And as a reward,
作为奖赏
I've decided to invite the two of you to live with me,
我决定邀请你们与我在这里
here.
同住
You mean that we get to live in a castle?
你是说让我们住在城♥堡♥里
Yes.
是的
You would have your own rooms, of course,
当然 你们会有自己的房♥间
personal carriages and valets, too.
私人马车 还有仆人
All of your dreams could come true.
你们所有的梦想都会实现
No.
不
We want our father back.
我们要找回父亲
He would never abandon us.
他绝对不会抛弃我们
And even if he did,
即使他抛弃了我们
we would never want to live with someone as terrible as you.
我们也绝不想和你这么可怕的人住在一起
Is that so?
是吗
Yes.
是的
We're going to find him, with or without your help.
不管你帮不帮忙 我们都要找到他
And when we do, we're going to prove you wrong.
等找到他的时候 我们会证明你是错的
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
Gretel, what's happening?
格蕾特 怎么回事
Come on.
来吧
It's gonna be--
这会是
Here.
给你
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
But we gotta go.
但我们得走了
Let's go, Henry.
我们走吧 亨利
No. You can't take them.
不 你不能带他们走
They can't leave storybrooke, Emma.
他们不能离开童话镇 艾玛
They can't.
他们不能
Something bad will happen.
会有不好的事情发生的
Something bad has already happened.
不好的事情已经发生了
You've gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What happened? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么问题了
Engine stalled.
引擎熄火了
Who are you calling? Help.
你给谁打电♥话♥ 能帮忙的人
Now she's cavorting with dwarves?
她现在竟跟小矮人成了朋友
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
Your majesty, the prisoner you requested is here.
陛下 您要见的囚犯带来了
Bring him in.
带他进来
I demand to be released.
我要求获得释放
My children are in that forest
你抓走我时
that you took me from--alone.
我的孩子还孤零零地留在树林
They could be in great danger.
他们可能会遇到危险
Yes, I know all about your children.
是的 我很了解你的孩子
That compass you gave sweet little Gretel--
你给可爱的小格蕾特的那个指南针
Well, I'm afraid it didn't help her find you though, now did it?
恐怕它没能帮她找到你 是不是
What have you done with them?
你对他们做了什么
You tell me where they are!
告诉我他们在哪里
Gone.
他们离开了
I told them you abandoned them,
我告诉他们你抛弃他们了
leaving nothing but a compass to find their way.
就留下一个指南针帮他们辨识方向
But I didn't bring you here to answer your questions.
但我不是让你来问问题的
You're here to answer mine.
而是让你回答我的问题
I offered your children everything,
我向你的孩子提供了一切
whatever their hearts desired,
可以满足他们任何心愿
and they still chose uncertainty
可他们还是选择了未卜之途
because of their blind faith in you.
就因为对你的盲目信任
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Why did your children refuse me?
为什么你的孩子会拒绝我
Because we're a family.
因为我们是家人
And family always finds one another.
一家人总能找到彼此
Release him.
放了他
You're letting me go?
你还我自♥由♥身了
You can all be together as a family...
你们当然可以全家团圆
as soon as you all find one another.
前提是你们找得到彼此
Hansel, wake up.
汉塞尔 醒醒
Hansel.
汉塞尔
She let us go.
她把我们放了
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Don't be.
别怕
Everything'll be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Nicholas, look.
尼古拉斯 看
Those are them?
就是那两个孩子吗
Those are them.
就是他们
And your car? It's fine?
你的车怎么样 还好吗
I just wanted you to see 'em.
我就是想让你见见他们
Just once.
就见一次
I didn't think I could do it either.
我以前也以为我做不到
I gave up Henry 'cause I wanted to give him his best shot.
我放弃亨利 是想让他有更好的生活
When I saw that he didn't have it,
可当我看到他过得并不好
I couldn't leave.
就再也无法割舍
I was just as scared, more probably.
我也一样害怕 可能比你更害怕
But once I saw him, got to know him...
可当我见到他 当我了解他之后
I couldn't go back.
我就没法回头了
You're taking them?
你要带他们走吗
To Boston?
去波士顿吗
I don't have to.
不一定
No.
不
You don't.
别带他们走
What happened?
怎么样了
Their dad?
他们的父亲
He showed up.
他出现了
Changed his mind.
改了主意
Changed his mind?
改主意
Just like that?
就这么简单吗
He might have had a little nudge.
他可能有些牢骚
They found their father.
他们找到了父亲
That's great.
太好了
I wonder what that would be like.
我好奇那是种什么感觉
Maybe you'll find out.
也许你以后会明白的
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
I don't know.
我不知道
I kinda think giving up might be the best plan.
我觉得放弃也许是最好的选择
I think I need to let go.
也许我应该放手
No, you don't.
不 你不能
Really...
真的吗
If they wanted to know me,
如果他们想了解我
they wouldn't make it so hard to look.
就不会让我找得这么辛苦
Maybe.
也许吧
But maybe there's other reasons.
也许还有其他原因
Maybe there is an explanation.
也许有更合理的解释
If there is, it's something crazy--
即使有 肯定也很离谱
Something even crazier than Henry's theory.
甚至比亨利的想法还离谱
Yeah, what's Henry's theory?
亨利的想法是什么
That my parents put me in a magical wardrobe
我父母把我藏在一个有魔力的衣橱里
and sent me to this world to save them.
送我到这个世界来拯救他们
And who does he think they are?
他认为谁是你的父母呢
For one...
其中一个
You.
是你
Me?
我
Well, Snow White.
白雪公主
Snow White has a kid.
白雪公主有个孩子
Apparently, that book you gave him--
显然 你给他的那本书
not exactly the stories in the most traditional sense.
跟正统的故事有些出入
I have a kid.
我有个孩子
You'd think I'd remember that.
那我自己怎么会不记得
Yeah, you'd think.
可不是嘛
You do kind of have my chin.
你的下巴是有点像我的
I think I need to go get some air.
我得出去透透气
I'm gonna go think.
去思考一下
If you're gonna be back late, I can wait to eat with you.
如果你待会回来 我们可以一起吃饭
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表