Okay.
好吧
Let's get you dry.
先把你的衣服烘干
Whose cabin is this?
这是谁的小木屋
Are you sure it's okay for us to be in here?
你确定我们这样闯进来没问题吗
Well, you're roommates with the sheriff,
鉴于你和警长的室友关系
so I doubt she'll arrest us for breaking and entering.
我觉得她不会以擅闯私宅罪逮捕我们
Here.
披上
No.
不要
Hey, I'm just... I'm just trying to help.
我就是 就是想帮个忙
What's going on with you today?
你今天怎么了
What's going on?
怎么了
What's going on is I still have feelings for you.
"怎么了"就是我对你还有感觉
What?
什么
Why do you think I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15?
你以为我为什么每天早晨七点一刻去"外婆家"
It's to see you.
我是去见你
I don't know why because it just makes me miserable,
我不知为何这么做 因为我其实很痛苦
because every time I see you it just reminds me
因为每次我见到你 就会想起
that you chose Kathryn instead of me.
你选择了凯思琳而不是我
And that's why I didn't want you to come to the woods with me.
所以我不想让你陪我到树林里来
Because being around you is too...
因为在你身边太...
It's too painful.
太痛苦
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很可笑
No. No, it's just...
不 不 只是
The reason I go to Granny's every morning at 7:15...
我每天早晨7点15去"外婆家"
is to see you.
是为了见你
How can you do this?
你怎么能这么做
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
David, I know.
戴维 我都知道
Know what?
知道什么
About Kathryn.
凯思琳的事
What about Kathryn?
凯思琳的什么事
That she thinks she's pregnant.
她觉得她怀孕了
What?
什么
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Why?
为什么
Because
因为
you're suspicious.
你很可疑
Sitting here?
坐在这儿
Out in the open, drinking coffee?
在公共场合喝杯咖啡也可疑吗
Wonder what kind of hell I would've raised
那要是我点了个甜甜圈
had I ordered a doughnut.
又不知得惹多大♥麻♥烦
You were talking to Henry.
你跟亨利说过话
You mean the little kid who came up to me asking me questions?
你是说那个跑来问我问题的小孩吗
Is that unusual for him, being curious and precocious?
他只是有点好奇和早熟 这很异常吗
What were you doing outside his house?
你在他门外做什么
My bike brown down. That happens.
我的车坏了 这时有发生
Your mysterious box-- what's in it?
还有你那神秘的箱子 里面是什么
It's awfully frustrating not knowing, isn't it?
一无所知的感觉很挫败 是吗
Just tell me. Why?
你说就是了 凭什么
Is it illegal to carry around a box in these parts?
难道在这里 带个箱子也违法吗
No, of course it's not.
不 当然不是
You really wanna know what's inside it, don't you?
你真的很想知道里面是什么 是吗
No.
不是
Well, maybe.
好吧 大概是
I'm gonna make you wait.
那你得等等
You're gonna have to wait a long time
你得等很久
and watch me carry it around,
看着我带着它到处走
hauling it to strange and mysterious places.
拖着它去各种奇怪而神秘的地方
And with each passing moment,
而每一分每一秒
the mystery will become more tantalizing.
那种神秘感都在变得愈发诱惑
Your imagination will inflame,
你按捺不住你的想象力
but so will your frustration, never knowing,
挫败感也陡然而增 无从得知
only guessing what could possibly be inside that box?
只能猜想 盒子里究竟能有什么呢
Or...
或者
you could let me buy you a drink sometime,
你哪天让我请你喝一杯
and I'll tell you right now.
我就立刻告诉你
You wanna buy me a drink?
你想请我喝一杯
Yes.
是的
Okay. A drink it is.
好吧 那就喝一杯吧
Really?
不是吧
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
That's why you're here?
这就是你来这的原因
I find this place provides... inspiration.
我发现这个地方能给人带来 灵感
Don't you?
你不觉得吗
Wait. Have you been here before?
等等 你以前来过这儿吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
What about that drink?
你不请我喝一杯了吗
I said "sometime."
我说的是"哪天"
You didn't know.
你不知道
No.
不
And you two aren't trying.
你们没在计划要孩子
Not as far as I know.
就我所知 没有
Mary Margaret, you have to believe me. I--
玛丽·玛格丽特 你得相信我 我
Shh.
别说了
The rain stopped. I need to get her out.
雨停了 我得带她出去
No, Mary Margaret...
别这样 玛丽·玛格丽特
Mary Margaret, please, can we at least talk--
玛丽·玛格丽特 拜托 我们能不能谈谈
Listen.
听
The flock-- it didn't leave.
是鸽群 它们还没走
They must have been waiting for the storm to clear.
它们一定是在等暴风雨结束
Okay, girl.
好了美女
Time to join your friends.
该回到你伙伴中了
You can do it.
你行的
No, David.
不 戴维
It's too painful.
这太痛苦了
It doesn't have to be.
不非得是痛苦的
We don't know Kathyrn's pregnant.
我们不知道凯思琳有没有怀孕
Doesn't matter. You chose her.
无所谓 你选择了她
I know.
我知道
I still have feelings for you.
我对你依然有感觉
You can't have both.
你不能兼得鱼和熊掌
But I do have both.
但我就是这样
I know.
我知道
I know it doesn't make sense.
这一切都没有道理
I mean, it's like I have these two conflicting lives--
就像我有两种互相矛盾的生活
memories of feelings for her...
记忆里对她的感觉
and real feelings for you.
以及对你真真切切的感觉
Who's to say which is real?
谁知道哪一个才是真实的
I can't get you out of my head.
你在我脑海中挥之不去
I know. Me, too, but... we're going to have to.
我懂 我也是 但我们必须停止思念
We're just going to have to forget each other.
我们必须忘记对方
So... you're the one.
那么 你就是那个真命天女
I don't know what you're--
我不知道你在...
Enough. I know everything.
够了 我什么都知道了
You poisoned his heart,
你毒害了他的心
now his marriage.
现在又要祸害他的婚姻
And with that, the entire kingdom,
而因此则会祸及整个王国
all because of your feelings.
这一切都是因为你的感情
I wish feelings could be helped, but they can't.
我也希望感情能受控制 但我控制不了
Of course they can.
感情当然能受控制
Love is a disease,
爱情就是一种疾病
and like all diseases, it can be vanquished
而正如所有疾病一样 它可以被战胜
in one of two ways-- a cure or death.
方法有二 解药或死亡
Do you know where your beloved is right now?
你知道你的爱人现在在哪里吗
He's right down that hallway packing for his new life.
他就在走廊那头为新生活收拾行李
And he'll never know I'm here.
而他永远都不会知道我来了
Oh, yes, he will,
不 他会知道的
Because you are going to walk down that hallway, Snow White.
因为你要沿着走廊一直走 白雪
You're going to sneak in
你要偷溜进他的房♥间
and tell him you received his letter.
并且告诉他你收到了他的信
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表