, they will find you...
相信我 他们一定会找到你的
You're gonna have to answer to them.
你还得面对他们的责问
I'm really sorry. I am.
很抱歉 真的
I don't know anything about being a dad.
我完全不知道怎么做一个父亲
If it's a good home you're looking for,
如果你想给他们找个好家庭
it's not with me.
那你找错人了
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's me.
是我
I need you to come outside right away.
我需要你马上出来一趟
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Don't say anything in front of the kids, but no, it's not.
别让孩子们听到 出了点事
He doesn't want the kids.
他不想要这两个孩子
And you don't want to tell them?
而你不打算告诉他们
I can't, because all I'll be telling them
我办不到 因为我只能告诉他们
is that the false hope I gave them is exactly that.
我给他们的希望就只是海市蜃楼
The truth can be painful, emma, but it can also be cathartic.
真♥相♥会让人痛苦 但也会让人认清事实
I agree on the painful part.
我同意这会让人痛苦
Well, hey, look, you told Henry the truth-- that his father's dead--
你告诉了亨利 他爸爸已经去世的真♥相♥
and he's handling it great.
他很平静地接受了
I didn't tell him the truth.
我没跟他说实话
What?
什么
Henry's father was no hero,
亨利的爸爸不是什么英雄
and trust me, he does not need to know the real story.
相信我 他根本不需要知道事情的真♥相♥
Maybe we can hide the kids,
也许我们可以把孩子们藏起来
just until we can find a family for them--
直到我们找到能收养他们的家庭
someone to take care of them.
可以照顾他们的人
Yes, hiding the 12 year olds is a good plan.
藏匿两个12岁的孩子真是个好主意啊
You have a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
Or maybe there isn't an idea.
也许根本就没别的办法
Maybe you just have--
或许你就得...
Sheriff?
警长
Shouldn't you be on the interstate?
你不是应该在州际公路上吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Seeing to it that you do your job.
监督你做好工作
You know you don't need to check up on me.
我不需要你查岗
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该做什么
Really?
真的吗
Because those kids are supposed to be in boston tonight.
那两个孩子今晚应该到波士顿了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Yes.
就是这个
Nice and tender.
又细又嫩
A succulent roast you'll make.
你能做成一盘美味多汁的烤肉
Quick! She's gonna cook me!
快啊 她要把我给烤了
We gotta do something quick!
我们得快点想出法子
Stay calm.
冷静点
When she opens the cage to get you, don't try to fight.
当她打开笼子抓你的时候 别反抗
Then while she's carrying you to the oven,
等她带你去烤炉旁边时
grab the key that's in her pocket
把她口袋里的钥匙掏出来
and toss it to me through the bars.
然后从栅栏外面扔给我
She's coming. She's coming.
她来了 她来了
I can't do it. I'm gonna die!
我办不到 我会死的
Gravy or butter?
涂肉汁 还是涂黄油呢
What shall it be?
用哪种呢
Come with me, little boy.
跟我来吧 小男孩
Gravy or butter?
肉汁还是黄油
Gravy...
是肉汁
or butter?!
还是黄油
How shall I baste you?
该给你涂哪种
Butter it is.
就用黄油吧
Time to cook.
该开始烤了
Quick, Gretel! Lock her in!
快 格蕾特 把她锁进去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out! You come back right now!
放我出去 你们给我马上回来
Let me out!
放我出去
You'll pay for this!
你们会付出代价的
Let me out!
放我出去
I would've gone gravy.
换了我就选肉汁
My dear children.
亲爱的孩子们
Were you successful in your task?
你们成功完成任务了吗
Yes, your majesty.
是的 女王陛下
Though we were almost made into dinner.
尽管我们差点被做成晚餐
Oh, how barbaric.
真野蛮啊
Now...
现在
If I could have my satchel.
能把那个小袋子给我了吗
I've waited a very long time for this.
我等这个等了很久了
Let's hope you didn't let me down.
但愿你们没让我失望
You did it.
你们做到了
Yeah, we did.
是的 我们做到了
You've got a strong heart, girl.
小姑娘 你有一个强大的内心
You remind me of myself at your age.
让我想起了我像你这么大时的样子
We did all that...
我们所做的一切
for an apple?
只是为了一个苹果吗
Oh, trust me, dear boy, this is not just an apple.
相信我 小男孩 这不仅仅是苹果
It's a weapon.
它是武器
A weapon for a very particular and devious enemy,
专门对付一个狡猾敌人的武器
one who's still under the illusion...
一个还不明真♥相♥的敌人
that she's safe.
以为自己还很安全
Whatever your plan is, we did what you asked.
不管你的计划是什么 我们完成你的任务了
Now you have to keep your promise and find our father.
现在你得信守承诺 帮我们找到父亲
Of course.
当然
To reunite your family,
让你们家人团聚
so you can live happily ever after.
这样你们就能从此过上幸福快乐的生活
You were left alone in the woods.
你们被抛弃在森林里了
You deserve better than a father who would abandon you.
你们命不该这样被父亲抛弃
But he's all we have.
但他就是我们的全部
Perhaps he doesn't have to be.
也许不一定非要如此
What do you mean?
什么意思
You and your brother have impressed me.
我十分赞赏你和你弟弟
You aren't the first boy or girl that I've sent into that
这不是我第一次把孩子送进那
sticky, sweet house,
黏糊糊 甜腻腻的屋子
But you are the first to emerge.
可你们是第一对成功脱逃的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表