Well, that I can help you with.
那我可以帮助你
That'll do it? Not yet.
这就行了吗 还没好呢
No two loves are... exactly alike.
世间没有...一样的爱
We must make this... personal.
我们得把这个...为你量身打造
So if I drink that, I'll no longer love him?
如果我喝了这个 我就能不再爱他吗
The next time you see the object of your grief,
你再看到那个让你痛苦的人时
you won't even remember who he is.
你甚至会不记得他是谁
I won't remember him?
我会忘记他吗
Love is the most powerful magic, so the cure must be...
爱是最有力的魔法 所以解药也得...
extreme.
极端一些
"Extreme" sounds like an understatement.
"极端"似乎有些轻描淡写啊
Don't doubt yourself now, dearie.
现在不要动摇啊 亲爱的
Love makes us sick,
爱让我们患病
haunts our dreams,
萦绕我们的梦境
destroys our days.
摧毁我们的生活
Love... has killed more than any disease.
爱造成的死亡比任何疾病都多
This cure is a gift.
这个解药是个礼物
What's your price?
你要的代价是什么
These'll do.
这就够了
What do you need of my hair?
你要我的头发做什么
What do you need of it now it's been plucked from your head?
都被我扯下来了你还要它做什么
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
I thought so.
我想也是
Drink it in good health,
为了健康喝了它吧
Snow white.
白雪公主
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
It's fine. Don't worry about it. I wasn't looking.
没关系 我没看路
Clearly.
显然如此
Oh. Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
Um, this must...
这一定是...
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
I trust you'll be discreet.
我相信你会谨慎行事的
Their lives are their business, not yours.
他们的生活不管你的事
James.
詹姆斯
How goes the feast?
盛会进行的怎么样
Your absence is felt.
大家知道你缺席了
It is, after all, in your honor.
毕竟 盛会是为你举办的
I thought this might rouse you from your chamber.
我想这或许能让你离开你的房♥间
You could feed the kingdom for an entire winter with that crown.
你可以用这顶王冠为整个王国提供冬季的食物
It's a gift from king Midas,
这是迈达斯国王的礼物
for you to wear as you marry his daughter.
让你顶冠迎娶他的女儿
Once that is done, our new prosperity
此事一成 我们新得来财富
will allow us to feed the kingdom for all eternity.
能让我们永久地为王国提供食物
Show some enthusiasm.
热忱一些
Enthusiasm wasn't part of the deal.
热忱不是交易的一部分
The wedding's in two days. I've honored your wishes.
两天后便是婚期 我遵从了你的要求
But I want your heart, not just your honor.
我想要的是你的心 不只是你的遵从
My heart shall belong to Abigail.
我的心属于艾比盖尔
You think I'm a fool, don't you?
你以为我是傻瓜 是吗
Your heart can't belong to Abigail
你的心不可能属于艾比盖尔
when it's held by another woman,
因为你心里有另外一个女人
and don't deny it.
别否认
I know that look.
我熟悉那种表情
Who is she?
她是谁
I met her on a journey.
我在旅程中遇到她
We haven't seen each other since,
后来再也无缘见面 但是
but...she's stayed with me.
但...她却留在我的心里
Forget her.
忘了她
You speak as if that's so easy.
你说得倒是很轻松
Nobility was not meant to be easy.
身在帝王家本来就不轻松
All this wealth,
这荣华富贵
the power we hold overerther men's lives--
还有生杀大权
Do you think that comes at no cost?
你以为都不用付出代价吗
I asked for none of it.
我从来也没要求过这些
You were chosen to be my son,
你被选来做我的儿子
plugged from poverty, wanting for nothing.
帮你摆脱一贫如洗的命运而不求你回报
Be thankful for that.
你要心存感恩
It wasn't charity, father.
那并不是因为你好心 父王
It was the only way to save your kingdom.
那是唯一能拯救你的王国的办法
Watch yourself, boy.
说话注意点 小子
This is a choice you made,
这是你的选择
a role you have taken. Honor it.
你已承担起这个角色 就不能反悔
There is too much at stake.
事关重大
Do whatever it takes to get that woman out of your head,
不管怎样你都要忘掉那个女人
because nothing is going to stop this wedding.
因为无论如何婚礼都要如期举♥行♥
Dearest...Snow.
我最爱的白雪
Find her.
找到她
How do you manage to get yourself...
你是怎么把自己搞成这样的
Come on.
来吧
It's gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Well, the good news is no broken bones.
好消息是 没有骨折
She was just a little dehydrated.
就是有一点缺水
But I got her some fluids, and she should be just fine.
我已经给她喂过水了 应该没事了
And the bad news?
坏消息呢
Well, this is a North Atlantic dove.
这是一只北大西洋鸽
It's a migratory species,
是候鸟的一种
very unique among American doves.
在美洲鸽子中非常独特
Now they tend to form strong monogamous bonds, meaning--
他们一般是一夫一妻而且忠贞不渝 就是说
If I don't get her back to her flock,
如果我不把她送回她的鸽群
she'll be alone forever.
她就要孤零零地过一辈子了
Well, it's...
是啊
it's a long shot, but the alternative...
我知道希望不大 不过不这样的话
She'll heal, but she won't be happy here.
她可以痊愈 不过在这肯定不会开心
I'll take my chances. Thank you, doctor.
我还是试试看吧 谢谢你医生
You're welcome. Good luck.
不客气 祝你好运
Mary Margaret, there's a storm coming.
玛丽·玛格丽特 风暴就要来了
You really shouldn't go out there.
你真的不应该到野外去
Well, the storm's coming tomorrow, and if I wait,
风暴明天才来 我要是再耽搁
she could be lost forever,
她可能就再也回不去了
completely alone.
一辈子孤单
No one deserves that.
没人该有那样的命运
Then let me drive you.
那我开车送你
I don't need your help, David. I'll be fine.
戴维 我不用你帮我 我自己能行
Storybrooke is seeing wind gusts
童话镇将有暴风来袭
of up to 6 miles an hour.
风速可达每小时六英里
Your best bet is to stay in the house--
请尽量呆在室内
If you're looking to blame me for the storm,
你要是想把风暴怪在我身上
I think you're taking things a bit far now.
可就有点得寸进尺了
I need you to look into something, Sheriff.
警长 我需要你调查点事
Someone's in town--someone new.
有人来到了镇上 一个新人
Yeah,
我知道
I know. I gave him directions to granny's the other night.
我几天前还给他指了去"外婆家"的路
You talked to him? What'd he say?
你跟他说过话 他说了什么
He asked for directions. What's the big deal?
他问路来着 有什么大不了的吗
Who is he? I don't know.
他是谁 我不知道
I asked around, but no one seems to know anything.
我打听过了 不过好像谁都不认识他
There's something about him--
他身上有一种
Something familiar.
熟悉感
He must be one of the untold millions you cursed.
他肯定是你诅咒过的千万人中的一个
What?
你说什么
Oh, you know,
你知道的
the curse, Henry's whole thing.
就是诅咒 亨利常讲的那些故事
Sheriff, I need you to find out who he is,
警长 我需要你查出来他是谁
what he wants, and what he's doing here.
想要什么 来这里干什么
You know, as hard as you tried to find one in my case,
要知道 当初在我的事上你虽然百般刁难
there is no law against visiting Storybrooke.
但实际上并没有法律禁止来访童话镇
This isn't about the law, Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士 这不是犯不犯法的事
You're gonna do this because I asked you to
我让你去查你就得去
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表