Previously on Once Upon a Time
前情回顾
You tried to take away someone that I love,
你试图抢走我爱的人
and now I am taking back my son.
现在我要夺回我的儿子
Maybe this will make you believe.
也许这个可以让你相信
Why is it so important to you that I do?
我相信为什么对你那么重要
Because everyone needs you.
因为每个人都需要你
Snow! I will find you!
白雪 我会找到你的
I will always find you!
我永远都能找到你
King George took James. I have to get him back.
乔治王把詹姆斯抓走了 我得去救回他
You can't do it alone.
你一人救不出他
Let's show that king what Snow White
让乔治王看看
and seven dwarves can really do!
白雪公主和七个小矮人的真本领
Do you want to come and live with me?
你想要和我一起生活吗
More than anything.
最最想了
Then buckle up. We're leaving Storybrooke.
系好安全带 我们这就离开童话镇
I don't recall us expecting any company.
我记得我没请别人来
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警长
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Henry invited me.
亨利请我来的
Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house
你三番五次威胁我的家庭
for dinner after all the threats you made to my family?
你以为我会请你进门吗
I didn't come for dinner.
我不是来吃晚饭的
Then what did you come for?
那你干什么来了
You.
来收拾你
We all did.
我们都是
Henry.
亨利
No. No. Let me go.
别这样 放开我
I command it!
我命令你放开我
After everything you've done to all of us?!
你坏事做尽 还指望我们放过你
My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear!
对不起陛下 我完全对得起良心
You're not queen anymore, sister!
小姐 你已经不是皇后了
Tighter!
绑紧点
She needs to feel our pain!
让她体会到我们的痛苦
You took our love and ripped it apart!
你夺走并毁掉了我们的幸福
And now you're gonna pay!
该是你付出代价的时候了
Rotten to the core.
都烂到心里了
I just wanted to win...
我只是想有生之年
for once.
能赢一次
You took away our happiness,
你夺走了我们的幸福
and now it's our turn to take away yours.
现在轮到我们夺走你的幸福了
What? What?
你要干什么
Henry.
亨利
Henry, please don't let them do this to me.
亨利 求求你阻止他们
You did this to yourself.
你是自作自受
Is that all your stuff?
你就这么点行李
All I need.
我就需要这么多
Wait. You wanna go now?
等下 你现在要走
We're leaving now?
我们现在就走吗
I'm getting you out of here,
我要带你离开童话镇
away from all this, away from her.
远离是非 远离她
No. No. Stop the car.
不行 停车
You can't leave Storybrooke. You have to break the curse.
你不能离开童话镇 你得打破诅咒
No, I don't. I have to help you.
我不在乎诅咒 我得帮你
But you're a hero. You can't run.
但你是个英雄 不能临阵脱逃
You have to help everybody.
你得帮助所有人
Henry, I know it's hard for you to see it,
亨利 我知道你很难理解
but I'm doing what's best for you.
但我都是为你好
That's what you wanted when you brought me to Storybrooke.
这才是你带我来童话镇的目的
But the curse--
那诅咒怎么办
You're the only chance to bring back the happy endings.
你是大家重获幸福的唯一希望
Henry.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
亨利
What were you doing?! You could've gotten us killed!
你干嘛呀 你会害死我们的
Please! Please don't make me go!
求你 别带我离开
We can't go!
我们不能离开
Everything's here...
一切都在这里
me, your parents, your family.
我 你父母 你的家人
Please, Emma. They need you.
拜托 艾玛 他们需要你
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
Did you really think that I would let you get away?
你真觉得我会让你逃走吗
You appear to have had quite the adventure since then.
看来你经历了不少事啊
Whatever it is you're gonna do to me,
随你怎么惩罚我
get on with it.
尽管来吧
I took you in as my son,
我把你当我的儿子看待
and you betrayed me.
你却背叛了我
I would've given you everything--
我本会给予你一切
the crown, the kingdom.
王位 整个王国
All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter.
只要你娶迈达斯王的女儿就行
But you decided to follow "true love".
但你偏要去找寻"真爱"
Losing my life for love--
为了真爱舍弃生命
that's a sacrifice I am happy to make.
我乐意做这种牺牲
As you wish.
如你所愿
Release the blade.
放铡刀
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Sorry to drop in on you.
抱歉突然来拜访你
Regina.
瑞金娜
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want the man you pretend is your son,
我想要你的假儿子
and I'm prepared to pay any riches Midas promised you
我会给你迈达斯当初承诺的报偿
in return for him.
来交换他
What do you plan to do to him?
你想对他做什么
Oh, I promise he'll suffer...
我保证他会受到折磨
far more than some swift and simple beheading.
比快刀斩首要更加生不如死
How?
怎么做
By using him
利用他
to destroy his one true love.
毁掉他的真爱
By using him to bring an end to Snow White.
利用他解决白雪公主
Your majesty. To what do I owe the pleasure?
镇长大人 何事大驾光临啊
My tree is dying.
我的树要死了
Why?
为什么
Perhaps it's your fertilizer.
肥料不够好吧
You think this is funny?
你觉得很好玩吗
Well, I'll tell you what I think.
我来告诉你我怎么想
I think it's a sign of the curse weakening
我觉得这意味着诅咒正在减弱
because of Emma.
就因为艾玛
But do you care?
可你在乎吗
No.
不在乎
You're content to just sit back and do...
你就满足于闲坐着 成天...
whatever it is you're doing
干♥你♥的那些破事
while all my hard work burns.
而我的一切努力都会化为灰烬
That's not all, is it?
你还有别的怨气吧
Come on. You might as well get everything off your chest.
说吧 不妨一吐为快
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你什么意思
Henry.
亨利
Ms. Swan wants him.
斯旺女士想得到他
She'll have that boy over my dead body.
我死都不会让她得逞的
The curse was meant to
诅咒的目的
take away Snow White and Prince Charming's happiness.
是夺走白雪公主和白马王子的幸福
Perhaps you giving up Henry is
也许你放弃亨利
just the price to keep the curse unbroken.
就是让诅咒牢不可破的代价
I think I'd rather just get rid of her.
我看还是除掉她比较好
You're gonna have to be quite creative.
那你得好好想想办法了
We both know the repercussions in killing Ms. Swan.
我们都清楚杀了斯旺女士会产生的影响
The curse will be broken. The curse will be broken.
咒语就会被打破 咒语就会被打破
That's because you designed it that way.
因为你有意设计成这样
Undo it.
撤销这个设计
You know...
要知道...
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
即使我想 也做不到
Magic...
在这里...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表