just you and me.
就你和我
Come unarmed.
不许带武器
Where do I meet you?
在哪儿见面
Where it all began.
回到恩怨开始的地方
Stop trying to talk me out of this.
别想阻止我
The castle is secure. I'm going.
城♥堡♥牢不可破 我一定要去
Keep the little knife between your tuffets.
把小刀藏在衣服里面
I promised I would come alone and unarmed.
我答应过她一个人去 不带武器
It's a parley. There are rules.
这是场和谈 我得遵守规矩
You're too noble for your own good.
你别太老实了 会上当的
I'm not, but enough of you have risked your lives
不是老实 但不能让你们再为
because of something that's between the queen and me.
我和巫后之间的矛盾而冒生命危险了
I will not let anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不想任何人因为我而受伤
Except you.
但你会受伤
Thank you for your concern, but this ends today.
谢谢你的关心 这一切今天就会结束了
We can't let you go.
不能放你走
I'm not asking.
这没得商量
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你们一直以来支持着我
I love each and every one of you,
我爱你们每个人
but this is something I have to do...
但是我必须去结束这一切
Alone.
一个人去
I don't like this.
这样不好
I don't trust that queen.
我才不相信那个巫后
Watch your step.
小心点
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where I've kept the last bit of my magic.
我最后一丝魔力保存的地方
The only magic in this world
这个世界上仅存的魔法
is in the things I brought with me.
保留在我随身带来的物件里
It's not spinning.
帽子不转
It's not working.
不起作用
It needs to absorb the magic that's here.
它需要吸收留在这里的魔力
I have some things left,
我还留了点东西
a few trinkets.
一些小饰物
It's not enough. You need something that still works.
还不够 需要还有魔法的东西
Who's that?
那是谁
Someone long gone.
逝去已久的人
Well, whatever or whoever it is,
不管那是什么或是谁
it still has magical properties.
这东西还有魔力
Give me that, and let me see what I can do with it.
给我 我来看看能怎么办
If you want your son back,
如果你想让儿子回到身边
if you want your revenge, give it to me.
如果你还想报仇 就给我
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why isn't it opening a portal?
为什么时空大门没有开启
The magic--it's not enough.
因为魔法不够强大
We can't go anywhere.
我们哪也去不了
Then you've failed.
那么你失败了
Maybe not.
不一定
There's enough magic to touch the other side,
魔法还是能够让我们和另个世界接触
just not to get us there.
只是不能带我们过去
There might be enough to...
也许能让你...
reach through and retrieve something.
隔空取物
I can bring something back?
我能把东西带回来吗
Is there an object that can help you?
有什么物品能帮上忙吗
Perhaps I can open it enough and reach through and grab it.
也许我能把门开得足够大 伸手去拿
It would have to be small,
这东西一定要小
something that you can take with your hand.
能用手拿过来
Is there anything like that that can help you?
有这样的东西吗
Yes.
有
Yes, I believe there is.
还真有
Then you need to direct me to the time and place
那你得告诉我
where this object exists.
物品所在的时空方位
How?
怎么做
Think about it.
好好想着
Guide the hat.
指引这顶帽子
Excellent.
棒极了
It appears to be working.
奏效了
Now what is it we're after?
我们要找什么
An apple.
一个苹果
Hello, Regina.
你好 瑞金娜
Follow me.
跟我来
Do you remember when I ran down your runaway horse, Snow?
还记得我把你从惊马上救下来的事吗 白雪
Do you remember when I saved your life?
还记得我救过你的命吗
Of course.
当然
It all looks the same.
这里一点没变
Not quite.
还是有变化
This is new.
这个是新的
Is that...
这是...
A grave.
一个坟墓
Daniel's grave.
丹尼尔的坟墓
Daniel? I thought--
丹尼尔的 我以为...
He ran away?
以为他跑了吗
I told you that
我告诉过你
to spare your feelings out of... kindness,
不要好心办坏事
but he died because of you.
但他还是因你而死
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I'm sorry, too,
我也很遗憾
but nothing can change what happened,
但无论如何
what you did.
他也回不来了
You promised to keep my secret.
你答应过为我保密
You promised, but you lied.
你答应了 但是你撒了谎
I was very young, and your mother--
我当时太小 而你母亲...
She ripped his heart out because of you,
就因为你 我母亲掏出了他的心
because you couldn't listen to me!
就因为你不听我的话
You took my father.
你夺走了我的父亲
Haven't we both suffered enough?
我们俩遭的罪还不够吗
No.
不够
What is that?
那是什么
It's just a morsel.
吃的而已
Did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom?
你知道吗 苹果代表健康和智慧
So why do I get the feeling that one might kill me?
那我怎么觉得这只苹果会要了我的命
It won't kill you.
不会害死你的
No, what it will do is far worse.
不会害死你 但它会让你比死更难受
Your body will be your tomb, and you'll be in there
你的身体将成为你的坟墓 你会困在里面
with nothing but dreams formed of your own regrets.
只有悔恨形成的噩梦相伴
And you're going to force me to eat it.
你要强迫我吃吗
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不
It wouldn't work anyway.
那样就毫无作用了
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
It must be taken willingly.
一定要是心甘情愿的
And why would I do that?
那我为什么要吃呢
Because if you refuse the apple,
因为如果你拒绝吃下这个苹果
your prince, your charming
你的王子 你的白马王子
will be killed.
就会被杀死
No.
不要
As I said, the choice is yours.
正如我所说 选择权在你
I take that apple, and he lives?
我接受这个苹果 他就能活吗
That's the deal you want to make?
那就是你想要的交易吗
With all my heart.
真心诚意
Then congratulations.
那恭喜你
You've won.
你赢了
Snow.
白雪
What have you done to her?!
你对她做了什么
What have you done?!
你做了什么
Snow!
白雪
Is this it?
是这个吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, it is.
是的 就是它
And my daughter, my Grace?
我的女儿 我的格蕾丝
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表