and you reported it all back to that sick, crazy woman.
你还全数报告给那个疯女人
I can't even imagine what she has on you,
我简直无法想象她有你什么把柄
but it must be something huge. She's a good mayor.
但一定是件大事 她是个好镇长
She tried to get Mary Margaret convicted
她试图害玛丽·玛格丽特
of a murder that didn't even happen.
为没发生的罪判刑
You're in a lot of trouble.
你麻烦大了
There is a D.N.A. trail in a basement
在某栋房♥子的地下室里
of some house out there, and I'm gonna find it,
有DNA证据 我会找到证据
and she's gonna go away.
她就会进大牢
Maybe. But I wouldn't bet against her.
也许吧 但我看她不会有事
She's an amazing woman.
她是个很棒的女人
Do you--
你
Are you in love with her?
你是不是爱上她了
Fine.
好吧
Whatever.
随便了
Here's the thing--
是这样的
Before you know it, I will have that evidence,
我很快就会找到证据
and you need to think long and hard.
而你得好好考虑一下
You can either help me and help yourself,
要么帮我 也帮你自己
or you're gonna go down with her, too.
要么和她一起垮台
Hey, why don't you join in, Bae?
和他们一起玩吧 小比
I have some business nearby that would bore you.
我要去附近办事 你不会感兴趣的
All right.
好吧
Let's go.
我们走
Baelfire.
比尔菲
Careful, Morraine.
小心点 莫琳
You don't want to be seen with me.
你不会想别人看到我们在一起
I'm dangerous.
我是危险分子
They're just scared of your papa.
他们只是害怕你♥爸♥爸
But I'm not. You won't let him hurt me.
但我不怕 你不会让他伤害我的
I don't think he's so bad anyway.
再说我也不觉得他很坏
I saw him on the battlefield, when he stopped the fighting.
我看到他在战场上 停止了战争
It was like a miracle.
就像是奇迹
Now he's getting worse every day.
现在他的行为越来越恶劣
But he said he'll change back if I find a way.
但他说如果我找到好办法 他愿变回来
I just don't know where to look.
只是我不知道上哪去找
Reul ghorm.
勒尔·格姆
What?
什么
I heard about it when I was in the trenches.
我在前线的时候听说过
The other soldiers talked about it.
其他战士说起过
Reul ghorm is an ancient being that rules the night,
勒尔·格姆是统治黑夜的古老生物
the original power.
是原始之力
Bigger than Papa or worse than Papa?
比我爸爸强大还是弱小
Bigger than anything.
比任何力量都强大
He's coming back. Good luck to you.
他回来了 祝你好运
Your friend didn't want to say hello?
你的朋友不打招呼就走了
You frighten them.
他们都怕你
What is there to be frightened of, Bae?
有什么好怕的 小比
They'll get over that in time.
他们以后会克服的
You have stains on your boots.
你的靴子弄脏了
Oh, yes, that.
是啊
Uh, we need a new maid.
我们得换个新女仆了
Gods, no!
天啊 不是吧
She heard us talking about the knife.
她听到我们谈论那把刀的事了
She was mute. She couldn't tell anyone.
她是个哑巴 她没法跟别人说
Even mutes can draw a picture.
哑巴也是能画图吧
Mother superior.
院长
Good afternoon.
下午好
Our rent is paid in full.
租金已经分文未少地给你了
I'm not here about the rent.
我不是为了租金而来
Well, good day to you then.
那好吧 祝你今天愉快
Tell me-- that man who just left here...
告诉我 刚刚离开的那个男人
Who did he say he was?
他是谁
What did he want?
他为什么来这里
I don't have to tell you that.
我没有义务向你报告这些
And I don't have to not double your rent.
我也没有义务不涨房♥租
What did he want?
他为什么来这里
Advice and counsel.
他需要建议
He came to town looking for his father after a long separation,
他是来小镇上寻找失散多年的父亲
and he recently found him.
最近终于找到了
And a happy reunion has already taken place?
父子俩是不是已经幸福团圆了
No. He hasn't spoken to him yet.
不 他还没跟父亲说上话呢
And why not?
为什么
Mm, it was a difficult parting.
他们分离的时候情况很复杂
There are many issues to be resolved between them.
导致现在他们之间很多事情剪不断理还乱
I see.
我明白了
Reul ghorm?
勒尔·格姆
Are you there?
你在吗
If you can help me,
如果你能帮助我的话
please make yourself known to me.
请对我显灵吧
Can you help me?
你能帮助我吗
I can help.
我能帮你
How do I know I can trust you?
可我怎么知道你是否可信
Because there is good magic and dark magic,
这世上的魔法有善恶之分
and I'm on the right side.
而我是善良的那一方
You're a fairy.
你是个仙子
You're not untouched by magic, are you, child?
你不是第一次接触魔法 对吧 孩子
There's something dark in your life.
你的生命中有着黑暗的部分
My father.
是我父亲
He is the Dark one.
他是黑暗者
I can't make him the man he was before,
我没法让他变回原来的样子
but I can send him someplace
但我可以把他送到
where he won't be able to use his powers.
让他的魔法失效的地方
Not a jail. I want to be with him,
别把他关进监狱 我想和他在一起
like it used to be.
就像以前一样
Not a jail, young one,
不是去监狱 年轻人
just a place without magic.
是去一个没有魔法的地方
But magic is everywhere.
可魔法无处不在
In this world, yes.
在这个世界里 的确如此
You see, what ails your father is specific to our realm.
困扰你父亲的魔力只存在于我们的世界
His powers do not belong here.
他的力量本不属于这里
You must go where you can escape this wretched curse.
你们必须迁往能避开这个诅咒的地方
Go? We have to leave?
"迁往" 我们得离开吗
Yes. It is the only way.
没错 这是唯一的办法
Can you do it?
你做得到吗
Can you leave everything here behind for the unknown?
你愿意抛下现有的一切 走向未知吗
If it means I get my father back,
如果这能让父亲恢复原样
then yes.
那么我愿意
You're a very good son, Baelfire.
你真是个好孩子 比尔菲
You are the part of him that keeps him human.
正是你让他还有人性
That little light inside of him that still glows--
他内心仍在闪烁的那簇微弱的光芒
It's his love for you.
是他对你的爱
Hold out your hand.
伸出你的手
What is it?
这是什么
A magic bean.
一颗魔豆
The very last one that is known to our kind.
这是我们族群所拥有的最后一颗了
The others got away from us.
其他的都已不在我们手上
Just use it wisely
好好使用
and follow wherever it leads you.
跟着它走
It will save you both.
它会挽救你们父子的
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
Please wait.
请等等
Look, I'll leave if you want. I...
你要是想 我会走开 但...
I just think we need to talk.
我只是觉得我们该谈谈
So talk.
那就谈吧
I need to apologize.
我得向你道歉
Yes, you do.
是 你是应该
Keep going.
继续说
I didn't believe you.
我没有相信你
I didn't stand with you.
我没有支持你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表