First things first.
重要的事情先来
The deal's not done,
协议还没完成呢
not until I solve the next conundrum--
等我解决了下一个难题才算完成
How to get this savior
如何让救世主
to taste my forbidden fruit.
尝尝我的禁果呢
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yes, I imagine we do.
是啊 确实得谈
I was just about to call you, too.
我也正准备打电♥话♥给你
Come right in.
进来吧
Do what you're so skilled at and make yourself at home.
别客气 你不就擅长自来熟吗
I believe you came to see me.
你是来见我的吧
Right. Look, this isn't easy.
对 听着 这不容易
I think that this...
我觉得
Whatever is between us needs to end.
我们之间的争斗得有个了结
At last, something we can agree on.
我们终于有一件事达成共识了
I want to make a deal with you about Henry.
关于亨利 我想和你谈个协议
I'm not making any deals with you.
我才不和你谈协议呢
I'm leaving town.
我要离开童话镇了
What?
什么
This...
我们的争执
What we're doing is a problem,
我们的所作所为是错的
and I'm gonna go, but I have conditions.
我会离开 但是有条件
I still get to see Henry. I get to visit
我还能来看亨利 来探望他
and spend time, whatever.
陪着他之类的
And you get to see him. You're still in his life.
你来看他 就始终留他的生活中
Look, in any deal, both parties are a little unhappy.
任何协议的双方都会有所遗憾
But let's be honest.
但说实话
We both know the world where I'm not in his life no longer exists,
你我都清楚 他的生活已离不开我
and there's no one who can do anything about that.
这是无法改变的事实
You're right.
对
Would you mind following me for a moment?
你能跟我过来一下吗
So what are you proposing?
你的提议到底是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Just figure it out as we go.
走一步看一步吧
But he's my son.
但他是我儿子
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, Ms. Swan?
斯旺女士
Maybe a little something for the road?
不如带点吃的上路吧
Thanks.
谢谢
If we're going to be in each other's lives,
既然我们以后还要相处
it's time we start being cordial.
不如现在开始言和
My famous turnovers.
我最拿手的水果酥饼
Old recipe.
老配方
But delicious.
但很好吃
Thank you.
谢谢
I do hope you like apples.
我希望你喜欢苹果
Snow was here. I can smell it.
白雪来过这里 我能闻出来
Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪
she's over here!
她在这里
I found her lying here like this. Is she--
她就这样躺在这里 她是不是...
Granny, give me your dagger.
外婆 把匕♥首♥给我
Maybe she's just sleeping.
也许她只是睡着了
She has no breath.
没有呼吸了
She's gone.
她死了
She sacrificed herself for true love.
她为真爱牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself for all of us.
她为我们牺牲了自己
It would appear sacrifice is overrated.
牺牲什么的 没啥了不起
Speaking of...
说到这个...
Snow!
白雪
What have you done to her?!
你对她做了什么
What have you done?!
你做了什么
I hope you bought travel insurance,
我希望你买♥♥了旅行险
because no one's going anywhere.
因为没人要离开
Oh, really?
是吗
And why's that?
为什么这么说呢
Because I found a solution to my Emma Swan problem.
艾玛·斯旺的问题我已经找到了解决方法
Oh, yes?
是吗
An old reliable solution.
古老又可靠的解决方法
A sleeping curse.
睡眠咒
Might I ask how you managed to obtain one here in Storybrooke?
介意我问一下 你是怎么在童话镇得到的呢
By sacrificing the last bit of magic I had left.
献祭了我最后的一点魔法
So you made magic from magic.
所以你用魔法创造了魔法
Well, I'm sure I don't have to remind you that,
我确定我不用提醒你
all magic comes with a price.
魔法都需要代价
Then you can pay it.
那你就承担代价吧
Because now...
因为现在
The curse is gonna be stronger than ever,
诅咒会变得前所未有的强大
and you will be right here where you belong.
而你 会一直待在你该在的地方
Don't you understand?
难道你还不理解吗
I won.
我赢了
So whatever plan you had...
所以 不管你有什么计划
Whatever reason you wanted the curse broken?
不管你为了什么想打破诅咒
Too bad.
太可惜了
Because it's never going to happen.
因为永远也不可能了
Hey, Emma. Everything okay?
艾玛 没什么事吧
You sounded strange over the walkie.
你在对讲机里听起来怪怪的
No, I'm okay.
没事
Just, um...
只是...
Yesterday when I tried to take you away,
昨天我想把你带走的时候
you were right.
你说的话很对
I can't take you out of Storybrooke.
我不能带你离开童话镇
But I can't stay either.
但是我也不能留下
What?
什么
I have to go.
我必须要离开了
Go? You mean leave Storybrooke?
离开...你是说要离开童话镇吗
Yeah. I spoke to Regina, and we made a deal.
对 我和瑞金娜谈过了 我们达成了协议
I'm still gonna be able to see you, just not...
我还是能见到你 只是不是
every day.
每天
No! No, you can't trust her.
不 不 你不能相信她
I have to. It's my only choice.
我不得不相信她 这是我的唯一选择
It's what's best for you, Henry.
这是对你最好的选择 亨利
Every time I fight her, someone else gets hurt.
每次我和她作对 都有人会受伤
No, no, no!
不不不
You're just scared.
你只是害怕了
This happens to all heroes.
所有的英雄都会有这样的经历
It's just the low moment before you fight back.
这只是黎明前的黑暗
Henry! This isn't a story.
亨利 这不是童话
This is reality.
这是现实
And things have to change.
一切都得改变
You can't skip school.
你不能逃学
You can't run away, and...
你不能逃走 还有...
You can't believe in curses.
你不能相信什么诅咒
Y-you really don't believe?
你真的不相信吗
I...
我...
This is how it has to be right now.
我们现在只能这样了
I made a deal,
我和她达成了协议
and I used my super power. She's telling the truth.
我用了我的超能力 她说了实话
She's gonna take really good care of you.
她会竭尽全力照顾好你
Yes, but she wants you dead.
是的 但是她想让你死
Come on, Henry!
亨利 别乱说
You're the only one that can stop her.
你是唯一能阻止她的人
Stop her from what?
阻止她什么
All she's ever done is fight for you.
她所做的一切都是为了你
This just...
只不过
got out of hand.
有点失控
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where did you get that?
那是哪来的
Regina gave it to me.
瑞金娜给我的
Apple! So?
是苹果 所以呢
You can't eat that. It's poison.
你不能吃 这个有毒
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表