Once upon a time,
很久很久以前
an evil queen banished every storybook character
邪恶的巫后把大家熟知的童话人物
you've ever known to our world.
流放到了我们的世界
They don't remember who they are.
他们不记得自己是谁了
Only one knows the truth,
只有一位知道事实
and only one can break her spell.
只有一位能破解她施下的诅咒
If you need anything... You'll find me.
无论你需要什么 你会找到我
Always. You belong together.
永远 你们注定在一起
You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right.
你是这整个地方唯一感觉对味的
No one comes here, ever.
没有人来到童话镇 从来没有
Anyplace to get a room around here?
这附近有住宿的地方吗
You're staying?
你要住下来吗
That's the plan.
我是这么打算的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Fixing my bike.
修车
No, I mean in Storybrooke.
不 我是说你来童话镇做什么
Just visiting.
来看看
What's that?
那是什么
A box.
箱子
What's inside it?
里面装着什么
Just something I need to do what I came here for.
我来这儿办事所需要的东西
I thought you were just visiting.
你不是说你只是来看看吗
Doesn't mean I don't have something to do.
那不代表我不能顺便办点事啊
Henry?
亨利
You better get to school.
快去上学吧
Looks like a storm's coming.
貌似暴风雨要来了
Henry.
亨利
Who was that?
他是谁
This is chief meterologist Bill Gozen
这里是首席气象员比尔·哥曾
with your up-to-the-minute Storybrooke weather.
给您带来童话镇的最新天气预报
Well, break out those galoshes, folks. It's gonna get soggy.
各位 请准备好雨鞋 将有暴雨来袭
We've got a major storm system moving down the coast.
大型风暴正向海岸移♥动♥
The latest doppler shows the worst band of precipitation
最新多普勒检测显示 强降水
is moving into Storybrooke right about the time
抵达童话镇的时间
you're putting the kids to...
大致在今天晚间...
I cannot believe I overslept.
真不敢相信 我睡过头了
It's only 7:10. You've got plenty of time to get to school.
才7点10分 你有足够时间赶去学校
No, I have to be there at 7:15.
我得在7点15之前到
Science fair.
有科学展览会
I'm helping the kids with their project before school.
上课前 我得帮孩子们做项目
I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live.
就算你迟到五分钟 他们也撑得住
We're making a volcano.
我们要制♥造♥一座火山呢
Okay.
好吧
One cream and sugar. One black.
一杯加奶加糖的咖啡 一杯清咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Uh, I should go. I'm gonna be late for work.
我...我得走了 上班要迟到了
Oh, the animal shelter, right? How's that going?
动物收♥容♥所♥对吧 做的怎么样
Well, the apes haven't taken over.
猿族还没崛起呢
Yet.
暂时没有
Not on my watch.
有我看着呢
This is making a volcano?
这是制♥造♥火山吗
I was I get it.
我是在... 我懂
He comes here every morning at 7:15 a.m. to get coffee.
他每天早上7点15都来这儿买♥♥咖啡
For him and his wife.
买♥♥给他自己和他妻子
I know, I know, I know. I just like to...
我知道我知道 我只是想...
come here to see him.
来这儿见他
So you're a stalker?
这么说 你是个跟踪狂
No, not really.
不能这么说
Maybe a little bit.
也算是吧
And it's not like I'm following him.
我也没有跟踪他
I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn,
我只知道他每天早上和凯思琳一起
gets his coffee, then drives to the animal shelter
买♥♥咖啡 然后开车去动物收♥容♥所♥
to start work at 7:30, and then he's home around 5:00.
7点30开始工作 大概5点回家
Oh, is that all?
就知道这些吗
Thursdays they pick up chinese for dinner.
周四他们晚上吃中餐
I can't get him out of my head. I know.
我忘不掉他 我知道
Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow.
也许第一步就是明天别来这儿了
Love's the worst.
爱情最痛苦了
I wish there was a magic cure.
有魔法能治相思病就好了
Hey!
喂
It's me.
是我
Red.
小红帽
The spear, snow.
把矛收起来 白雪
Sorry.
抱歉
I wasn't expecting you for a month.
我还以为要等你一个月呢
It's been a month.
已经一个月了
Has it?
是吗
You're really taking well to the solitude, aren't ya?
看来你隐居的生活不错嘛
It's fine. It's exactly what I wanted,
挺好的 这就是我想要的
to be out here, away.
退隐山林 远离尘世
And that you are.
不错啊
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
那么...
how are things back in the world?
尘世近来如何啊
Come on. Ask what you really want.
别绕了 直接问吧
I don't know what you mean.
我听不懂你在说什么
Okay, fine.
好吧
Tell me.
告诉我吧
The wedding's happening.
婚礼如期举♥行♥
Prince James is marrying Midas' daughter...
詹姆斯王子要娶迈达斯的女儿
in two days' time.
婚礼还有两天
You okay?
你没事吧
I just thought the longer I was out here,
我原以为在野外呆的越长
the easier it would be to forget him, but...
越容易忘记他 但...
Instead, all I do is think about him.
可是 我却无时无刻不在想他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish there was a way to get him out of my head.
真希望有办法能让他从我脑中消失
What? Is there?
怎么了 有吗
Of course not. I mean, that would...
当然没有 那可...
Red, what do you know?
小红帽 你知道什么
Come on. I helped you when no one else would.
说啊 当你孤立无援时是我帮了你
What do you know?
你知道些什么
There are whispers,
有传闻说
whispers of a man
有一个男人
who can achieve even the most unholy of requests,
可以实现一切 哪怕是最邪恶的请求
a man who can do what you ask.
一个可以实现你所有要求的男人
Who is this man?
他是谁
How much for this?
多少钱
Excuse me?
什么
Your boat.
你的船
Exquisite craftsmanship.
技艺精湛啊
It's not for sale.
这船不卖♥♥的
Of course it is, dearie.
当然能卖♥♥ 亲爱的
No one comes to see me without a deal in mind.
来见我的人都是想做交易的
So you're Rumplestiltskin.
这么说 你就是朗普斯金
Indeed, I am.
没错 是我
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我早就期待与你相见
You really are the fairest of them all, aren't you?
你果真是天下最美的女人 不是吗
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么
I need a cure.
我需要一个解药
What ails you, doll?
你有什么苦恼 可人儿
A broken heart.
一颗破碎的心
Ah, the most painful of afflictions.
最折磨人的痛苦啊
Well, I'm afraid if you want me to make him love you,
如果你想让他爱上你的话
No can do, and nothing can.
我做不到 什么都做不到
No, that's not the problem.
不 不是那样
We can't be together.
我们不能在一起
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表